Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42730 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by tomzman: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2013
Jenny20: undecided undecided undecided

Two wrong don't make a right.
Sometimes, especially in Nigeria, a wrong may be needed to correct another wrong.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2013
MASSOB beware as u must follow suit
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by goodgood2(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2013
Shollyps: YES DEY HAVE KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTIAN LIKE BOMBING MOSQUE EVERY FRIDAY,SHOOTING GUNS INSIDE D MOSQUE,SETTING MOSQUE ON FIRE ABI
Yes, they bombed a mosque in Madala, another one in Okene and last month killed over 50 in a Kano motor park, of which all were Muslims.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by penzino(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2013
abifoluwa: Does nigeria has a president? with the kind of news that come out everyday, one would think they dont
gbagaun!

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Kellyclef(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2013
mend is de silent and strongest militant group in 9ja
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Dam02: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2013
who is fooling who.............
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by nelxsantos(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2013
God knws d best. Sum1 neds 2 teach dis BH a lesson bt hope violent s nver d option.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2013
Shollyps: YES DEY HAVE KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTIAN LIKE BOMBING MOSQUE EVERY FRIDAY,SHOOTING GUNS INSIDE D MOSQUE,SETTING MOSQUE ON FIRE ABI
cry
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by shegeto(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2013
Mzsolex: uh? say what?... wow it's obvious this shyt is going down before 2015, mehn i think i've got a relative in cotonou.
...LOLZ,you 4ny die...lol
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Trottle: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2013
pro01: Yes Bosses! How do I sign up? I NEED to be part of this LONG OVERDUE mission, at all costs. Bloody Mohammedans.

who's this? If you dont have anything tangible abeg crawl back to your hole

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by parki: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2013
This is a welcomed development. I am in total support of bombing their Mosques and Killing of their Imams.

Since these people think it is cool to bomb churches and kill people, we should bomb their mosques and kill their imams too. Maybe when they grieve over losing their loved ones, they'll know it is not sweet. We should let them have a taste of their own medicine. so mend has my full approval on this. They should bomb them.

Nigeria is not their father's land. Nigeria is for all of us. If they don't want us to leave in Harmony, Let's not leave at all. The govt has failed in protecting us against these heartless people, therefore, We need to begin to take improvised actions against them.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kufreabasi(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2013
Heeeeyyyy; sheath your sword or never you you exist.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MahatmaGhandi: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2013
mend will easily blow up oil wells, shell and government installations, but going to kill muslims nah, they wont, they know that they wont get the consent of christians on that, besides those almajiris carrying out the deadly acts though not justified should be pitied because they know nothing, they have been brain washed, by their wicked elders that make sure they remain uneducated and down cast so they can be their foot soldiers in enforcing chaos should the need arise, i tell you no body weeps when these boys die because in the heart of heart of the northern elite they are not human beings they just specimens to be expended in their quest for relevance. what government should do is track down those imams and clerics that preach hate and publicly execute them, i feel the sultan has not done much,if he being the custodian of islam in nigeria declares a fatwa on boko haram trust me this thing will die down and also put islam in the right light, i personally feel a leader like buhari even if he is proven innocent at the end of the day is mindlessly evil and has no regards for human life, in regards to the mayhem in the north i feel he is guilty, in law, capability to carry out an act, motive to carry out an act and linking evidence is enough to convict anybody, in terms of the crises that has rocked the north buhari has all three (correct me if i am wrong). lets us not plunge nigeria into a state of war, liberia, somalia and other warring countries are yet to recover let us do all we can not to be on that list even if it means granting amnesty to boko haram, it hurts me to say that but it is the truth. enough death already, the military has failed us in arresting the situation,the government is under the situation and not on top of it. let us get it done and over with, let the sponsors of this crime against humanity know that the evil that men do lives after them.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by guruobinna: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2013
In all of these, i can see MEND turning into CRUSADER to deal with these boko boys
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sparkwil(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2013
Tho' I'm a christian frm d SS, I condemn this threat by mend for d following reasons: 1.Nothing justifies d killings of innocent people. 2.Attacking muslims will only increase d level of sympathy BH currently enjoys 3.It wd mean MEND is confused n hv nothing they are fighting for. 4.BH wants a religious war; killing muslims wd give them excuse to satisfy their murderous intentions.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by mevlevi05(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2013
ebamma: we lost our humanity,when we saw our fathers brought back in body bags, our mothers becoming widows, our children becoming orphans, we lost our humanity when a brother who went to serve his country as nysc was shot dead in cold blood, we lost our humanity when the same people who committed this atrocities against us are going to be given amnesty with money earned from our niger delta oil wells.
. So you are actually claiming not to be human anymore? If given the opportunity you would attack ur muslim or christian friends as a sign of retaliation, I really feel for all those who are advocating war, u have never experienced it, pray to God u never do. I'm not an advocate for peace without punishment or rewarding inhuman acts with money, if I was to join hands with anyone to fight, it would be to destroy those who kill in the name of God, those who kill to covert peoples properties, those who kill to kidnap or just to prove a point that they can and nothing would happen to them, try and watch documentaries on war, my fellow Nigerians its not something you wish on your enemy
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by danot1030: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2013
kacheezy: BH has killed more muslims than Christians...our politicians are taking this thing to far...but i tot Asari Dokubo is a Mujahedeen...

your ignorance mixed up with sentiment has beclouded you, muslims are killed on individual bases due to their comments or lack of support to boko haram, but Christians are kill enmass either in the church, motor parks or ambushed in their houses so the facts right.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by victorD3: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01: Noise makers

Btw, how many mosque are in the ND?

Guy those boys are rich enough to pay abokis to bomb there selves
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Jenny20(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2013
I pity Some of you guys quoting me and saying two wrongs make even. I want to believe some of you are naive, you don't know the consequences of Religious and ethnic cleansing, it will lead to a blood bath of unimaginable proportion, that even the Rwandan Genocide will look like a childs play. Please beware of what you wish for.

If we have to go our seperate ways as a nation, then let's do it in a civil way, like holding a Sovereign national conference, holding refferadum,etc. We shouldn't encourage tit for tat religious/enthnic violence, it can not solve the problem, it will only worsen it.

Like I said before, we should be careful of what we wish for.

God bless Nigeria !

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by lumeneng22: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2013
Thank God for the threat coming from this egbesu boys,it will go a long way to melow down the action of the arewa jaguda boys.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MahatmaGhandi: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2013
when peter cut off the ears of one of the men that came to arrest jesus, do u guys know what jesus said and did ? attacking mosques will only make mend as mindless as boko haram, people have looked for ways to yoke both as birds of a feather, carrying out their threat will only make it true, trust me obama will waste no time in designating mend as a terror organization, they should be careful, they should stick to agitation for emancipation and try to even change their modus operandi from arms struggle to pen struggle, they should educate themselves and produce intellectual write ups against the state,they can even change their name to i-mend(intellectual movement for the emancipation of the niger delta) it was through intellectual struggle and civil disobedience that he likes of ghandi,luther and mandela achieved their aim, ojukwu tried arms and it failed(no disrespect pleant to him) but the pen never fails the pen will ever be mightier than the sword.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by adeyak83(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2013
war has diff colours which no 1 can predict wot 'll happen.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by victorD3: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2013
eljp:
From ur record bah? but does of us in d north know what we see/face....

What are you doing in the north or are you in prison?

Just asking sir.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by 0Dynamic0(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Seriously, i'm not in support of this
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by victorD3: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2013
lacasa: Only during the time of a slow-poke undecided

All leaders b4 this dumb fisherman all faced one crisis or another, and each maneuvered his way to quell it;

Gowon - (secession/Civil war)
Buhari - maitatsine crisis/ogoni uprising (quenched).
Babangida - zangon kataf (quenched)
Abacha - shi'a uprising (quenched).
Yar'adua - Militancy/Boko-Haram (quenched to a great degree)

But, Retardeen's case serves as the epitome of gross incompetence, lacklustre cabinet, mismanagement ad lack of decisiveness and trust.

From Boko haram to militancy to fuel subsidy scandal to massive corruption to indiscriminate criminal presidential pardons and looting of the treasury angry

#.. In 3 plus years the nation is heading towards oblivion with no sensible hand on deck to turn the tide.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND HIS GOVERNMENT IS THE GREATEST MISFORTUNE TO HAPPEN TO THIS GREAT NATION SINCE January 15 1966 coup and the Civil War

**God Punish these Devils in Disguise** angry

Am surprised you are comparing a military government which is a dictatorship regime to a democratically elected government.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by mala052(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2013
dont talk act jare.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by nagoma(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2013
MEND have lost/ changed
focus. I thought their objective was to emancipate ND? Now they are crusaders against all Muslims.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by realmonopoly(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2013
this nigga dey krazze
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by dbride: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

I have come to realize that our leaders are the real problem of this country. Whys is it that our leaders have refused to call a Sovereign National Conference? Why do we keep deceiving ourselves in this country? Bottom line is we have to talk in this country. There is really no need for any war when we can sit down and peacefully break up or go Regional where every region would be allowed to make its own laws. D north would be free to have their sharia state while other regions would also be free to develop as they wish.

I only wish the SE, SW & SS can hold hands together and stay as one; what a great country we could form being Southern Nigeria and leave the malams in the north to continue marrying wives and producing children they cannot take care of. D northerners are vampires and never tired of drinking human blood; they should join Niger republic.

Well Said. If Sovereign National Conference posed a threat in the past, the northern elders and boko haram have now made it very very necessary, as an emergency. So simple and straight forward.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by searay(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2013
On behalf of myself, my wife to be( when I finally find her) and my children here on Nairaland, I hereby declare my support for MEND on this operation code named "Babarossa". If full flesh war finally happens. Then each man will fight for himself. No one group or religion have the monopoly to kill. Meanwhile if there is any online training courses on how to operate AK47s and bomb making and detonation, please kindly share I need the link, so that my children herecan enroll. God bless me.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by nagoma(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2013
searay: On behalf of myself, my wife to be( when I finally find her) and my children here on Nairaland, I hereby declare my support for MEND on this operation code named "Babarossa". If full flesh war finally happens. Then each man will fight for himself. No one group or religion have the monopoly to kill. Meanwhile if there is any online training courses on how to operate AK47s and bomb making and detonation, please kindly share I need the link, so that my children herecan enroll. God bless me.

Sorry you may not live long enough to have a wife. However the BH you are engaging may give one or two out the 70 virgins they have each. Just be kind in your killing before you are hit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52