Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374852 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2016
amicableSavage:

I am. But what does that mean?

May be its berry in 2,000 years probably after his death or dead in a complicating way resulting in him becoming the time wrath.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by maybrowne(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
profstar:

May be its berry in 2,000 years probably after his death or dead in a complicating way resulting in him becoming the time wrath.

i don't think so, everything does not have to revolve around barry. I believe that is the way the time wrath is and we will probably hear nothing of it after now.

I think the imputed the time wrath to make it become the reason why harrison helped barry that quick because harrison seemed reluctant to help barry and also would have stalled but he realized that the time wrath was not going to leave until it got barry and barry was not going to leave until he got what he came for and the time wrath was catastrophic to them all most especially himself i.e harrison since he is also a time traveler from the future and to the barry of the past

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
maybrowne:

i don't think so, everything does not have to revolve around barry. [/b]I believe that is the way the time wrath is and we will probably hear nothing of it after now.

I think the imputed the time wrath to make it become the reason why harrison helped barry that quick because harrison seemed reluctant to help barry and also would have stalled but he realized that the time wrath was not going to leave until it got barry and barry was not going to leave until he got what he came for and the time wrath was catastrophic to them all most especially himself i.e harrison since he is also a time traveler from the future and to the barry of the past

I would have agreed with everything you said if not because of the bolded part. THE NAME OF THE MOVIE IS [b]"THE FLASH"
!!! EVERYTHING BLIPPING REVOLVES AROUND THE BLIPPING ACTOR BRO
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Listen up people the mystery around the real identity of zoom has been revealed:

As Season 2 of the CW’s mega hit “The Flash”
starts to come to a close, fans everywhere are
getting excited for the speedster’s next
encounter with the biggest, baddest villain yet,
Zoom. Now that the team is wise to the
monster’s true identity, Barry Allen (Grant
Gustin) will face off against him once again in
episode 18, titled “Versus Zoom.”
In episode 16, the gang used the newly-
discovered reverb powers of Cisco (Carlos
Valdes) to discover that Zoom is actually the
man they thought to be their friend, Jay
Garrick (Teddy Sears). However, it seems
things are a bit more complicated than that as
the teasers for the show's April 19 return
note.

As previously reported, Garrick was a
character from the parallel dimension known
as Earth-2. As a result, he’s got a
doppelganger on Allen’s Earth, who goes by
the name of Hunter Zolomon. Previously the
doppelganger was written off as a mere
civilian, but now it seems he’s much more
than that. Zolomon is actually a serial killer
that gets speedster powers when his stint in
the electric chair goes awry.

Check website for trailer
www.ibtimes.com/flash-season-2-spoilers-episode-18-synopsis-released-what-will-happen-versus-zoom-2346934
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
seems zoom use magic to fuel his speed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
seems zoom use magic to fuel his speed

VELOCITY 9 BRO
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

VELOCITY 9 BRO
not just the V9, check the new trailer
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

VELOCITY 9 BRO
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gameboy727(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
CzarRex:
Listen up people the mystery around the real identity of zoom has been revealed:

As Season 2 of the CW’s mega hit “The Flash”
starts to come to a close, fans everywhere are
getting excited for the speedster’s next
encounter with the biggest, baddest villain yet,
Zoom. Now that the team is wise to the
monster’s true identity, Barry Allen (Grant
Gustin) will face off against him once again in
episode 18, titled “Versus Zoom.”
In episode 16, the gang used the newly-
discovered reverb powers of Cisco (Carlos
Valdes) to discover that Zoom is actually the
man they thought to be their friend, Jay
Garrick (Teddy Sears). However, it seems
things are a bit more complicated than that as
the teasers for the show's April 19 return
note.

As previously reported, Garrick was a
character from the parallel dimension known
as Earth-2. As a result, he’s got a
doppelganger on Allen’s Earth, who goes by
the name of Hunter Zolomon. Previously the
doppelganger was written off as a mere
civilian, but now it seems he’s much more
than that. Zolomon is actually a serial killer
that gets speedster powers when his stint in
the electric chair goes awry.

Check website for trailer
www.ibtimes.com/flash-season-2-spoilers-episode-18-synopsis-released-what-will-happen-versus-zoom-2346934
Thank you for this. All these hypotesis about who Zoom really is is finally gonna be clarified.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Deztro(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:

bro plz help with link to download thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Deztro(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
nani667:
Awesome Movie ✔

help with d link to download plz
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
I so love The Flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Deztro:

help with d link to download plz

http://cs509300.vk.me/5/u345546513/videos/0b6c11c8a2.720.mp4

that's the direct download link I downloaded from....downloaded it like two weeks ago tho, so the link may no longer be functional.... but you can give it a try ✔
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Deztro(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
nani667:

http://cs509300.vk.me/5/u345546513/videos/0b6c11c8a2.720.mp4

that's the direct download link I downloaded from....downloaded it like two weeks ago tho, so the link may no longer be functional.... but you can give it a try ✔

thanks

e no work oo
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
This week epi of Arrow is the Death/graveyard scene epi you saw in season4 epi 1 endinq
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
I guess we all know who's tombstone Oliver and Barry was visiting....

And can someone pls explain to me the logic behind how Malcolm is still alive??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
to arrow writers please
#returnourmercilessoliver#
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
to arrow writers please
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
yakamata:
to arrow writers please #returnourmercilessoliver#

why?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Emisco1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
yakamata:
to arrow writers please
I tink DX d ryt tym bro. team arrow ix gona b bloody. BT wait ooo. I tink oliver got magic to stop DT juju. DT stamp on his belly. trying to figure DT out. or its just a fancy tattoo?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
yakamata:
to arrow writers please
Well im up for him axing darhk but dat doesnt mean he should start taking out every single enemy, villian, bad guy like he did in season 1.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Well, arrow fans are really angry because of the death of.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by derbybliz(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Team arrow has been broken.....really expecting a very high level of brutality from all of them oooo. #RIPBLACKCANARY
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Why was the flash not released this week ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Odkboy23(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
I nearly cried watching the scene laurel lance died, damn #arrowwriterswhy
why did you kill off one of our favorite character this season. #iammad
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Odkboy23:
I nearly cried watching the scene laurel lance died, damn #arrowwriterswhy
why did you kill off one of our favorite character this season. #iammad

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I guess we all know who's tombstone Oliver and Barry was visiting....
And can someone pls explain to me the logic behind how Malcolm is still alive??

He only had one of his limbs skewered off, not his head...the bleeding was cauterized and some antibiotics probably came into the mix...how was the fate he suffered not survivable?...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He only had one of his limbs skewered off, not his head...the bleeding was cauterized and some antibiotics probably came into the mix...how was the fate he suffered not survivable?...
I mean why hasn't Oliver or someone else killed him yet?? He keeps betraying those he calls friends and family. Today he's playing a good guy. Tomorrow he's bad. The nigga should pick a struggle already.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I mean why hasn't Oliver or someone else killed him yet?? He keeps betraying those he calls friends and family. Today he's playing a good guy. Tomorrow he's bad. The nigga should pick a struggle already.....

Oliver feels restrained because Malcolm is Thea's father and Thea is Oliver's sister - how do you think he would live with himself knowing fully well that he killed his sister's father? It's a Catch-22 situation - he's doomed if he doesn't kill him and he's doomed if he does...unless he's willing to risk straining his relationship with Thea and kill Malcolm anyway!...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Oliver feels restrained to do so because Malcolm is Thea's father and Thea is Oliver's sister - how do you think he would live with himself knowing fully well that he killed his sister's father? It's a Catch-22 situation - he's doomed if he doesn't kill him and he's doomed if he does...
Oliver needs to find a way of getting rid of him ASAP. From what i've read, he practically helped Darhk in killing Laurel. Every chance he gets, he'll always backstab Oliver.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Oliver needs to find a way of getting rid of him ASAP. From what i've read, he practically helped Darhk in killing Laurel. Every chance he gets, he'll always backstab Oliver.

Killing Laurel and letting Oliver and the rest of team_Arrow live was a ponderous move on Damien's part - I mean, what's the point of sparing them when you had a crystal clear chance of obliterating them at once, knowing fully well that they'd still regroup and lunge forward with a different strategy - sometimes these so-called villains make very stüpid decisions...

I used to be a fan of D.Dark but killing Laurel has got to be the new type of low - his quarrel was with Lance not Laurel so why the punitive expedition against her?

He deserves to die...along with Merylyn... and very slowly too...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by missyQween(f): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2016
I love flash....Stopped in season 2 tho I just watched 2 episodes there due to light problem in the community.... Can someone update me....

BTW....I stopped where the scientist guy discovered Cisco's ability to see the future

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.