Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Matured Advise Please!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Advise Please!! (1176 Views)

Matured Advise Pls! / I Need Your Matured Advise. / An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advise Please!! by abbygeal760: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
dated a guy for close to 2years,we had a minor issue
And he said he wanted out,and 3weeks later I found
Out he engaged another lady.I was so devastated and thought
I might not be able to get over it but God really strenghteen me
Through out this period and I have moved on with my life.he wants to
Come back after 3month,he said he realized he doesn't love the lady and he has been
Finding it hard to get my thought off his mind. I told him we can't come
Back together because if couldn't propose after almost 2yrs of the$
Relationship then he doesn't worth it.matured advise please
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by babanne(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
abbygeal760: dated a guy for close to 2years,we had a minor issue
Come back after 3month,he said he realized he doesn't love the lady and he has been
you have to weigh his action very critically. Do u think he really love u at this moment? If so do u also truly love him b4 u broke up? Do u love him now? Have u not found anoda man? If he loves u & u love him & u hav not met anoda man, u can forgive him & accept him if he will promise not 2 act as he did again because all of us make mistakes & take wrong steps sometimes. He must hav realized his mistake & repented. If u hav met anoda man i will rather advice u to stay with d new man if u love him. If u leave d new man 4 d previous one then u & d first man are same in action.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by Xavier1976(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Giving someone a second chance at times may be similar to handing over one extra bullet to an enemy who fired the last shot at you and missed. Let him/her who have ears hear....

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Please!! by jeffizy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
He has proved himself as untrustworthy and you should be happy it happened during your courtship and not in your marital life.
Do not let him make a fool of you a second time.
People make mistakes , yes. But there are some mistakes you can't afford to make.
So, ten years and 4 kids later and he does that, what will you do? Nada!
Be wise.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Baiiiby I thought we have resolved this discussion. Anyways go back to mehim
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by abbygeal760: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
That what am scared about,what if he repeat
The same in marriage,he is still with the other
Lady but I guess he is under pressure from home
He is someone I truly love but this is just about
My future..lord help me
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Op get a gun and that a5shole to where he belongs. Lol

He's just playing with ur emotions.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by butta(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Move on and forget about that dude he does not deserve you he is only coming after you because he has finished with the other girl by eating her yam and no he realised yours taste better
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by megawax8: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
love n luck dnt jst hav 4 letters for notin......

Imagine bin given d opportunity to pick d best orange from oranges arranged in a straight line n u cnt go bak afta u've passed one,u myt get to d end n realize d first ws probably d better choice amongst d rest n end up loosin out cos u'ld b stuck wit pickin d last......
When given dat chance again probably wit sumtin else,u'ld pick by faith n move on

in summary,wat i've realised ova d years is,it dosnt matter wat pple say most tyms wen it has to do wit choice(esp dat of d hrt),it jst depends on wat u solely want n pple dnt see dat cos its jst u dat cn tell.....if u tink u luv him enof to giv him a second chance,i'ld say u shuld

we cnt kno its a mistake if we dnt allow for d mistake

i almost culd bet my life dat annie macauly wasnt goin to get married to 2face bt i'ld b damned if i did

dosnt work dat way all d tym dou...dats y i sed its luck too

#CHOOSE WISELY#
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by dayokanu(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Are you seeing someone currently if you are then No

if you are not then you have nothing to lose
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by andyanders: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
abbygeal760: dated a guy for close to 2years,we had a minor issue

My sister, find your way. Let him go and eat his vomit.
Do not marry a man out of sympathy. He is not responsible. God will give you your husband as this same man will walk away from you in the middle of your married life if you give him a chance.Since he is a taster, let him continue with other ladies and not you and never allow a man to break your haert.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by andyanders: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Listen, 2 yrs is not 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months as you are aware, You gave a man your body for so long and he was out there cheating on you and now, disappointment is facing him and he is crawling back to beg? He is crazy and MUST hit you hard when you marry him. No pity fool ooooooooooooo. The taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage.If he makes mistake, he will easily find another woman, but if you as a lady give in and have a child for this man and his trouble starts, you will end up dying or in misery for the rest of your life because no man would want to carry another man's children or responsibility.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by megawax8: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2013
listen to thy hrt
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Don't let your heart decieve you,misery in marriage is probably the worst kind there is.This guy is unreliable,chances are that he ll fall in love again with someone else after claiming he loved you.If he ever loved you,he couldn't have dumped you after 2years of dating,this shows your guy has no heart at all.Love alone can no marriage make,don't forget you ll be the one at the receiving end if this second chance goes sour.Be wise!!The heart of a man is desperately wicked.Ask those who married the likes of your ex and you will understand one person's love can't keep a marriage.FYI,his Bs story about being in love with you is a lie,don't believe it.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Giving him a second chance won't kill you, just be wiser.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Please!! by Winneygirl(f): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ur instincts are in full gear. Pay attention to Ur reservations.

Move on pls....
Pray deeply, God will show U who Ur man is. But dont be desperate 2jump into d arms of one U are not sure of.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by baby124: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
He broke up with you over a minor issue #check

He got engaged to someone else 3 weeks later #check

He has an issue with his fiancee and decides to bounce back to you #check

You are still wondering if you should go back #check

Ok o.

Did you by any chance know he was in a serious relationship, but stayed there hoping he will choose you? He feels very comfortable dumping you and coming back when he likes.Just asking.
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by ikamefa(f): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
chaircover: the fact that he got engaged 3 weeks after he broke up with you suggests that he was cheating on you at some point. Its up to you if you want to forgive that, but he is also about to embark on cheating on his current girlfriend with you too if you give him the go ahead.

In all, he seems to be a man of low reliability and a rather undecided man. I personally wouldnt trust my life with such a man.

^^^^^^ yeah what she said up dia @ op

dayokanu: Are you seeing someone currently if you are then No

if you are not then you have nothing to lose

huh? cheesy shocked wey my oclometer , i must be seeing things cheesy cheesy
Re: Matured Advise Please!! by abbygeal760: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
@all thank you so much...wl sure make use of
Ur words

(1) (Reply)

Female Politician : 'battered Women Should Stop Whining' / If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? / 5 Simple Things That Can Change Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.