Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai (42095 Views)

FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos) / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by chucky234(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Useless girls.
Charity begins at home.
Like mothers like daughters
Too bad!!!
Madam charity
We don hear
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Pdizzle(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ekans: Seriously wonder why nigerian female undergraduates are turning to whores.Answers anyone?
greed
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by jasper7(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mehn, the story cracked me up... see where parents dey bother themselves over children that have decided to be useless or useful to themselves. Dubai of all places, beats me o.

2 Likes

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Chinaimporter: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraceBestowed: Ok! This is beyond ridiculous, and is unfair to their respective families! Being buried in an unmarked grave is never the aim, but with this kind of attitude, it's a possibility!!

[size=18pt]retardeen.. Who cares if her grave is marked.what do you gain when you are dead?[/size]
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by AlyricistLaura: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2013
wtf!??!! i keep clicking unfollow on this thread and it keeps popping back up!

ISTGDBSFTMFPATD!!!

1 Like

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Feedmemore(f): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2013
Girls of this days are so promiscuous...
An Aristo might have taken them there for God knows what.

1 Like

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by since1914(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2013
Blackteeth: Why is everyone concluding they went there to be prostitutes? Thats a silly way of reasoning. If you dont know anything about their purpose of going there you keep your mouth shut.
Whatever reason they went there, lets just hope its for good and worths it at the end.

Even if they haven't gone there for prostitution, they will one way or the other constitute nuisance to the authorities there. Mr. Blackteeth, we can't hope that everything turns out well, because doing so, is no different from cooking stew with rat poison and hoping that it turns out delicious.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2013
At least thank God, they arent dead.

They will explain later.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by cuteprincess1(f): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Burger01: Female students and their paroles... sad
must u put females
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by avalontony(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2013
why wont they seek for greener pasture, when there is no job for the graduates in nigeria but they should have contacted their parents!!!!!!
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by nkenu(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2013
They have turn to International Runs girls. They want to move on the fast lane. They couldnt wait to finish school befor taking the trade. angry grin
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by coputa(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Most of you are not sincere in your comments....if our economy is friendly..they wouldnt have left for Dubai in the first place...there is viirtually no hope for our teeming youths in Nigeria....they are reacting to the law of cause and effect.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by coputa(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2013
They are trying to secure their future

1 Like

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by signalpower: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2013
i am on my knees praying for them,and my hands are raised up to Almighty God to grant them thier heart desire, moreover bringing them back safely with alot of Goodies.
well Dubai is a nice place compare to someone who sold his child to travel to Greece
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by biolabee(m): 1:04am On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre: Are these girls aware that UAE is governed by Islamic law and prostitution would only attract them strokes of the cane and jail time?

10 LIKES!!
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2013
I do not believe the girls are really in Dubai.
The girls were only "sighted" in Dubai.

There is not confirmation that they have made contact with their families although one of them has contacted a search party.

I hope they are still alive.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by micki83(m): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2013
chucky234: Green pastures dey for Dubai,how come I never see any pastures wey dey green for Dubai because na so so white pastures I dey see for every corner for there na, I go check well next time whether I go see any pasture wey dey green abi greener sef.
Na wah o.u just talked plenty,plenty,without saying anything sensible or funny...
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by efemty001: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2013
Pls no one is a fool here or a kid....how come they found them abi dem treck go there....abi no be flight dem use go ? so what d Bleep r u saying...pls know the kind fo thing you post here not bullshit stories.....they are prostitutes mennnn...just looking for a way to get console over themselves...bastard ashawo....who be mumu ?
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by micki83(m): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]retardeen.. Who cares if her grave is marked.what do you gain when you are dead?[/size]
Are u ok? Dis lady made a comment without insulting anyone and d first word u hit her with is "retardeen"abi u know her frome somewhere b4?

1 Like

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Claroo(m): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2013
Olosho Babes
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by micki83(m): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2013
coputa: Most of you are not sincere in your comments....if our economy is friendly..they wouldnt have left for Dubai in the first place...there is viirtually no hope for our teeming youths in Nigeria....they are reacting to the law of cause and effect.
I beg to disagree with u sir.it's true that our economy is definitely not where it shuld be,but that doesn't mean that a lot of youths won't get lucky,leave school and start a successful life.
These girls are way too young(well,I guess their young,since they're in 100 level) to hav jumped into d conclusion that life in naija will be a dead end for them once they leave skool. They still hav at least 3 years b4 they start worrying abt a labour market that might or might not eat them raw and spit them out.
Making such a decision that early is like deciding not to put ur children thru secondary skool becos "gaining admission into d university in naija is hard",so why bother trying,wen u can teach them a hand-trade rite after primary skool.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by okoiyawo(m): 2:15am On Apr 14, 2013
Chickens in cage always envy those free rangers.
That was a commendable effort in trying to find an ends to meet after knowing their certificate won't fetch them a dine after graduation from college. Why should they waste the golden chance ? Just that the part that took them to thier land of savior is defective. I wish them good luck, and show positives in Nigeria down there kiss. check this out; yesterdaytodayandmyfutre..com

A POSITIVE NIGERIAN
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by eduson33(m): 3:30am On Apr 14, 2013
hahahaha,

abeg na

i don laugh tire for this small thread...
Alyricist★Laura:
wtf!??!! i keep clicking unfollow on this thread and it keeps popping back up!

ISTGDBSFTMFPATD!!!
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by eduson33(m): 3:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Chinaimporter:

micki83:
Are u ok? Dis lady made a comment without insulting anyone and d first word u hit her with is "retardeen"abi u know her frome somewhere b4?

Nne ee ,Sometimes,the equilibrium at which some people reason and talk marvels me..someone will just put his/her hand on the keyboard and type one pathetic jargon..

mu ga egbuwakwa mmadu isi here oo

most often,i wish i can punch through pc screen;by now ,many people will be looking for their teeth..

smh
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by faceliftnaija(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2013
At 100L they found their way to UAE in search of greener pastures! Hmnn, so if they were to be in 300L or 400L nkor? it means they may probably find their way to the UK or even US. Well, a word of advice, the grass is not always as green as you think. By the way, at 100L, what skills have you aquired? I can bet it, these might not even be able to construct a sentence in French! Or were they forced into studying french? Well one does not need a fortune teller to predict what sort of trade they could be dealing in other than trading their body to earn forex! Somebody pls tell them,HIV and other STIs are real

http://faceliftnaijablogspot.com
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by scorpidmo(m): 4:40am On Apr 14, 2013
It's quite unjust judging a situation by listening to only one side of the story. We don't know what conditions will make people flee her home country without informing family members or friends. for the job situation, there are many menial jobs available in dubai. Prostitution isn't the only option for an uneducated nigerian in dubai.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by IleIfe2(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre: Are these girls aware that UAE is governed by Islamic law and prostitution would only attract them strokes of the cane and jail time?

yimu
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 14, 2013
LOL funny story. Foolish decision by em, they clearly don't care about their families.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 14, 2013
I hope they know Prost.itution is a grave offense in the UAE when captured
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Sezua(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2013
foward1212: Unimaginable risks girls on now a days take, is really unbelieveable. May God help us.
who be this one
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by supaeagles(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2013
Don't believe that one bros. Even some of the people there that enforce this law patronize the flesh trade themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead / Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action ! / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.