Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria (15048 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Invalid IMEI On My Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190) / Nokia Lumia Is Now Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 4:43am On Apr 26, 2013
ciphoenix: my love for the note is due to it's size and the S Pen cool

Well... to every man his choice. I can't remember when last I used the pen on the Note 10.1
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 4:47am On Apr 26, 2013
pawn89: and now, rumor has it that samsung is trying to pack an S4 that is water resistance.
Am so excited atleast this could just make them change the material used for the body. plastic sucks like big time.

btw, i doubt i'd be interested in the note 3, however, with this water resistance thingy now, i now have a lot more reason to wait for it and see if rumor would bring to listening ears what the note 3 is made up of.

Do you really think that Samsung will release a water resistant S4 few months after the release of the original S4? They would rather have that in S5 or the next Note.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 4:52am On Apr 26, 2013
ciphoenix: whatever features are included in the S4 will be improved in the Note3 tongue

Well... that's not true.
The next Note will basically be the S4 with a larger screen and battery plus a few software updates which would mainly rely on the Notes larger screen. But then, Samsung might decide to debut a new hardware feature.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by ciphoenix: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2013
jedisco:

Well... that's not true.
The next Note will basically be the S4 with a larger screen and battery plus a few software updates which would mainly rely on the Notes larger screen. But then, Samsung might decide to debut a new hardware feature.
they'll use same hardware, but upgraded. just like they overclocked the CPU in the Note2
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by caukerzee(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2013
jedisco:

Well... to every man his choice. I can't remember when last I used the pen on the Note 10.1
You are really underrating the abilities of the 'S pen'. I dont know if the S pen of the note 2 is the same with that of the Note 10.1 tho, but just do some research on the tricks and tweaks of the S pen and you would be wowed.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
caukerzee: You are really underrating the abilities of the 'S pen'. I dont know if the S pen of the note 2 is the same with that of the Note 10.1 tho, but just do some research on the tricks and tweaks of the S pen and you would be wowed.

It has alot of tricks just like on the Note 10.1 but in everyday use I hardly use it. But then, I haven't used the Note II extensively.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
ciphoenix: they'll use same hardware, but upgraded. just like they overclocked the CPU in the Note2

But it doesn't change the fact that by the time it's out, the S5 will be a few months away which will even be a much higher upgrade.

You see, the rumours never stop coming but for now, the S4 is the peak.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by ochukoccna: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2013
my note 2 fell from a height slightly above knee level and
shattered, went to samsung shop for a replacement and it
cost me 47k.
Is Gorilla glass a farce then? undecided
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by Kingsteve(m): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2013
jedisco:

Well... that's not true.

You really think so?
Rumours are rife, that Samsung is planning to ditch the plastic body, for a premium metal casing.
Like I said, it's just rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, cos people have really complained about how cheap, the plastic body feels and looks on the Galaxy series.
Fingers crossed, Samsung uses premium metal on the Note 111
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by Kingsteve(m): 1:19am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by Mobinga: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2013
So niggas go from S3 to a Note 2 and now they want to move to an S4.

Samsung's marketing is beyond effective.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by Kingsteve(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2013
Mobinga: So niggas go from S3 to a Note 2 and now they want to move to an S4.

Samsung's marketing is beyond effective.

Maybe...the gullible ones!
I see no advantage the S4 has over the Note II
Some of the software features on S4 might eventually be updated on the Note ll, and probably the S3.

Once you go big...ain't going back to small.
The Note III it is...
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by ciphoenix: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Kingsteve:

Maybe...the gullible ones!
I see no advantage the S4 has over the Note II
Some of the software features on S4 might eventually be updated on the Note ll, and probably the S3.

Once you go big...ain't going back to small.
The Note III it is...

my point exactly
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by KaymuNigeria: 11:24am On May 07, 2013
On Kaymu.com.ng the S4 is 106,000 grin
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by ginoherbert: 11:55am On May 07, 2013
I was waiting for a longtime to buy it. Now, I am going to buy it immediately.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by caukerzee(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2013
Who has laid his hands on this device already? Let me know your expirience.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 2:16am On May 12, 2013
caukerzee: Who has laid his hands on this device already? Let me know your expirience.

S4 is simply the best smartphone in the world. This phone is amazing. Mere words cannot describe it.
My wife has the Iphone5 and i just bought the S4 yesterday in Bangkok. S4 is miles ahead of Iphone, I mean Samsung can do everything the Iphone can do and even do more. Its galaxy all the way

3 Likes

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by MissBEdazzle: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
coolThe Note 3 is Mad! Men. The specs r crazy. And I'll so love to see it in a metal casing. It's def gonna be an improvement of d S4. I'm also chilling for it. cool
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by lgboks(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow seems dat all samsung fanz talk about is d next new phone nd una neva buy d S4 o......samsung dey xtort wit style sha grin
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria by kel2me(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
looking for a place to buy d s4 in uk used wit d accessories nd a clean 1,,.. I knw of d hub in ikeja, but i'm nt sure .... Any ideas please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat) / How To Open Whatsapp With U.S.A Number / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.