Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. (2916 Views)

Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Rossikk(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
musKeeto: Very enlightening thread.

@Rossikk: Do you have any materials on Odinani? They are few and hard to come by. I would appreciate it. Thanks

I've read up on Odinani in the past but have no specific documents on it. It's really not that different from other forms of African religio/philosophy, like Ifa and so on. Like Ifa, Odinani is a highly sophisticated belief system filled with depth and wisdom. It makes christianity and islam seem like really thuggish, deviant philosophies.

Question is, is God a thug?

I say the answer is no.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
GOOD. that makes it 3 Pagans on this Religion section. PAGAN 9JA of the Hausa-Maguzawa, CAMEROONPRIDE of the Beti-Pauhin, ad Rossikk of the ___

anyways we shall increase by the will of the Gods. cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Rossik, why did our ancestors leave their own concept of God for that of the foreigners?

i would also like to add job opporunities.

I personally known of many such accounts where Pagans have had to convert to islam/christianity , to secure jobs, especially in Jos, Adamawa, etc.

I know of a Pagan Governor who was overthrown and lost his job just because of his religion.

abother reason I would like to add is the EMOTIONAL BRAINWASHING.

christians are especially unbeatable in this base trickery. they play emotional gospel music, brainwashing people about jesus love, jesus sacrifice (Gods know for what?), jesus is there for you, jesus wants to accept you in the kingdom of heaven, you are a sinner doomed to hell, your ancestor were devil worshippers (funnily enough we dont have pure evil/devils in Pagans Tribal religions), etc., and all these sweet useless words, crying at the end of sermons, etc.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i would also like to add job opporunities.

I personally known of many such accounts where Pagans have had to convert to islam/christianity , to secure jobs, especially in Jos, Adamawa, etc.

I know of a Pagan Governor who was overthrown and lost his job just because of his religion.

abother reason I would like to add is the EMOTIONAL BRAINWASHING.

christians are especially unbeatable in this base trickery. they play emotional gospel music, brainwashing people about jesus love, jesus sacrifice (Gods know for what?), jesus is there for you, jesus wants to accept you in the kingdom of heaven, you are a sinner doomed to hell, your ancestor were devil worshippers (funnily enough we dont have pure evil/devils in Pagans Tribal religions), etc., and all these sweet useless words, crying at the end of sermons, etc.

Pagan, it is worse than that; the christians and muslims have persecution complex- they claim that their religion is being attacked and play de victim card. They force people to stop criticising them throug this emotional blackmail.

Religious azzholes, a lot of them are
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Rossikk:

Very well said. This is why I rarely join issues with people who describe themselves as atheists. A major reason many of them are atheist is that the only 'God' they know is the power-drunk, vindictive monster presented to them in the foreign bible and koran.

sometimes I seriously wonder if it is possible that christianity and islam is some sort of vast evil conspiracy hatched to dereligionize the world through long-term basis.

These xtian and muslim give good fodder to atheists. they have completely destroyed the essence of religion (spirituality/ritualism) and the have given the concept of Spiritual Forces (a God/Gods) a bad name.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
@ Rossik, atheists or agnostics are the only ones who would allow you practice your archaic spiritualism in peace, so dont attack us.

http://thebigurban.com/general/why-atheismagnosticism-or-paganism-should-be-the-default-position/
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Pagan, it is worse than that; the christians and muslims have persecution complex- they claim that their religion is being attacked and play de victim card. They force people to stop criticising them throug this emotional blackmail.

Religious azzholes, a lot of them are

yes ill show you an example of 1 such brainwashing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zOOrEYGCXY

see how they even resort to lieing and purchasing hired actors. look at the maddness of the audience.

Their ancestors must be weeping at the stup.idity and mental degeneration of their descendants. TUFIAKWA! angry
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Logicboy03: @ Rossik, atheists or agnostics are the only ones who would allow you practice your archaic spiritualism in peace, so dont attack us.

http://thebigurban.com/general/why-atheismagnosticism-or-paganism-should-be-the-default-position/

hey Logic, honestly I am sure atheists and Pagans could co-exist peacefully. Even in the days of the Great Empires of Greece, Rome, India, China, etc., many of the prominent statesmen, philosophers and Scientists, were both Pagans and atheists.neither of us force each other and also Im sure atheists would appreciate and join us in saving the culture of our Nation. You do not have to believe in our religion to practice our dances, ritual-cultural practices, festivities, etc. just dont let our identity which is your identity as well, to die out. also remember, neither of us are fanatics.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes ill show you an example of 1 such brainswahing video:

see how they even resort to lieing and purchasing hired actors. look at the maddness of the audience.

Their ancestors must be weeping at the stupid.ity and mental degenration of their descendants. TUFIAKWA! angry

Disgusting videos

I still respect the pagan japanese ruler of ages ago who hanged the dubious missionaries that came withfake messages and smiles. The missionaries would have brainwased their kinsmen and taken their land and money.

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Rossikk(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

sometimes I seriously wonder if it is possible that christianity and islam is some sort of vast evil conspiracy hatched to dereligionize the world through long-term basis.

These xtian and muslim give good fodder to atheists. they have completely destroyed the essence of religion (spirituality/ritualism) and the have given the concept of Spiritual Forces (a God/Gods) a bad name.

I also suspect that christianity and islam were created for a very different purpose from 'worshipping God'. Those two religions seem to have cut us off from God more than we were before. Look at the world today. Wars that kill in millions, nuclear proliferation, economic brigandage, mass exploitation, environmental devastation, terrorism, racism, grand corruption, widespread materialism. All perpetrated by nations that, courtesy of christianity and islam, supposedly should have developed higher moral standards than their 'heathen' forebears.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2013
musKeeto:

You can shake your head till it rolls off and falls into a gutter. At least, something will finally get in..
Lol. But you'd agree with me that there are so many confused atheists around.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. But you'd agree with me that there are so many confused atheists around.
Confused about what?

You're the only one confused here. Complaining a 'drug' that wasnt prescribed for your 'ailment' does not work, who does that?
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2013
musKeeto:
Confused about what?

You're the only one confused here. Complaining a 'drug' that wasnt prescribed for your 'ailment' does not work, who does that?
Lol. If I may use this drug analogy. Imagine as a layman you went to a pharmacy to buy a drug for an ailment. You bought a drug with the inscription:' paracetamol-you best remedy for glucoma'. But after taking the drug, it could not rid your eyes of the damn thing. Then you huried back to the pharmacy only to be told that the inscription has nothing to do with the content. What do you think should/will be done to such a pharmacy if the FDA is involved?
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. If I may use this drug analogy. Imagine as a layman you went to a pharmacy to buy a drug for an ailment. You bought a drug with the inscription:' paracetamol-you best remedy for glucoma'. But after taking the drug, it could not rid your eyes of the damn thing. Then you huried back to the pharmacy only to be told that the inscription has nothing to do with the content. What do you think should/will be done to such a pharmacy if the FDA is involved?

Now you're in dire need of psychiatric help. Did you read the first paragraph of the Op? What did you understand? Is this a thread to deconvert Christians/Muslims?

Of course, I do not expect you to give me answers. Rather you'd ask more irrelevant questions.

As per the drug analogy, do you take dtugs without reading the instructions?

Oh, you're nigerian.. Thanks for reminding me...
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. If I may use this drug analogy. Imagine as a layman you went to a pharmacy to buy a drug for an ailment. You bought a drug with the inscription:' paracetamol-you best remedy for glucoma'. But after taking the drug, it could not rid your eyes of the damn thing. Then you huried back to the pharmacy only to be told that the inscription has nothing to do with the content. What do you think should/will be done to such a pharmacy if the FDA is involved?

Fail.

There are drugs that work for the public but not for pregnant women or children or people with pre-existiing conditions. For instance, some painkillers shouldnt be taken by people who have heart issues or are on certain medications. You have to disclose your health status to your doctor or pharnacist for him to give you the most appropriate medication.

The layman could have had other preexisting conditions with the glucoma.

Just like you already have a tolerance to religious opium and a high level of chtistian idoctrination. The op’s medication is not for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2013
musKeeto:

Now you're in dire need of psychiatric help. Did you read the first paragraph of the Op? What did you understand? Is this a thread to deconvert Christians/Muslims?

Of course, I do not expect you to give me answers. Rather you'd ask more irrelevant questions.

As per the drug analogy, do you take dtugs without reading the instructions?

Oh, you're nigerian.. Thanks for reminding me...
Lol. Have you seen a card of paracetamol with instructions inscribed on?
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fail.

There are drugs that work for the public but not for pregnant women or children or people with pre-existiing conditions. For instance, some painkillers shouldnt be taken by people who have heart issues or are on certain medications. You have to disclose your health status to your doctor or pharnacist for him to give you the most appropriate medication.

The layman could have had other preexisting conditions with the glucoma.

Just like you already have a tolerance to religious opium and a high level of chtistian idoctrination. The op’s medication is not for you.
Lol. I understand o' knight! Just chill.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. I understand o' knight! Just chill.

Correction, Dark knight cool
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Have you seen a card of paracetamol with instructions inscribed on?

Like I said, you're Nigerian. I dont expect you to know better.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Correction, Dark knight cool
It's still too early to be drunk. Are you high? Lol.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2013
musKeeto:

Like I said, you're Nigerian. I dont expect you to know better.
Okay. Smh.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Rossikk(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes ill show you an example of 1 such brainwashing video:

Their ancestors must be weeping at the stup.idity and mental degeneration of their descendants. TUFIAKWA! angry
Tragic.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
^shameless as well. im sitting miles away frm where this took place yet i feel so embarassed when i watch such videos, even though im not in it. that lady has no shame. bunch of psychos.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Rossikk(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^shameless as well. im sitting miles away frm where this took place yet i feel so embarassed when i watch such videos, even though im not in it. that lady has no shame. bunch of psychos.

I heard there are some 'born again christians' who see an ancient traditional sculpture, say an old Benin bronze head, and start shouting ''blood of Jesus!'' to banish the 'heathen' or 'satanic' element of the artefact. PAGAN 9JA can you confirm this?
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
GOD: looks aside to catch a glimpse of this impish discourse.. takes a swig of Heineken and laughs off to continue watching Champions League matches
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rossikk:

I heard there are some 'born again christians' who see an ancient traditional sculpture, say an old Benin bronze head, and start shouting ''blood of Jesus!'' to banish the 'heathen' or 'satanic' element of the artefact. PAGAN 9JA can you confirm this?

what is there to confirm? anything is believable of those homose.xual psychos. angry
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Rossikk(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Disgusting videos

I still respect the pagan japanese ruler of ages ago who hanged the dubious missionaries that came withfake messages and smiles. The missionaries would have brainwased their kinsmen and taken their land and money.
Absolutely. African religion was a victim of its own humanity and grace. Because it doesn't engage in evangelism and proselytization or entertain concepts of exclusivity, there's no impetus to 'protect' it from foreign entrants. The new African religion must be more hard-nosed than that.

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by plaetton: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
GOOD. that makes it 3 Pagans on this Religion section. PAGAN 9JA of the Hausa-Maguzawa, CAMEROONPRIDE of the Beti-Pauhin, ad Rossikk of the ___

anyways we shall increase by the will of the Gods. cool

Hey. You forgot about me.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by plaetton: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Rossikk: Absolutely. African religion was a victim of its own humanity and grace. Because it doesn't engage in evangelism or entertain concepts of exclusivity, there's no impetus to 'protect' it from foreign entrants. The new African religion must be more hard-nosed than that.

Ah!
Beautifully said.
Africans have always been victims of their open and accomodating good natures.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Rossikk(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
plaetton:

Ah!
Beautifully said.
Africans have always been victims of their open and accommodating good natures.

Until Africa learns to regard the outside world as being fundamentally hostile to Africa, we will continue to have problems.
Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ Rossik:
Its good to know that a few Nigerians like you aren't ctrl + c stricken like the rest. You deserve a hug from me for this post.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
plaetton:

Hey. You forgot about me.

ah you refer to yourself as Pagan as well? ! I remember your posts. I thought you was just a supporter. smiley

Welcome fellow comrade! Welcome back to Africa!

btw just curious o. .whats your tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Please Help I Always See Myself Swimming With Fishes In My Dreams / Letter From King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.