Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? (3021 Views)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Do you guys think it can change one day
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 3:56am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Do you guys think it can change one day
never never never never.

@ royal, deep shyte man!
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 14, 2013
You right most black who reach those spheres don't do SHIAT to empower their people..they still act like: you see I'm better than those nigga...just like black cops they are violent toward black people when around white cops
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: The funny thing about men is that.. even though we all know and see dudes who have been screwed over by the over-zealous "rape paranoia".. we never hesistate to throw another man under the bus when they get accused.

In highschool i had a buddy who had the whole school calling him a rapist for 3 years cuz some chick lied on him so her boyfreind wouldn't know she cheating. Guess what this dumb nigga did when they broke up?

he got with her.

Im telling ya, men are are most r.etarded species on the planet

A guy can get put in jail for rape (by a male judge) with no evidence... just based on word of mouth from a drunk woman. And no one sees whats wrong with that...

Niggas will never learn the game till it happens to them.

That's some real talk.

I'm still wondering why men empower women so much, I used to think the people behind it were those tycoons , who needed an independent woman aka another consumer.

They did the same with teenagers, you can't correct your child anymore, parents fear their kids, your child can call the social services and oops he is gone..yes they empowered teenagers because they need another consumers, you see teenagers working +2jobs etc.

But why I don't get It's the weakening of the men ..i don't get it, are men still asking forgiveness for the victorian era or what?

Just look at how divorces are unfair? Jeez it is sickening esp when those laws had been put in place by men
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 14, 2013
I finally watched the whole video..erm this man is on mission.

But, Like royal said the fact that X did the same doesn't mean we shouldn't blame y.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

That's some real talk.

I'm still wondering why men empower women so much, I used to think the people behind it were those tycoons , who needed an independent woman aka another consumer.

They did the same with teenagers, you can't correct your child anymore, parents fear their kids, your child can call the social services and oops he is gone..yes they empowered teenagers because they need another consumers, you see teenagers working +2jobs etc.

But why I don't get It's the weakening of the men ..i don't get it, are men still asking forgiveness for the victorian era or what?

Just look at how divorces are unfair? Jeez it is sickening esp when those laws had been put in place by men

Its some kinda genetic quirk that prevents men from identifying with each other over. Its hard to explain, i think this lady puts it best

"male disposability"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2013
i dunno if thats the right video... lemme watch it again
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:18am On Apr 14, 2013
Ok.. thats not the rape video but holy shyte!

That vid is going on the feminism thread... that was eye opening.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 14, 2013
I think it is the right video..

But I won't b surprised if the men empowering women come from mono parental household or are gay in the closest..or maybe some gender disorders.because whatever the species/gender people tend to hold what they , everywhere in the world people want to keep their power white are a good example.
So I don't know how normal men can hate their gender so much or praise the weakening of their gender.something fishy there.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Ok.. thats not the rape video but holy shyte!

That vid is going on the feminism thread... that was eye opening.

Ohh okay ..post the molestation one then..
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:24am On Apr 14, 2013
^ cant find it... did u watch that tho?
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:24am On Apr 14, 2013
Basically dudes have been getting shitted on for most of human history and we didn't even notice....
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: ^ cant find it... did u watch that tho?
yes I did...but didn't finish tho...m on my phone and there is .too much noise around me
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Basically dudes have been getting shitted on for most of human history and we didn't even notice....

I think men feel bad for their acts...and since It's a man world they are. Kind of laid back..I mean they don't believe women can take over...hence their careless attitude
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Acts = women oppressions esp in the west
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:31am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I think it is the right video..

But I won't b surprised if the men empowering women come from mono parental household or are gay in the closest..or maybe some gender disorders.because whatever the species/gender people tend to hold what they , everywhere in the world people want to keep their power white are a good example.
So I don't know how normal men can hate their gender so much or praise the weakening of their gender.something fishy there.

yea, i agree guys who were raised by single mothers tend to be very very very feminist and over defensive of women, they only change after they have been severely bleeped over.

As for gay males... ugh

The video i couldn't find basically said that men have a built in preference for women over other men. It helped humanity evolve. So by nature we will trust a woman more than a fellow man.. we also get more upset when a woman is crying or in danger etc. That why guys tend to over react when they see a man hitting a woman but not vice versa

I can see that in my self sometimes actually undecided

Women don't have any preference for men though, and studies found that they actually feel alot less sympathy when they see a man being hurt or killed than if it was a fellow woman. That why they often dont feel bad about manipulating men or accusing them of rape for selfish reasons
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:37am On Apr 14, 2013
They also did some studies on race where they played a video of a black man being hurt, to white people and measured their brains reaction to the violence.

In the brains of non-racists their brains reacted like if they had been hurt (a normal empathetic reaction) but in racists their brains had little or no reaction

....As if they were watching a blank screen. basically 0 empathy
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: yea, i agree guys who were raised by single mothers tend to be very very very feminist and over defensive of women, they only change after they have been severely bleeped over.

As for gay males... ugh

The video i couldn't find basically said that men have a built in preference for women over other men. It helped humanity evolve. So by nature we will trust a woman more than a fellow man.. we also get more upset when a woman is crying or in danger etc. That why guys tend to over react when they see a man hitting a woman but not vice versa

I can see that in my self sometimes actually undecided

Women don't have any preference for men though, and studies found that they actually feel alot less sympathy when they see a man being hurt or killed than if it was a fellow woman. That why they often dont feel bad about manipulating men or accusing them of rape for selfish reasons

Same here sometimes
We are really in deep mess ,
so true....so true

We keep seeing them as or calling them weak sex/gender when in reality their power is growing and is in reality the same as most men...

The average man can't no longer compete with women because of some pu-C azz niggas, we went from equality of gender to supremacy of women on men.

Maybe we deserve it ..who knows?
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: They also did some studies on race where they played a video of a black man being hurt, to white people and measured their brains reaction to the violence.

In the brains of non-racists their brains reacted like if they had been hurt (a normal empathetic reaction) but in racists their brains had little or no reaction

....As if they were watching a blank screen. basically 0 empathy

Heard about, the racists...it was pretty obvious anyway, I mean it shouldn't. Surprise us lol
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:46am On Apr 14, 2013
Its embarassing... even though i know all this stuff all a woman gotta to do is start crying and ill melt grin
sigh... the manipulation stuff is serious.

But yes, i think we 100% deserve it for being so silly. All i care about now is making sure feminism never enters my house.. The rest of the men can eat shyte.

Judging by the trends in education ill bet women will start surpassing men very soon...

but on the bright side women are getting looser.... so it will be easier to get laid
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep:

But yes, i think we 100% deserve it for being so silly.

but on the bright side... it will be easier to get laid

By we deserve I had in mind Western men esp for the Victorian era, I don't think in Africa we have had
A period equal to the Victorian era.

Could you please elaborate your last sentence?.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2013
ill reply to your post on black kenechis thread. We are derailing
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by cfours: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2013
The guy is ON POINT.
It's just that they were not raised in a proper family setting. hence their behavior.
most of them are raised in the streets. like animals.
so why won't they behave like animals? a common trait they have is impulsiveness/ seeking of instant gratification.

when I see two or more of them on the street,especially when it's dark out, I cross the street, and pick up pace. Just a safety precaution.
thank God for the police force.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2013
^ lol.. i dont blame you sef.

But what if it was two whites walking down the street... would you be scared?
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by cfours: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2013
just a little bit.
but with black folks, I will pick up pace or even run sef.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2013
hehe

has anyone ever done that to you?
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2013
Lmao... Hard hitting message. I can't fault anything he said. The particular day in 2009 when I sat in front of the TV and watched able-bodied Hatian men bully their way to steal, loot and hoard relief materials for sale in the black market, that was the day I wrote off the black man! It doesn't matter where he is born and raised, America oo, Europe oo, Africa, black man na black man! We can blame colonialism all we want, but there's just something inborn that makes us exude so much selfishness, evil and wickedness!

•goes back to watch clip again•

grin cheesy
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by cfours: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2013
^ not all. but certainly most.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by tpia5: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2013
i didnt watch the video but women are far more vindictive than males.

its actually easier or is it better to cross a man than it is to cross a woman.

ie in a non-psycho context of course.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by tpia5: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

because your heads are easily turned by women?

you folks are the ones ogling females all the time.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:

because your heads are easily turned by women?

you folks are the ones ogling females all the time.

true.maybe because you come from us?
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by tpia5: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
i wouldnt know, i cant relate, thank God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do The Hausas (Northerners) Frown At The Word "Aboki"? / Why Is The Only Girl Of The Family Treated Differently? / Bini To English / V.v. Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.