Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133141 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2014
more pics....

Cleaver.....3 bb z10 (although total is 4pieces, i discovered d last one just now)

Otito......Dell Inspiron intel core i5

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Usman......45k alert received to Bal 20k ..(Hp dm4 aluminium steel brush + usb fan + my newest discovery, u will be amongs the 1st to enjoy)..

Madam Summers...20k+40k received, all items secured! please you will allow atlist 2.5weeks owing to the fact that some items are coming from china, Hongkong..

Tochi...85,800 received, all items secured!

Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!...
a)Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" coming soon (with more accesories added to the usual accesories....Screen Guard+ 5 in 1 media Card Reader)..at Reduced price..

https://www.nairaland.com/1814780/super-promo-samsung-galaxy-tab

b) Samsung Galaxy Tab 2...(is all sold out! am still trying to get more)...please lets wait a lil more..

https://www.nairaland.com/1955196/super-xmas-promo-samsung-galaxy

3) Dell Niclelodium Edition mini...has only 3 pieces left! hurry now for urs...

https://www.nairaland.com/1894016/very-attractive-dell-nickelodeon-edition

4)Water Resistant, Simcard enabled ,8" Tablet coming soon (very very solid Tab!) watch out!!! ...yes, it can be soaked in water, and this will have no effect on the tablet!

5) Promo on Samsung Galaxy s3 coming up soon
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stechi(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara:
Gangan. Season film. We no fit watch am finish. I'm enjoying the drama. The film gonna be interesting.
otikpoko:

Na lie o bros.
I still dey watch am o... and I will watch how e go end.
I wan know who be Actor and Boze cool
But me dey watch the season film from a safe distance o before I go collect one free blow for my eyes by mistake angry angry
hahahahahah grin grin!!
opestein:
bros. Ur name get as hin be oo
I just can't stop laughing...chai.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by donj2005(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2014
jreyez:

may the God I serve punish you ten thousand times...... bastard.

Now you see how you just displayed stupidity... You were given an advice and you are blabbing bastard... What does that make you if not childish? Well call me any kinda name you want but I wouldn't stoop so low to exchange words with you cos it only a kid that would dance to your tune. Just grow up and type words like someone with a little bit of common sense. Common sense they say is not common. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mattwizy(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2014
Otipkoko, i pm u. Send me ur contact if possible
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jreyez,tspun,Brainrex, and others for God sake,you guyz are matured and need to drop all this,this is where the problem lys. Mikky said item in transit,and the other person said ok,Mikky replied my store is full,the other say what sarcastic is that...really that sound offensive but am not trying to support Mikky nor the other party but what mikky is saying is that the item from the seller is yet to reach his location in the first instance.and in the second instance is that his store is even full but will surely look for a place for yours,that sound like a reported speech.

But to most of us we are judging from the perspective of seeing Mikky already sending the item to Nigeria in the first instance which prompt the Question of what happen again(sarcastic) from the owner of the item by the time mikky replied my store is full

Jreyez let end this.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
No matter how offended you feel, make sure your posts are in line with the rules...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stechi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Now I notice the moderator has just woken up to his responsibility because I have just been following silently and suprised that the moderator is allowing vulgar languages to remain on this thread.
All parties should please sheath their swords and toast for a better business relationship henceforth.
Thank you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
stechi:
Now I notice the moderator has just woken up to his responsibility because I have just been following silently and suprised that the moderator is allowing vulgar languages to remain on this thread.
All parties should please sheath their swords and toast for a better business relationship henceforth.
Thank you.
Has just woken up?
Are you aware of how many posts fly in per minute?
Did you report any of the offensive posts?
Are you aware that moderators have other responsibilities?

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stechi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
dragnet:

Has just woken up?
Are you aware of how many posts fly in per minute?
Did you report any of the offensive posts?
Are you aware that moderators have other responsibilities?

No offence intended. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
stechi:

No offence intended. Thanks.
None taken, just had to state...

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
dragnet:

None taken, just had to state...

Dragnet how you doing? You dey so? Longest time
Cheers
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
toluxa1:

Dragnet how you doing? You dey so? Longest time
Cheers
I'm still as gentle as always bro...I don't need to ask how you're doing, its evident wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
pls I am looking for a way to get one of those cheap UK used BlackBerry bold 5....op or who is in charge....should pls give me info....
I want to know how cheap it can be. tanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
dragnet:

I'm still as gentle as always bro...I don't need to ask how you're doing, its evident wink

Which kind evident
Show us the way you dey talk evident cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by donj2005(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oga Dragnet I hail you specially. How today?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by donj2005(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oga Mikky how far? Any Update?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2014
donj2005:
Oga Dragnet I hail you specially. How today?
smiley
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sawhite: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
sawhite:
abeg who get mikky current acct detail i need to make a transfer
check the first page for mikky's contact and ask him directly
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
lecky001:

check the first page for mikky's contact and ask him directly

please hit me up pvtly to get it, call me if you have to...thanks....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sawhite: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ladokuntlad(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
mikkyangel:

please hit me up pvtly to get it, call me if you have to...thanks....
oga mikky pls hw much does dis cost to lagos http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Cell-Battery-for-DELL-Latitude-E5410-P06G-E5510-P05F-WU841-WU843-WU852-KM668-/281015212871?pt=Laptop_Batteries&hash=item416dcfdb47
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2014
I need a blackberry torch 2 mikkyangel and when is the samsung s3 promo coming,i need one of it too

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.