Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375228 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SetrakusRa(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seriously, Palmer will be the Arrow's baddest villian. The kinda tech and amoury displayed in his lame holographic computer is badàss. grin

Plus, the thoughts of Olicity even disgusts me, I hope we never see that happen. I'd rather have cute girls like Cupid or Laurel for Oliver than big tommy blondes like Felicity.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
That Ray palmer is just too good to be the villian . Well you never know maybe he's got better agendas
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
SetrakusRa:
Seriously, Palmer will be the Arrow's baddest villian. The kinda tech and amoury displayed in his lame holographic computer is badàss. grin

Plus, the thoughts of Olicity even disgusts me, I hope we never see that happen. I'd rather have cute girls like Cupid or Laurel for Oliver than big tommy blondes like Felicity.
Ray Palmer isn't a villian. He is a superhero known as The Atom
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 5:22am On Nov 25, 2014
RoyBraks04:

that should have been obvious from his name,the way he behaves and the suit design at the end of last week episode
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
killzone:
that should have been obvious from his name,the way he behaves and the suit design at the end of last week episode
Yeah
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SetrakusRa(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2014
RoyBraks04:

Great. We get to see a good guy who isn't an archer.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ray Palmer is not a Villain. And I don't think we will see him shrinking as The Atom, cause dey said no superpowers in Arrow. Let's just watch and see...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Francheezy:
Ray Palmer is not a Villain. And I don't think we will see him shrinking as The Atom, cause dey said no superpowers in Arrow. Let's just watch and see...
I read his part on a page I found on Google..he myt end up been a full time character on Arrows
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
I read his part on a page I found on Google..he myt end up been a full time character on Arrows

In the FLASH, Iris mentioned a man that's always on fire but never burns. The man is Ronnie, Caitlin's supposed dead boy friend. He actually didn't die in the explosion at star labs. Eddie Thawne is Professor Zoom and he killed Barrys mom. I guess
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Francheezy:

In the FLASH, Iris mentioned a man that's always on fire but never burns. The man is Ronnie, Caitlin's supposed dead boy friend. He actually didn't die in the explosion at star labs. Eddie Thawne is Professor Zoom and he killed Barrys mom. I guess
yeah..I always knew DAT dude didn't die in DAT explosion.. Prof zoom killed barry's Ma so as to prepare him to become flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
yeah..I always knew DAT dude didn't die in DAT explosion.. Prof zoom killed barry's Ma so as to prepare him to become flash

Yes so many things to unfold. I wonder how long the Flash series will last.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Francheezy:

Yes so many things to unfold. I wonder how long the Flash series will last.
no idea but I really don't like it much
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SetrakusRa(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Francheezy:

Eddie has Prof Zoom? I thought twas Harrison Wells?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Its either Eddie Thawne or Harrison Wells. Eddie shares his last name with Prof Zoom. While Harrison Wells is harbouring a secret
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Svelte98(f): 3:46am On Nov 26, 2014
hello all..
i just fnshd d 6th episode of season 3 of Arrow..pls i"ld love 2 knw if drz any particular website i cud download d remaining episodes 4rm....plz.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Svelte98:
hello all..
i just fnshd d 6th episode of season 3 of Arrow..pls i"ld love 2 knw if drz any particular website i cud download d remaining episodes 4rm....plz.
it isn't complete yet..it airs every week but u can download from o2tvseries.com
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Was hoping on seeing Firestorm,,anyway nice episode in all..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Yeah.. Firestorm will show December 3rd or so.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ctuagent007: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Just finished "the flash" epi 1-6....nothing much but it fairly okay for now.....hope it doesn't follow the way of smallville undecidedJust finished "the flash" epi 1-6....nothing much but it fairly okay for now.....hope it doesn't follow the way of smallville
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Flash vs Arrow next. ...

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmm

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:05am On Nov 28, 2014
At last they showed how barry allen got his powers from the comics and as barrys abilities has increased now they shud show us the now that he will accelerate his molecules to pass through walls
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by tegak10: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Next week on my mind
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
killzone:
At last they showed how barry allen got his powers from the comics and as barrys abilities has increased now they shud show us the now that he will accelerate his molecules to pass through walls
he can now pass tru walls??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
SuperMartins:
travel through space and time I guess
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Guykhena:

Was hoping on seeing Firestorm,,anyway nice episode in all..
we meet again... cheesy

You just ran away abi grin

So u watch the arrow and flash too?

hello house!
i m new here.
question please

why aren't there separate thread for them both why joined together?

asin arrow and flash?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
my guy its in the DC comics and cartoon now. So we all knw what wells is planning for flash to be missing during the infinite crisis
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
joywendy:

we meet again... cheesy

You just ran away abi grin

So u watch the arrow and flash too?

Yap cheesy ,you're welcome,btw didn't run.. smiley
joywendy:

hello house!
i m new here.
question please
why aren't there separate thread for them both why joined together?
asin arrow and flash?

They both practically exist in the same universe,I mean The Flash is a spin-off show from The Arrow and they going to be doing crossovers...
So its only right they become one smiley

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2014
killzone:
my guy its in the DC comics and cartoon now. So we all knw what wells is planning for flash to be missing during the infinite crisis
Meaning wells is a bad guy??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
Meaning wells is a bad guy??
what do u think from the beginning
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2014
killzone:
what do u think from the beginning
I thought he was a good guy who killed Barry's mum to prepare him on becoming a super hero..he acts ruthless tho..is he a bad guy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.