Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio (725 Views)

When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria / How Unknown Politician Defeated Serving Senator In PDP C'river Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by Tjohn1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Belling the cat amongst all elected political officers, the Governor of Akwa Ibom state, Godswill Akpabio has disclosed his intention to run for a seat in the Senate in the 2015 general elections.

The Governor stated that “the same Godfather who helped him become governor will help him again.”

While speaking on Channels TV’s breakfast programme; Sunrise Daily in an exclusive interview in Uyo, Mr Akpabio said, “I am definitely going to take up the challenged given by my people.”

"They are saying that I should not retire. Initially I was thinking of retiring after the stress of being a working governor for 8 years and then they called that I should go for the Senate so I have accepted to run for the Senate in 2015.”
He said that the same Godfather, God Almighty, who helped him in 2006/2007 will help him again in 2015 when it is time for the Senate elections.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/04/12/god-my-godfather-will-make-me-a-senator-in-2015-akpabio/
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by clemsajayi07(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
hmmmmmm! your people indeed.hmmmmmm! your people indeed.hmmmmmm! your people indeed.
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by rooftech: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Which God ,is it the one i worship.or the one that allows rigging and liars to excell and reign
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Godfatherism, irrespective of what the people wants.
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
If all governors are like God'swill, Nigeria would have been a better place by now. His works still speak and will always speak for him. I'll vote for him anytime anyday but it's unfortunate I'm not from his state neither residing there. I'm a living witness of his giant strides. No governor like him. May God bless him and take him to higher height. God bless us all.
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by ekoilee: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
God's Mercy:
If all governors are like God'swill, Nigeria would have been a better place by now. His works still speak and will always speak for him. I'll vote for him anytime anyday but it's unfortunate I'm not from his state neither residing there. I'm a living witness of his giant strides. No governor like him. May God bless him and take him to higher height. God bless us all.

Nigeria would be a better place like how? By throwing states money inside garbage all over the place, spending states money to send people to Dubai just to attend some wedding and dishing out free cars at the expense of the people of akwa ibom and buying luxury armored vans and private jet? Is this what you wish for the rest of Nigeria?

what exactly are the giant strides sef..?
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by Tolexander: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
"They are saying that I
should not retire. Initially I
was thinking of retiring after
the stress of being a working
governor for 8 years and
then they called that I should
go for the Senate so I have
accepted to run for the
Senate in 2015.”
He said that the same
Godfather, God Almighty, who
helped him in 2006/2007 will
help him again in 2015 when
it is time for the Senate
elections.

who are the people advising these bloody liars to contest.

Also talking about God making him the governor. Was it God that rigged the election that he testified to being rigged?
Using God to cajole his people as usual.
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Watching the interview i was amazed by his eloquency and he is one governor with stuff upstairs including lies but he is good u cant tk that from him.
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by BabaTony: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Instead of ppl blabbing why not just go out there and contest and lets see hw many votes you go get. We have a long way to go in Nigeria, the followership is terrible yet they expect wonders from the leaders. Sorry!
Re: God, My Godfather Will Make Me A Senator In 2015 Akpabio by BabaTony: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
Eko ile you know say I don show please kindly take to your heels.......

(1) (Reply)

Two Clerics, Others Beheadedby Boko Haram In Borno / NORTHERN PRESIDENT In 2015 Is A Mus - NEF / Gbewe:IBB was better than Jonathan to Yorubas, still did not like him by Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.