Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373945 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
marvelling:

I didn't miss the hints grin I was just annoyed that it ended that way and wanted oliver to stay dead and buried for his stupidity (and all the babes wey e don straff for the show, e remain that mumu felicity angry). But what would motivate Ra's to bring oliver back from the dead?

Honour?Recall Ra's told a story on how he killed a man for the first time just to protect his 'family',if he found out Oliver played the same role he played just to protect his sister,,he might understand (tho very unlikely grin , )
Or to create a more better Arrow,you know the Lazarus Pit when used in raising the dead there might be consequences(like losing his humanity,become a psycho,same happened to Red Hood),,
We might as well just have our 'Killer Oliver' from season 1 back grin .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by marvelling(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Honour?Recall Ra's told a story on how he killed a man for the first time just to protect his 'family',if he found out Oliver played the same role he played just to protect his sister,,he might understand (tho very unlikely grin , )
Or to create a more better Arrow,you know the Lazarus Pit when used in raising the dead there might be consequences(like losing his humanity,become a psycho,same happened to Red Hood),,
We might as well just have our 'Killer Oliver' from season 1 back grin .

The plot twist of bringing oliver back as a damaged being (psychologically) would be interesting. It wouldn't be bad if they introduce jason todd to the show, particularly as a foil to roy. Anyway do you have any idea when the next episode will air? I heard they were going on a hiatus because of the holidays.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
marvelling:

The plot twist of bringing oliver back as a damaged being (psychologically) would be interesting. It wouldn't be bad if they introduce jason todd to the show, particularly as a foil to roy. Anyway do you have any idea when the next episode will air? I heard they were going on a hiatus because of the holidays.

January 21st
Its really far...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by marvelling(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

January 21st
Its really far...

e far o! Anyway, let me move to the blacklist for this holiday
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
marvelling:

e far o! Anyway, let me move to the blacklist for this holiday

e just be like say you dey read my mind....
I recently start the series again sef..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:
@ Gottoboy
The_Flash_S01E01.avi

The_Flash_S01E02.avi

The_Flash_S01E03.avi

[url=http://v1709.wapka-file.com//g03/video/22587229/2810874/1704%5EoWVDJ3RuNjkoprnreDc6I52lVZ0WJ5HCvhPP26MB8Gwag/89a68.avi]The_Flash_S01E04.avi[/url]

The_Flash_S1E05.avi

The_Flash_S01E06.avi

[url=http://v701.wapka-file.com/g03/video/23821234/2810874/131aVqZ6Tbol%5EpPpIb5tTsOse6gjIZD4BA2n3iVEzd1LKD8Cbg/1c390.avi]The_Flash_S01E07.avi[/url]

The_Flash_S01E08.avi

[url=http://v704.wapka-file.com/g03/video/24149767/2810874/8851rmqQK%5Eo3zAjsCIP4hODq4U2E28vgI8pizgTYeb%5EbgRodPw/71626.avi]Arrow_S03E08.avi[/url]

If you have any problem with the links,let me know.

Enjoy.

thanks smiley

links not working pls
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
joywendy:

thanks smiley

links not working pls

I guess they expired,I could get you new ones tho,which? Flash or Arrow?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

I guess they expired,I could get you new ones tho,which? Flash or Arrow?

i haven't watched the arrow before so i would be a bit confused since its the 2nd season.

so the flash it is cheesy

the last two episodes please smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ItsAaliyah: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
toria1980:
I dont wanna believe the Arrow oliver is dead....who else watch episode 9?..if the arrow is dead, am quiting dis series

You and me both babe.

I felt the blade go through my heart. embarassed

And why the heck Felicity just stand there after he professed his love for her?! shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
joywendy:

i haven't watched the arrow before so i would be a bit confused since its the 2nd season.

so the flash it is cheesy

the last two episodes please smiley

But The Flash is a spin-off show from The Arrow,why abandon The Arrow sad ..

Anyway,Links coming up

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ItsAaliyah: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

lol,not when the "Lazarus Pit" would be in play..
He's coming back,now the question is would he be the same old Oliver? Or someone else,something else...

I've been nursing this theory too.

Maybe he'll go back to being the Hood or he'll join the league of assassins. He might go full villain and even attack Starling City, kill Malcolm and do really horrible stuff.
Arsenal, Atom and Diggle might try to stop him.....even Laurel as BC.....[s]but Felicity's "I love you" might just make him see the light[/s]

lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

I've been nursing this theory too.

Maybe he'll go back to being the Hood or he'll join the league of assassins. He might go full villain and even attack Starling City, kill Malcolm and do really horrible stuff.
Arsenal, Atom and Diggle might try to stop him.....even Laurel as BC.....[s]but Felicity's "I love you" might just make him see the light[/s]

lipsrsealed
Still on Olicity I guess ,thought you would be on "PalmCity" now grin ,,but Felicity just letting Ollie walk to his doom without any motivation wink lipsrsealed,after expressing his feelings to her even for her geeky level that's just low undecided .
If the writers take that 'Oliver Becomes A Psycho Angle' ,the show's plot will get more thrilling(with the death of Felicity by Ollie hands of cus smiley )
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ItsAaliyah: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Still on Olicity I guess ,thought you would be on "PalmCity" now grin ,,but Felicity just letting Ollie walk to his doom without any motivation wink ,after expressing his feelings to her even for her geeky level that's just low undecided . But if the writers take that 'Oliver Becomes A Psycho Angle' ,the show's plot will get more thrilling(with the death of Felicity of cus smiley )

I've got an unhealthy obsession when it comes to Olicity.

But baby girl should have done something instead of staring like a môron…Say it back, kiss him, cry, hug him......anything! undecided

If they do go on that whole "Psycho" route for Oliver, it'll be awesome, lots of Legend of the seeker and Buffy the vampire slayer vibes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
OMG this must be CW's best mid-finale series.
This was sick buh anyway Oliver is d main character he obviously cant die buh dis was a gud twist.
By d way most people that think d lazarus pit would make d series less realistic buh remember arrow is based on a dc comic and no matter what it has to have some of the concepts of d dc comic.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Arrow? Or Flash?
Arrow
α​h neva dL flash, αм thinking twil look ℓιkε StarGate Atlantis, such films ion like
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

welcome back,well,Harrison Wells got the 'Reverse-Flash' costume,and he could cloak his voice,which just confirmed my suspicion that he's Hunter Zolomon,,and the Reverse Flash we saw in this episode was Eobard Thawne,like when he was caught in the force field Dr.Wells made this statement "Detective Thawne do you care to read him his rights",it was an hidden hint/signal to the Reverse-Flash that his ancestor was in the room with them so he should be wary not to kill him.

Dr.Wells is Hunter Zolomon who's also working with Eobard Thawne(2nd reverse flash)
so what u are sayin is that there are 2 people workin against the flash wow I luv time travel
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Harrison Wells is a cunny beast ,lol,
Damn,the dude is just too smart.
Hope to see more of Firestorm.
Men bro ur sabiness of comics no b hia o! wich fan r u? Marvel or dc
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

I've got an unhealthy obsession when it comes to Olicity.

But baby girl should have done something instead of staring like a môron…Say it back, kiss him, cry, hug him......anything! undecided

If they do go on that whole "Psycho" route for Oliver, it'll be awesome, lots of Legend of the seeker and Buffy the vampire slayer vibes.

Exactly,can't wait to see what Arrow got in store for us..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
killzone:
so what u are sayin is that there are 2 people workin against the flash wow I luv time travel

Not 100% sure tho smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
shockwave91:

Men bro ur sabiness of comics no b hia o! wich fan r u? Marvel or dc

LOL,repping Marvel smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

LOL,repping Marvel smiley
Aiit kul. Seems u watch dc tv shows more smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
shockwave91:

Aiit kul. Seems u watch dc tv shows more smiley

Marvel aint got that much of Tv shows compared to DC,on aire now Marvel only got Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D compared to DC Arrow,Flash,Constantine,Gotham,,e.t.c

DC rules the Tv universe,but not the Big Screen wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Not 100% sure tho smiley
ur analysis are always gud my friend u are rili amazing am sure u read comics a lot or is it wikis help
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
killzone:
ur analysis are always gud my friend u are rili amazing am sure u read comics a lot or is it wikis help

At a very young age,I read all type of comics,followed each storyline to the core,watched the animations.
So when I see some scenarios playing out on Tv I've already got a clue on where they're heading(cus somehow they always stay true to the comics).
So to me its just like a repatoiré .

But this Flashpoint angle is really messing with my head badly smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

At a very young age,I read all type of comics,followed each storyline to the core,watched the animations.
So when I see some scenarios playing out on Tv I've already got a clue on where they're heading(cus somehow they always stay true to the comics).
So to me its just like a repatoiré .

But this Flashpoint angle is really messing with my head badly smiley
that's time travel my friend always mess up somebodys head do u stay in Nigeria to read all this comics even I too watch animations. Let me guess this straight hunter zolomon powers work like this it appears he is moving fast but he is just slowing down time nd movin at a normal speed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena whether Dc or Marvels, αм all about __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ movie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
killzone:
that's time travel my friend always mess up somebodys head do u stay in Nigeria to read all this comics even I too watch animations. Let me guess this straight hunter zolomon powers work like this it appears he is moving fast but he is just slowing down time nd movin at a normal speed

Exactly,Time is his oyster,he manipulates it anyway he wants ,and the only person in this series with such knowledge about time is Dr.Wells,the interesting thing is that he draws his powers from his suit,that was why he needed that Tachyon Particle equipment to help boost his suit..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
gottoboy:
Guykhena whether Dc or Marvels, αм all about __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ movie

True I just love the rivalry,a good rivalry pushes both in giving we the audiences great Movies/shows smiley ,so its a win-win for us..
Btw Arrow ep9 and the latest eps on shield right?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Exactly,Time is his oyster,he manipulates it anyway he wants ,and the only person in this series with such knowledge about time is Dr.Wells,the interesting thing is that he draws his powers from his suit,that was why he needed that Tachyon Particle equipment to help boost his suit..
tachyon heard abt that from somewhere rili rare
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

True I just love the rivalry,a good rivalry pushes both in giving we the audiences great Movies/shows smiley ,so its a win-win for us..
Btw Arrow ep9 and the latest eps on shield right?
Ɣǝ̥§! Did Oliver die?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
killzone:
tachyon heard abt that from somewhere rili rare

Ya,it was what the RF was after,,
When used in the right way,it gives you the speed of light...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.