Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,750 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (378649 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
killzone:
loll look at the way you are vexing, oga calm down as I said am a fan of both . But I haven't seen your comment about Batman Vs superman trailer. I have looked forward to batman Vs superman a long time even plannig on watching it in a cinema
I am sick and tired of this MARVEL fans masking under the guise of being a fan of both to badmouth DC films.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2016
seribroo56:
I am sick and tired of this MARVEL fans masking under the guise of being a fan of both to badmouth DC films.
as you said the term bad mouth, did you see me say anything bad about the movie. Every movie has its up and down. No one is perfect. I only said I enjoyed civil war trailer and its marvel response for keeping quiet all this while. Pls ooo am not bad mouthing anything
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
killzone:
as you said the term bad mouth, did you see me say anything bad about the movie. Every movie has its up and down. No one is perfect. I only said I enjoyed civil war trailer and its marvel response for keeping quiet all this while. Pls ooo am not bad mouthing anything
but when Tony spike mentioned a flaw in Spider-Man costume you saw it as him hating
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
killzone:
loll look at the way you are vexing, oga calm down as I said am a fan of both. But I haven't seen your comment about Batman Vs superman trailer. I have looked forward to batman Vs superman a long time even plannig on watching it in a cinema

grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
seribroo56:
U're tired? With all due respect, U can kill ursef na. When DC fans do same to Marvel, u won't come out to say u're tired of DC fans badmouthing Marvel movies o.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
TonySpike:

Nothing special about that trailer. I find some of the dialogues in the trailer cheesy too. I was only surprised to find the new version of spiderman as a CGI disaster.
Explain??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
seribroo56:
but when Tony spike mentioned a flaw in Spider-Man costume you saw it as him hating
read it very well, he talked about the trailer and I said there are other things about Batman Vs superman. Y are you guys assuming am a hater gon sef
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
mods Pls come to the aid of this thread. this dc vs marvel nonsense is getting out of hand. mods should ban anyone who posts that stuff here...go and open your thread if you can't help yourself
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Explain??

Watch the trailer again and zoom the spiderman scene to examine the poor CGI effect on spidey's suit. Then thank me afterwards!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
U're tired? With all due respect, U can kill ursef na. When DC fans do same to Marvel, u won't come out to say u're tired of DC fans badmouthing Marvel movies o.
@bolded there is notting respectable in an insult,you could have insulted directly.i have nothing with marvel dissing dc, my problem is when they start saying they are both dc and marvel fans hence trying to make their opinion true when it is pure hate
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
killzone:
read it very well, he talked about the trailer and I said there are other things about Batman Vs superman. Y are you guys assuming am a hater gon sef
i know you are not a dc hater you are too much of a marvel fanguy (i dont like using fanboy)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
seribroo56:
i know you are not a dc hater you are too much of a marvel fanguy (i dont like using fanboy)
loll don't blame me, growing up as a child my favourite heroes were iron man,, Captain America and most especially spider man. But as much as I know about DC, I also know about marvel
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
killzone:
loll don't blame me, growing up as a child my favourite heroes were iron man,, Captain America and most especially spider man. But as much as I know about DC, I also know about marvel
I would have also been more tilted to marvel(iron man, Spider-Man and fantastic four) but justice League came to the rescue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2016
seribroo56:
I would have also been more tilted to marvel(iron man, Spider-Man and fantastic four) but justice League came to the rescue
mine was the other way around as a kid I could run home just because of justice League and superman cartoon on stv but later switched to the avengers. Still love the two teams tho. My favorite justice League member flash and the dark Knight
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
killzone:
mine was the other way around as a kid I could run home just because of justice League and superman cartoon on stv but later switched to the avengers. Still love the two teams tho. My favorite justice League member flash and the dark Knight
my favorite is actually iron man, and worse is captain America, but in MCU captain America has more matured theme than the rest.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
killzone:

guy thumb up to you ja re, in as much i like marvel and d.c i can do anything for the flash, the flash is always my favourite, any time any day
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
seribroo56:
my favorite is actually iron man, and worse is captain America, but in MCU captain America has more matured theme than the rest.
I loved iron man when I first know about him, knew most of his armour, don't know y since I watched the avengers animation Cap has been my favorite
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
nunamyeong:

guy thumb up to you ja re, in as much i like marvel and d.c i can do anything for the flash, the flash is always my favourite, any time any day
the Scarlett Speedster will always be my favourite, it's only him I even use in the game injustice Gods Among us
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
killzone:
the Scarlett Speedster will always be my favourite, it's only him I even use in the game injustice Gods Among us

bro is the game for pc or which console
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
nunamyeong:

pc or console
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
nunamyeong:

both pc and console
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
killzone:
both pc and console

how i fit see am on top pc, i mean which site.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Arrow qot renewed for season 5 and The Flash qot renewed for season 3!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
superfelix:
Arrow qot renewed for season 5 and The Flash qot renewed for season 3!

dafuq?!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
coollabman:

dafuq?!
as in. Arrow should jx stop shey. Flash can renew season 4 sef cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ok
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ranking of the Best Comic Book/Superhero Shows on TV Right Now by tv.com.

1. Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix)

2. Marvel's Agent Carter (ABC)

3. Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix)

4. iZombie (The CW)

5. The Flash (The CW)

6. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

7. DC's Legends of Tomorrow (The CW)

8. Arrow (The CW)

9. Gotham (Fox)

10. Supergirl (CBS)

What do you guys think?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Keky:
Ranking of the Best Comic Book/Superhero Shows on TV Right Now by tv.com.

1. Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix)

2. Marvel's Agent Carter (ABC)

3. Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix)

4. iZombie (The CW)

5. The Flash (The CW)

6. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

7. DC's Legends of Tomorrow (The CW)

8. Arrow (The CW)

9. Gotham (Fox)

10. Supergirl (CBS)

What do you guys think?

WHY IS SUPERGIRL ON THIS LIST?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Just observing. You guys should stop the fighting. Am a DC fan but that doesn't stop me from watching Marvel movies. I have enjoyed movies from both comics. Awaiting BvS and Civil war. At least we have the chance to see the first popular African super hero , Black Panther in live action.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Elparaiso:

WHY IS SUPERGIRL ON THIS LIST?
wat other superhero show do u know that is currently airing that would replace it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by samuelshowunmi1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pls when is flash season 4 going to be complete?

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
samuelshowunmi1:
Pls when is flash season 4 going to be complete?
Oga the flash is still in it's 2nd season so na why your "season 4 alaba version" never complete.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.