Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376845 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by michhitman(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Elparaiso:

Download showbox app. contains all series and movies.
including smallville?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
michhitman:
including smallville?

Âll §érïês bro.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
parrotibaba:
My theory

The guy in the iron mask is the real earth 2 Jay Garrick/flash while the one that came over to earth 1 was working with zoom/hunter zolomon/or he is zoom from the past or future. Zoom needed to keep tabs with the flash and his team and monitor things on ground. Remember that when Jay garrick first came, he said that zoom took his speed during their fight but in episode 14 he told Caitlin that he lost his speed when he used velocity 6 to try and get faster than zoom, meaning that the fight against zoom that we saw was a fake story and really he wanted Caitlin to modify velocity 6 which she did, producing velocity 9. Think about this, when Barry and jesse were in zoom's lair, the guy in the iron mask used Morse code or whatever to tell them that he was the real Jay garrick, evident by the way he reacted when Barry told him that Jay garrick is in earth 1 and jesse said that the guy was there before she was brought which made sense that zoom stole his speed but kept him alive for some reason. I think by what zoom meant was a complication is that he mistakenly killed Jay garrick/his past self and that wasn't part of the plan. Zoom is earth one's Jay garrick Aka the hunter zolomon who was in that park. Unless earth 3 is introduced and that's a whole clusterfuck all over again.

Meanwhile another speedster will show up in the next episode, a babe.
if u read about the speed force on arrowverse, they said only speedsters with true and natural connection to d speed force produces yellow lighting which implies that jay nd barry are real speedsters while speedsters whose lighthning produces different colour have like a broken or artificial connection to d speed force,meaning dat zoom might likely have gotten his speed somehow from jay's xperimentation with d speed force,nd maybe accidentally creating or giving zoom his speed,maybe dats d reason why jay said he never tried to face zoom one on 1 and always ran away weneva he met zoom nd also why zoom mentioning dat killing jay was a complication.maybe sumhw I feel jay might have accidentally given his speed to zoom or zoom is jay's evil twin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
The Definitive Ranking of the Best Comic Book/Superhero Shows on TV Right Now

TV[dot]com came up with the ranking of all super hero based shows on tv right now. I dont really agree with the ranking tho. But guess which Universe occupies the top 3 wink wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
The Definitive Ranking of the Best Comic Book/Superhero Shows on TV Right Now

TV[dot]com came up with the ranking of all super hero based shows on tv right now. I dont really agree with the ranking tho. But guess which Universe occupies the top 3 wink wink
That list is a joke, just like many comments on that site said. I can form my own list too, If i so desire.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonySpike:

That list is a joke, just like many comments on that site said. I can form my own list too, If i so desire.
Errm...Ok. Give us ur best ranking of those 10 series....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Errm...Ok. Give us ur best ranking of those 10 series....
This list looks more realistic, even though with limited series on consideration.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/from-gotham-to-the-flash-ranking-superhero-tv-shows.html/?a=viewall
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonySpike:

This list looks more realistic, even though with limited series on consideration.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/from-gotham-to-the-flash-ranking-superhero-tv-shows.html/?a=viewall
Hmmn! Cheatsheet?? Neva heard of them. But good ranking tho. Yes Jessica Jones is cute and the series was Ok. And Killgrave look like the nxt best villain after The Joker. But I will neva undastand how the show made numba 1 for tv(dot)com.

Anyways for both rankings, there were 3 Marvel shows in the top 5. DC who?? smiley grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Is it just me or the fight scenes in Arrows and ... now childish and ridiculous?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Kezifils:
Is it just me or the fight scenes in Arrows and ... now childish and ridiculous?
You're not alone bro. Eyaff taya me sef
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kezifils:
Lool! Its not just you
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
amicableSavage:

You're not alone bro. Eyaff taya me sef

The ghosts will be with guns looking and won't shoot and with one single punch, dey re knocked out. If not that I have committed to the show... Somehow, even when they shoot, no one ever gets hit. Me sef do taya

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Guys do ya'll remember Carrie Cutter aka Cupid dat girl was so obsessed with the arrow and nearly killed oliver in "Sucidal Tendencies" season 3.she's coming back in episode 16 "Broken Hearts" of season 4.

yay!!! it will be nice having her on our screens back again.that girl is skillful and powerful with her bow and arrow(which she displayed during her slight mission with suicide squad),if not for her villainous side,I think she deserves to be the grEen arrow's side kick more than thea,aside from oliver and thea,I think she's the next best archer in the arrow universe. Can't wait to see what role she's gonna play in this upcoming episode.

1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by maybrowne(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
where can i get to download the new episodes of arrow and flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kezifils:

The ghosts will be with guns looking and won't shoot and with one single punch, dey re knocked out. If not that I have committed to the show... Somehow, even when they shoot, no one ever gets hit. Me sef do taya
You think Arrow is bad?
Try Legends of Tomorrow.
The last episode, I saw one of the soldiers sit an watch the fight.
Later he was shot by Oliver.

And I was like WHATTHEFUCK?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2016
why was flash not uploaded today?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Gmajor:
why was flash not uploaded today?
its on haitus. The show will be back in 3 weeks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Well since the episode that they let us know that Jay's doppelganger was Hunter Zolomon, when they were searching for how to cure Jay...., it was pretty obvious that Zoom would have to be Jay's doppelganger..... Hunter Zolomon is Zoom after all

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
its on haitus. The show will be back in 3 weeks
why? do they want the season 2 to last forever
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gmajor:

why? do they want the season 2 to last forever
its how most tv series work man, especially the ones with lots of episodes, some series went on break in dec and are gonna continue in march dats even a longer break nonetheless they wud end in may.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Sultan5(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

You think Arrow is bad?
Try Legends of Tomorrow.
The last episode, I saw one of the soldiers sit an watch the fight.
Later he was shot by Oliver.

And I was like WHATTHEFUCK?

DC has a long way to go when it comes to fight scenes. Mayb its the longevity of d series thats making them lazy.

Am sure that guy for legends of tomorow don wait them tire. Wen they finally shoot the scene he nor get any energy again. Na to wait for Oliver to kill ham na remain

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:37am On Mar 03, 2016
soon...

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
I try not to rely too much on box office numbers. But for those of u dat do, just know that Deadpool has already made more money in the US than Man of Steel. And Deadpool has already made more money dan Man of Steel in the box office. And its only been one month since Deadpool was released grin grin

Dawn of Justice releases later this month. But i can bet my left yansh cheesy that it wont do better dan Deadpool in its first month.....

That plus d fact that TV shows from d Marvel Universe are already doing better than those from the DC Universe.

So if u think Marvel wont shît all over DC's head this yr again, i suggest u go have a rethink.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I try not to rely too much on box office numbers. But for those of u dat do, just know that Deadpool has already made more money in the US than Man of Steel. And Deadpool has already made more money dan Man of Steel in the box office. And its only been one month since Deadpool was released grin grin

Dawn of Justice releases later this month. But i can bet my left yansh cheesy that it wont do better dan Deadpool in its first month.....

That plus d fact that TV shows from d Marvel Universe are already doing better than those from the DC Universe.

So if u think Marvel wont shît all over DC's head this yr again, i suggest u go have a rethink.....

I'll take note of this statement. This time next month, I'll ask you to repeat your claims. Just for your update, BvS already has a global opening projection of almost $400 million.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

I'll take note of this statement. This time next month, I'll ask you to repeat your claims. Just for your update, BvS already has a global opening projection of almost $400 million.
BvS ll do better than Deadpool obviously! But i'm willing to bet it wont do better than Deadpool in its first month.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 6:02am On Mar 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
BvS ll do better than Deadpool obviously! But i'm willing to bet it wont do better than Deadpool in its first month.
It depends on your definition of performance though. But we'll wait and see...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

if you are believing box office prediction. I laugh you avengers age of ultron was believed to beat avatar in highest grossing movie. Nobody predicted the success of furious 7 and jurassic Park. Predictions were age of ultron will be the highest grossing. Look at the way star war force awakens took over. Let the movie come out, then we will judge but if batman Vs superman doesn't beat deadpool it will be very embarrassing
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Una still dey watch arrow, I downloaded e1-8 and haven't started. Want them they should finish the season before I start. As for legends of Tomorrow. What can I say am just beginning to get bored
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2016
killzone:
if you are believing box office prediction. I laugh you avengers age of ultron was believed to beat avatar in highest grossing movie. Nobody predicted the success of furious 7 and jurassic Park. Predictions were age of ultron will be the highest grossing. Look at the way star war force awakens took over. Let the movie come out, then we will judge but if batman Vs superman doesn't beat deadpool it will be very embarrassing

ogbeni! my money is on suicide squad! did BvS wey una dey talk so.... e get as e b undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2016
coollabman:

ogbeni! my money is on suicide squad! did BvS wey una dey talk so.... e get as e b undecided
oga same here, it's suicide squad am more interested in. The trailers and promos of batman Vs superman are just too much. Na wa for them. They should leave small surprise for us na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2016
killzone:
I haven't said that BvS will be highest grossing. The prediction of $400 million for the opening weekend of BvS is very conservative, I tell you. This is a movie opening simultaenously in US, Japan and China which will enable it maximise profits around Easter period. Those three countries are the biggest film markets in the world, the exact strategy Star Wars applied last December. I don't know how much BvS will earn overall in Box Office, but for a movie that has Batman and Wonderwoman, I won't be surprised if it hits $1.2 billion within a month. This also depends on the eventual review ratings the movie will get just before release. For your information, ticket sales for BvS has trended over deadpool over the last one week, early last week it emerged as 59.9% of the total ticket sales.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.