Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Lawyers Pls And Pls Ans Ds.urgent TO ME - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers Pls And Pls Ans Ds.urgent TO ME (659 Views)

Four Reasons Why Lawyers Are Like Condoms / When Will Nigerian Lawyers Stop Wearing Wigs, Looking Like Fools To The World? / Pls And Pls, A 400 Level Geology Student Is In Need Of 6 Month It Placement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers Pls And Pls Ans Ds.urgent TO ME by Ballotelle(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2013
I want to knw abt unenforceable agrements e.g if mr a borows money frm mr b and d agrement was if mr a kant pay mr b would cut off mr a's head (in writin wit the two signing).is ths typ of agrement enforceable by law? If yes y and if no y. Pls i ned ans urgently
Re: Lawyers Pls And Pls Ans Ds.urgent TO ME by mu2sa2: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Ballotelle: I want to knw abt unenforceable agrements e.g if mr a borows money frm mr b and d agrement was if mr a kant pay mr b would cut off mr a's head (in writin wit the two signing).is ths typ of agrement enforceable by law? If yes y and if no y. Pls i ned ans urgently
Simple thing. The part of the agreement that talks of cutting off head is illegal. But you are still under obligation to repay the loan. My advice is that if u ar not in a position to repay now arrange with the lender to reschedule repayment.
Re: Lawyers Pls And Pls Ans Ds.urgent TO ME by Ballotelle(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Pls ds is smtin very important to me.wat of an agreement of u telling me to pAy u say 500000 just because I was very hungry for a moment witout any option at dat moment.I had to agree b4 u gav me d food bt I had no choice since I was diein of hunger.tnx.responses needed
Re: Lawyers Pls And Pls Ans Ds.urgent TO ME by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Such agreement is nt enforceable by law cus it lacks d necesary element for a valid contract...first, cutting Mr A's head is illegal and void at initia i.e it is prohibited by statutes, in testament to this fact therefore, the entirety of the agreement is voidable, hence it is subject to repudiation (becus d agreement was reached upon due influence and duress)
Re: Lawyers Pls And Pls Ans Ds.urgent TO ME by Ballotelle(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
pls response needed urgently

(1) (Reply)

Any Seafarers In The House, Let Meet Here. / Admission To The North American University,cotonu / A Concern Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.