Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Need Your Matured Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Matured Advise. (3294 Views)

Matured Advise Pls! / Matured Advise Please!! / An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Matured Advise. by Popowaa: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Just a week ago,i was in the kitchen cooking when my room mate came to me she wanted to confess smthing to me.She made swear not to tell anyone and i was thinking maybe she was pregnant or something about her relationship but no ooo.She started a sermon about character and relationship and hw she liked my character and all that then she dropped the bomb she is in love with me.I asked her if she was bisexual because she has a lot of boyfriends and she said she thinks soo so i proceeded to ask if she has had sex with a female before and she said yes,that she has even been in a relationship with a girl before.Hmm,i told her i wasnt into stuff like that i beg her she should loving me.Since she confessed,i wake up and she is sitting on my bed and her hands is all over me.I dont bath when she is around cos she will come to the bathroom and harrass me there.The way she looks at me when i'm dressing after a bath scares me.
Now i'm scared.She has been threatening my male friends and even my female friends who are very close to me without my knowledge and there is this particular boy i attend church with,he does the same programmme as me but he is ahead of me so he helps me with my assignment and studies.She threatened him and she sent some guys to beat him just two days ago.Now i'm scared cos when i confronted she admitted and said if i dont agree she will make the life of every guy close to me hell.I told her nothing will make me succumb so she should go to hell.I want to report her to the authorities but i dont want her to be dismissed.I cannt tell our other room mate becos i promised her i wont tell anyone.I pray about this issue but i know this issue wont just go away if i dont take any action.I'm soo confused and i'm scared it will get more messier.Plssss i beg you in the name of God advise me on what to do.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Basic(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2013
Promises can be broken if the need arises. Report her to the appropriate authorities before she kills someone in the name of falling in love with you.
How could a lady be so shamelessly desperate?
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by BukkyDan(f): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2013
This is very complicated...

But sis, I think you should report to the authorities. Like seriously she threatened to make life miserable for you? God have mercy.
Please report her! If possible get evidence at hand- like a recorded conversation et al, get her arrested!
Try to move outta that apartment, things would be easier if you aint close to her.
May God help you out and remember PRAY to God.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2013
How can you stick to that useless promise that will affect your life negatively. Please tell her that your grand ma cousin,uncle aunty brother junior sister living close to the school wants you to stay with her. My sis. Run for your lyf except you enjoy what she's doing to you. Let me tell you, you need to open up to people you can trust about the matter. Now your destiny is in your own hands.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Popowaa: Just a week ago,i was in the kitchen cooking when my room mate came to me she wanted to confess smthing to me.She made swear not to tell anyone and i was thinking maybe she was pregnant or something about her relationship but no ooo.She started a sermon about character and relationship and hw she liked my character and all that then she dropped the bomb she is in love with me.I asked her if she was bisexual because she has a lot of boyfriends and she said she thinks soo so i proceeded to ask if she has had sex with a female before and she said yes,that she has even been in a relationship with a girl before.Hmm,i told her i wasnt into stuff like that i beg her she should loving me.Since she confessed,i wake up and she is sitting on my bed and her hands is all over me.I dont bath when she is around cos she will come to the bathroom and harrass me there.The way she looks at me when i'm dressing after a bath scares me.
Now i'm scared.She has been threatening my male friends and even my female friends who are very close to me without my knowledge and there is this particular boy i attend church with,he does the same programmme as me but he is ahead of me so he helps me with my assignment and studies.She threatened him and she sent some guys to beat him just two days ago.Now i'm scared cos when i confronted she admitted and said if i dont agree she will make the life of every guy close to me hell.I told her nothing will make me succumb so she should go to hell.I want to report her to the authorities but i dont want her to be dismissed.I cannt tell our other room mate becos i promised her i wont tell anyone.I pray about this issue but i know this issue wont just go away if i dont take any action.I'm soo confused and i'm scared it will get more messier.Plssss i beg you in the name of God advise me on what to do.

This lady is threathening your life and the lives of the people around you and you are 'promising' to keep her secret undecided

Maybe you like her . . . undecided
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by ColourTv: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2013
Op from your posts here, I thought you were sharp now I know its just a facade. You dull sha!
An homosexual is threatening your very space in the name of wanting a relationship and you are sitting down there looking like lucozade. You no fit open eyes for am?
Have you forgotten that the law is on your side? Report her to any police station around you, 14yrs kpere. If you refuse to take that option, spread the news about her being gay around school. Get your own friends that have backbone and deal with her very well. Her head no correct or she wouldnt be gay.
You may even like her sef which explains your lack of action. Keep on looking.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by bjcole(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2013
I want to believe your life is precious to you and you don't want any obsessed fellow to mess it up for you, if so, you will do the needful. The school authority, your guardian and the law enforcement are there to protect you, so what are you waiting for. That damned lady cannot do you anything, she is only scaring you, call your dad this minute and report to him, she should be dealt with. One foolish guy tried that nonsense with me before, I m got him locked up & I gave him a stern warning, he ran for his dear life, what nonsense.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by AbuMikey(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2013

Odikwa verli verli Silious shockedcheesy

Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by greatgod2012(f): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2013
1. Report her to your parents. Tell them every details of what she had done and still vow to do if you dont dance to her tune. Do not keep anything away from them at all as regards this situation.

2. Find how you can get her parent's number and either call or get in touch with them and explain everything she had done and the ones she threaten to do if you dont dance to her tune.
3. Please, this is no promise to keep, report her to the relevant authorities.
4. Advise her to go for mental check up.....lol.
May God help and guide you through this.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by AbuMikey(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2013

Popowaa, just report her to the "authorites" . Its not difficult, cos if you don't, then your life might be in jeopardy sooner than you think.

Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Danhumprey: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2013
Popowaa: Just a week ago,i was in the kitchen cooking when my room mate came to me she wanted to confess smthing to me.She made swear not to tell anyone and i was thinking maybe she was pregnant or something about her relationship but no ooo.She started a sermon about character and relationship and hw she liked my character and all that then she dropped the bomb she is in love with me.I asked her if she was bisexual because she has a lot of boyfriends and she said she thinks soo so i proceeded to ask if she has had sex with a female before and she said yes,that she has even been in a relationship with a girl before.Hmm,i told her i wasnt into stuff like that i beg her she should loving me.Since she confessed,i wake up and she is sitting on my bed and her hands is all over me.I dont bath when she is around cos she will come to the bathroom and harrass me there.The way she looks at me when i'm dressing after a bath scares me.
grin grin
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Danhumprey: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Gays(lesbians and h.omosexuals) be like: "I'm in love with you. You MUST love me back or else,your life would be hell!". grin

Here is what you should know:
>She is harassing you(intimate,s.exual harassment)
>if care isn't taken,somebody may soon be use as a sacrificial lamb,if you don't act fast.
>Promises can be broken,when you realize that they are not worth keeping.
>I would advise you to tread with caution. Don't be too hasty. If you must report her,atleast, back it up with evidence,like phone recording of your conversation.
>the hell with that promise. Open up your mind to somebody you can trust,let he or she know that your life and that of your friends are endangered because of that gal. Both of you can work out ways to expose that gal,before she ruin you.
>Endeavour to pray,and trust God to see you through. smiley
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Danhumprey: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Colour_Tv: Op from your posts here, I thought you were sharp now I know its just a facade. You dull sha!
An homosexual is threatening your very space in the name of wanting a relationship and you are sitting down there looking like lucozade. You no fit open eyes for am?
Have you forgotten that the law is on your side? Report her to any police station around you, 14yrs kpere. If you refuse to take that option, spread the news about her being gay around school. Get your own friends that have backbone and deal with her very well. Her head no correct or she wouldnt be gay.
You may even like her sef which explains your lack of action. Keep on looking.
Bro,she is not a Nigerian. I wonder if they have stiff penalty for homosexuals and lesbians crimes in their country. I hope they do.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by homesteady(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Danhumprey: grin grin
is it funny grin
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Madawaki01(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Arrange some boys to beat her too,let dem threaten her that she must nt com near u again undecided

Thunder fire u if u quote me angry
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Mogenerous(f): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Its either she gets dismissed or she gets you frustrated and do things outta your will,its your choice but i will advice you use wisdom,such psychopaths won't desist until they get what they want which they could do at all cost! I will advice you tell your religious leader about this,he will tell you steps to take but mean while,try your best to avoid being alone with her...
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by ColourTv: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Danhumprey: Bro,she is not a Nigerian. I wonder if they have stiff penalty for homosexuals and lesbians crimes in their country. I hope they do.
If its an African country, let her still report to the authorities.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by xynerise: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
You dont want her to be dismissed but she enjoys frustrating your life.

Some people like being frustrated sha
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by bjcole(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Mogenerous: Its either she gets dismissed or she gets you frustrated and do things outta your will,its your choice but i will advice you use wisdom,such psychopaths won't desist until they get what they want which they could do at all cost! I will advice you tell your religious leader about this,he will tell you steps to take b[b][/b]ut mean while,try your best to avoid being alone with her...

This has nothing to do with pastors, you don't need to see religious leader to address this issue, she is being harassed, if she knows her rights, that obsessed lady is in big soup.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Popowaa: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Thank you all sooo much.I know what to do now.I will call my sis and move out of the hostel.God bless you all.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Popowaa: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2013
Ujujoan:

This lady is threathening your life and the lives of the people around you and you are 'promising' to keep her secret undecided

Maybe you like her . . . undecided
i wouldnt be here seeking for help if i liked her
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by demelza: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2013
bjcole:

This has nothing to do with pastors, you don't need to see religious leader to address this issue, she is being harassed, if she knows her rights, that obsessed lady is in big soup.
Thank you jare.
I wonder when pastors had such authority that every little problem is taken to them.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Danhumprey: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady: is it funny grin
It was somewhat funny. wink
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Popowaa, I understand. cheesy
errm...are you the second from right in that your profile picture?
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
See your mouth",I can't tell my other room mate because I promised her I won't"...... when u don't see any man to marRy u again or when she kills u That is when u will open ur mouth. angry angry
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by baralatie(m): 2:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Popowaa: Thank you all sooo much.I know what to do now.I will call my sis and move out of the hostel.God bless you all.

well,my sista had a harasmt kind of tin.she told me,mum,dad,everybdy.
Reported to all her friends
reported to a close lecurer
reported to the head of departm
and she stood her ground!

The girl is actualy taking advantage of ur silence.i suspect she is sorority member in school(female cult)that is how she is able to link up wit bandits.a female-female raping is possible wit sorority members.
Sorority members dislike publicity and revolt.
U av to stand ur ground & report publicly.u also now av to learn how not to walk alone/sit alone/aimles places
now u mst commit urself in prayers.y?so that spirit operating in her wilnot single u out as a target.
Timidity has neva won a fight but wit God working in u.courage yield results

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by dayokanu(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Get a boy to have a 3-somee with both of you.

I can recommend Mr Cork and her life wont remain the same again
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dayo, r u always this high on weed?

Somebody is asking for help and u r suggesting a party

Go and detoxify ur system.
Take these;
A handful of fresh bitter leaf and utazi every 3 hours for 5 days and ur system will equilibrate again.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Popowaa: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Dayo, r u always this high on weed?

Take these;
A handful of fresh bitter leaf and utazi every 3 hours for 5 days and ur system will equilibrate again.
gringringrin
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Dayo, r u always this high on weed?

Take these;
hehehehehehe!! You wicked o! grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by baby124: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Just change rooms and get another room if you can. Move your things when she is not around. And change your number. If the harassment persists, you will have to report her. She is mad. She knows you are too soft that is why she is pushing her limit with you. She has studied you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Confused Right Now / How Do I Advice My Younger Brother. Nairalanders Please Help!!! / My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.