Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere (1504 Views)

Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by willienaji: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
HMMMM. ever sooo cute. what do you think?

Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by AreaMama: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
So cute. But then wats d news na. Abi na foto we go jus dey look?:mm.
Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by Lollz(f): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
rilly lookuing smashing thou
Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by willienaji: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
YEAH.
Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by Humblesam(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Fyn girl...
Were d husband foto ati omo pikin? Abi e don finish 4 dis 1? I fink we are on break,no work for us,so bring the photos mk we de watch.
Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by willienaji: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Humblesam: Fyn girl...
Were d husband foto ati omo pikin? Abi e don finish 4 dis 1? I fink we are on break,no work for us,so bring the photos mk we de watch.
LOLZ grin grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by AreaMama: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
willienaji:
LOLZ grin grin
Stop laughin n answer the question, where are the rest of the photos na?
Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by missinU247: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
And so? ok we have seen the pix, what next? sad
Re: Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere by willienaji: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
AreaMama:
Stop laughin n answer the question, where are the rest of the photos na?
Well, we all know stephnora is single and i have no idea of any kids yet, so where will i get the pix of the hubby and kids from ? jus asking sha o. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo-tonto Dikeh & Iyanya Kukere Concert / Nas Celebrates His Daughter’s 19th Birthday / Photos: Tonto Dikeh chang up her hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.