Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375084 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by konvat: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2018
EmeraldKing7:
guy abeg tell me d name of d site u get d subtitles of this series...........02tvseries and other sites I know don't have substitles...........u know it can be hard to get word 4 word of what this oyinbo people dey talk....

u can download subtitles at subscene.com
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Ghosttt:
or is it that Joe is helping them out? Or they are feeding on their savings or pension??
Barry owns Star Labs and all the patents that come with it.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Phi001:

Barry owns Star Labs and all the patents that come with it.
not just star lab and patents, also every other thing attached to it,
like the company's bank account, etc.
also Star lab still sells tech (through sisco)...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by EmeraldKing7(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ralph's dead.Well I knew the thinker would eventually kill me........with killer frost gone and devoe getting all 12 metas,this season is finally shaping up and getting interesting........unlike that iris nonsense feminism thing the producers were trying to force in previous episodes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
EmeraldKing7:
Ralph's dead.Well I knew the thinker would eventually kill me........with killer frost gone and devoe getting all 12 metas,this season is finally shaping up and getting interesting........unlike that iris nonsense feminism thing the producers were trying to force in previous episodes.

Exactly. This actually is the best episode this season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Exactly. This actually is the best episode this season.
it is the worst , they couldn’t kill devoe because they don’t kill, but iris easily killed savitar and it wasn’t even an issue, neither did it break their humanity .. it is always either one person on the team needing motivation after the other , episode by episode
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
fowlyansh181:
it is the worst , they couldn’t kill devoe because they don’t kill, but iris easily killed savitar and it wasn’t even an issue, neither did it break their humanity .. it is always either one person on the team needing motivation after the other , episode by episode
yes worst episode.i think it is time they do way with i done kill rubbish it is affecting the show and as for Ralp to me he commited sucide .he should have strike with that weapon more than once but he let barry i don kil mentality got into his head. even i iris have to kil savitar to safe her head .Ralp is a fool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2018
One episode I actually enjoyed. Like Ralph said, devoe's back up plans has a back up plan.

Even till now, they've not still figured out that devoe is always ahead of them. Cus the way they fought him, they obviously had no back up plan. They depend too much on an idea, and the fact that 'they don't kill' landed them into this mess.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Achillesdam500(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Are they going to just kill off that presumed Barry's daughter who's been writing some 'Kryptonian' alphabets and fluctuating in the show undecided
I literally don't understand all what devoe said at the end
What I think is that the thinker is actually even bigger than all the writers and co-writers of Flash
Nigga should be amongst the top ten villains
Ps: How many episodes is left for season 4
There's also speculations one godspeed would emerge as season 5's villain
Prolly he was around the bus running to catch up when the dark matter hit them all angry

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Achillesdam500(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Thank God Dc owns the thinker,he would have given Avengers some probs
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Achillesdam500:
Are they going to just kill off that presumed Barry's daughter who's been writing some 'Kryptonian' alphabets and fluctuating in the show undecided
I literally don't understand all what devoe said at the end
What I think is that the thinker is actually even bigger than all the writers and co-writers of Flash
Nigga should be amongst the top ten villains
Ps: How many episodes is left for season 4
There's also speculations one godspeed would emerge as season 5's villain
Prolly he was around the bus running to catch up when the dark matter hit them all angry

Actually, Barry is the one that comes up with the idea of godspeed. Godspeed kills DeVoe according to the comics. Godspeed later turned bad.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Achillesdam500(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Actually, Barry is the one that comes up with the idea of godspeed. Godspeed kills DeVoe according to the comics. Godspeed later turned bad.
Oh
Interesting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mrluv:
yes worst episode.i think it is time they do way with i done kill rubbish it is affecting the show and as for Ralp to me he commited sucide .he should have strike with that weapon more than once but he let barry i don kil mentality got into his head. even i iris have to kil savitar to safe her head .Ralp is a fool
i swear .. and Barry is a bigger fool for not getting his team prepared for the worst.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
fowlyansh181:
i swear .. and Barry is a bigger fool for not getting his team prepared for the worst.

Sometimes, this and many more are the reason I get tired of the show.
Only Cisco Ramon and Harry Wells makes its interesting for me. The way they argue and think is just too different.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wait, so Wells charged up his brain just to pass out

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
iykekelvins:
as in ehn grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
The writers should stop giving Iris more relevance than she deserves, can you imagine Iris is now explaining science to Caitlin.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by darealsola(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
yakamata:
The writers should stop giving Iris more relevance than she deserves, can you imagine Iris is now explaining science to Caitlin.
lmaoooo lmaoooo grin grin grin that shii too funny. .oh god my ribs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
darealsola:
lmaoooo lmaoooo grin grin grin that shii too funny. .oh god my ribs grin grin

seriously the thing is funny as shit, turning her to the leader of Team Flash wasn't okay they had to turn her to Female version of Albert Einstein.

The Only thing more ridiculous than this is that it happened overnight.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RoyalPhoenix(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
iykekelvins:
as in I don't understand, isn't he suppose to be as smart as Devoe already? Considering that's what Devoe did also.

And the Gideon thing seemed like it was leading somewhere not knowing it's just cry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RoyalPhoenix(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
I thought of something ooo since that guy that collect powers doesn't actually collect powers but transfer it to someone else. I think killer frost isn't actually gone and since d power is transferred by touch could Devoe transfer it to his wife since that's the only person he touches.

Then killer frost being Devoes wife alter ego would help her break free of Devoe.
This is just me thinking ooo

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
I thought of something ooo since that guy that collect powers doesn't actually collect powers but transfer it to someone else. I think killer frost isn't actually gone and since d power is transferred by touch could Devoe transfer it to his wife since that's the only person he touches.

Then killer frost being Devoes wife alter ego would help her break free of Devoe.
is the guy dead as well
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RoyalPhoenix(m): 5:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Mrluv:
is the guy dead as well
yes Devoes killed him first and took his powers then the guy that opens portals then Ralph
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
profstar:
I predicted the end of this movie way back b4 DeVoe even left his original body atall

watch as it ends based on my prediction.

call me profstar 'd real thinker' cool

...continuing my prediction cool

Next prediction:
The thinker is not done with Star Labs, he is still coming back, this time he will not break in like he did the last time, he will come in as one of them... shocked
...Gideon should get ready for a visit...

Lemme kip kwayet now b4 i talk d end of d movie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2018
profstar:

...continuing my prediction cool

Next prediction:
The thinker is not done with Star Labs, he is still coming back, this time he will not break in like he did the last time, he will come in as one of them... shocked
...Gideon should get ready for a visit...

Lemme kip kwayet now b4 i talk d end of d movie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All I know be say na only 5 episodes remain
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:

When did he kill him that we did not know of
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RoyalPhoenix(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
iykekelvins:
When did he kill him that we did not know of
watch the last episode again when Ralph went to confront devoe, the showed his body briefly
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Marvel1206: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
The last episode is so disheartening
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2018
DeVoe is gradually loosing it. And I'm glad Killer Frost is coming back.

Well, I also trust the team to help Harry with his diminishing intelligence.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kuanku: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
In season The Flash Flash is the character having the speed like a light. He is always be there to help the people of his country. He wear the mask to hide out his truth because it is not easy for him to do his job if the people knows him. Flash and his friends are always be there for the help of their peoples at the time of need.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Villians in Flash are all weirdos, they plan and hope flash succeed, thinking it will make them succeed automatically, meanwhile flash tries desperately to succeed so they can fail

Only if he (flash) knew that the way they can fail, is if he fails, i.e practically make no attempt. grin

in other news, this episode reveals devoe's only weakness
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by 100naira(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is it only me that was overly disappointed with the end of LOT season 3?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.