Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135091 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2014
more packages arrived, will work on them this weeknd

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by donj2005(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
mikkyangel:
more packages arrived, will work on them this weeknd

These work na strong work oh! Oga Mikky how body?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello Mr Michael how was your weekend?how much will get this item to naija? losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mod/4727668750.html

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
donj2005:

These work na strong work oh! Oga Mikky how body?
He dey try wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls help me bid for this item on ebay. If I win the bid, what would be the total cost to get it to Nigeria?

The location of the item is China.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quad-core-Ainol-7-85-Tablet-PC-OGS-IPS-Screen-Android-4-2-2-2GB-16GB-Bluetooth-/121468031794?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item1c480f1332

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by donj2005(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Oga Mikky how far? Na rest you dey today abi?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
181568566905 how much for this item in naira
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS PICKUP/FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rhaspody(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
all that i can say is that mikky is understanding in dealing with his clients. he is always straight forward with his transactions
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Vstuffs(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
I do not think any one should complain
I do not see any thing bad in this statement "my house is fill"..is either mikkyangel..have lot of items that arrive for different place..so he need time to just store yours out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gangan. Season film. We no fit watch am finish. I'm enjoying the drama. The film gonna be interesting.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by opestein: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara:
Gangan. Season film. We no fit watch am finish. I'm enjoying the drama. The film gonna be interesting.
bros. Ur name get as hin be oo

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara:

Na lie o bros.

I still dey watch am o... and I will watch how e go end.

I wan know who be Actor and Boze cool

But me dey watch the season film from a safe distance o before I go collect one free blow for my eyes by mistake angry angry

hahahahahah grin grin!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls Mr Mikkey how much for just one piece to Nigeria http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IP1MQNK?pc_redir=1414249462&robot_redir=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
otikpoko:

Na lie o bros.
I still dey watch am o... and I will watch how e go end.
I wan know who be Actor and Boze cool
But me dey watch the season film from a safe distance o before I go collect one free blow for my eyes by mistake angry angry
hahahahahah grin grin!!
grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stephenponti(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Lol me na that bear bear me wan see. Abeg Oga milky no post am only to his Facebook. Post am here make we too see am. Maybe e fine pass Osama own.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tspun(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2014
THIS IS INJUSTICE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. Those supporting mikky are INHUMAN, How can this country be a better place when our youth sees red and call it white.

I have done business with this guy before and he sure delivers perfectly, but on this case you are obviously wrong.

After so many years of experience you still lack business strategies, you should always put your customers first when taking any decision cause they are always right in the business world.

Please and please stop telling us how you are the oldest man on nairaland everytime any misunderstanding set in CAUSE THAT SHIT IS GETTING BORRING.

Look for a way to settle this guy cause he did and said nothing wrong to warrant such treatment.

7 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Brainrex:
If this guy was in the US too na to report to FBI ASAP
because enough proof dey here to show say this guy didn't say anything wrong to Mikky
As for those of you supporting evil, your own go worse as you think this is a joke
Fools
Please Seun you are needed here
atlantisls:

Oh! Now I got your attention... My final words for you.

Your attitude, qualifications, age, or state of mind is and remains NONE of my business. You will not be the first Nigerian living in America. You will not be the last! If you set out to do business, be professional.

Seyi tried to reach you after I decided not to respond to your overreaction, but you still chose to send me your life story on a Sunday Morning. You could have saved all the energy you used in abusing me by simply giving me a simple and accurate update on my shipment.

You should have enough experience by now, if you know what you do (and considering you carried all your beard to study in Europe), to know that "In Transit" means on the way to destination. If I ordered the items and they were delivered to your house the week before, according to my tracking updates, then where is it transiting to if not Nigeria? For you to tell me your room is full is pure miscommunication on your part, and I don't blame you! It is because you are in America.

I could have deleted the chat and let it go, you are a brother to me still, I can buy you beer, so no hard feelings. It will only be fair to inform other people who would consider doing business with you.

Kindly Auction my items on Ebay as you have threatened. I don't need them anymore. You have rent to pay at the end of the month.

unfortunately for you and your supporters it is obvious that greatness is far from you boys. Most of us kept silence and cope with Mike human nature because we all have our own human nature which is even worse than Mikes own. We only see his own because he is at the top of it all. This is a guy on the path of greatness, working hard to achieve greatness but this is you trying to pull someone down with your childish and complete ignorance that one day you too wants people to look onto me for assistance. Remember "HE THAT DESPISE GREATNESS CAN NEVER BE GREAT IN LIFE".
Ask how many times Otito and some others have had quarrel with Mike but they all come to one understanding that this guy works alone understand serious pressure to secure items and sort them for various customers and also deliver. Even Nigeria post office make mistakes.
Why not for once call yourself to order and keep what is private, private.
Unfortunately for those of you using foul languages on your colleagues on this matter, I believe if you are not born as one, you won't call others what you are not born with. How can you call someone a "fool" or "bastard" if you have never be born as one.
Otito and Akere...... pls don't watch it as a movie of film, pls we still have a long way of business to do with Mike before the end of this year than for this distractions for Mike.
I BEG YOU ALL, KINDLY LETS IGNORE THUS ISSUE AND LETS FOCUS ON WHAT HAS BROUGHT US ALL TO THIS TREND AND NOT CREATE MORE DISTRACTION FOR MIKE. TILL NOW, HE IS YET TO POST NEW ARRIVED ITEMS TO HIS ADDRESS. DOESNT THAT SPEAKS VOLUME?
SINCE ALL THIS GUY TRANSACTION HAD BEEN PRIVATE WITH MIKE, LET HIM SORT IT OUT PRIVATELY WITH MIKE. HUMILITY IS THE KEY TO GOOD RELATIONSHIP THAT BRINGS FORTUNE.
GOD BLESS US ALL.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
more arrivals to my adress...items will be shipped out this week...

Akanbi.....Apple Ipad 3rd Generation

Charly...Toms pair of casual shoes

Tochi....very clean BB phones + hp 2000 (the rest items still in transit. Camera arrived since friday, forgot to snap a pic)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Alhaji H......very clean Hp envy with red bottom cover+ Hp elitebook

David....microphone has landed

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.