Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai (42094 Views)

FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos) / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by magnificentsk(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
angry angryKrafty liar bastard
What about edo and egbo ladies with eassy virtue?

krafty iyk: YORUBA GIRLS,...what wont they do for cheap cash?
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Obijulius: 3:08am On Apr 15, 2013
Ekans: Seriously wonder why nigerian female undergraduates are turning to whores.Answers anyone?

Pls speak for urself. Try to be specific, 3 nigerian female undergraduates of yoruba origin are turning to whores.

Leave other innocent (regardless of tribe) out of ur conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Obijulius: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Dr. Wise:
This tribe and Ashewo!

My dear the tin tire me. Na so so mumu ashaw.o dem sabi. Cheapest ashewo, dirtiest ashewo and ugliest ashew.o.

Dem don turn d tin to "Nigerians" if na anoda tribe e 4 don reach 14 pages.

Hypocrites.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 15, 2013
50calibre: Are these girls aware that UAE is governed by Islamic law and prostitution would only attract them strokes of the cane and jail time?
time or term? ¥♡̨̐υ̲ go sch sef?
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Sogo10: 6:02am On Apr 15, 2013
Obijulius:

Pls speak for urself. Try to be specific, 3 nigerian female undergraduates of yoruba origin are turning to whores.

it is our parent fault.dey dont av money,dey send us to school by force.i don finish now.no money to do clearance.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by imperiouxx(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2013
Sogo10: it is our parent fault.dey dont av money,dey send us to school by force.i don finish now.no money to do clearance.

Not on NL, Fashola's office is in secretariat at Alausa. From Oshodi you'll get bus going to secretariat. Hope that helps.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by danbdavid: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2013
Unthinkable! It's a good governance tour of good luck Jonathan
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by merengue: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Obijulius:

The students, Omoeneme Maureen, Ajao Aminat Romoke and Oludegun Morufat Olayinka, have been missing from the school for several weeks, and had become a source of worry for the college management and their parents.

The name typed in bold letters above is also Yoruba? Your IQ is far less than that which God gave a dung beetle; I really feel sorry for the poor tykes who will call a buffoon like you "Father".
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Are they planning to come back?
Aminat and Morufat ,wayward Muslim babes misleading an innocent Christian girl Maureen to go do ashawo in Dubai
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Faith2002: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boss13: you go fear hustle. So what will they be doing in dubai. Let me guess Strip dancing...
na wa for dis girls ooo, i read about them sometimes ago where d mentioned about ritualist dat killed them. Well thank God 4 their life oooo
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nawa for all of una oh. What happens to giving someone benefit of doubt?

How do you know/ how are you 100% certain the girls went to Dubai for prostitution?

And to those of you saying 100 level students are too young to look for greener pastures: that was the same thing most parents(fathers) told today's unemployed graduates when they were in 100 level.

I believe as earlier as fifteen, children should be allowed to seek for greener pastures by learning and doing trade, tailoring, electrical/mechanical jobs etc. This would open their eyes to responsibility and what the real world is about.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Fellonigerians: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
This is the reason why people should not spread rumours about stories that have not be substantiated...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead / Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action ! / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.