Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133108 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2014
just don't know if this is how Micheal handles his business.I made a deposit for this item 301368945605 on the 30th of last month and since then I have not gotten a single reply from him.Just don't know if he has gotten the item or not and if yes don't know how much to add to the item costing $175.99. nah whao. I have made 10k deposit and feeling reluctant to make further payment. please ppl here enlight me more here
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2014
lecky001:
just don't know if this is how Micheal handles his business.I made a deposit for this item 301368945605 on the 30th of last month and since then I have not gotten a single reply from him.Just don't know if he has gotten the item or not and if yes don't know how much to add to the item costing $175.99. nah whao. I have made 10k deposit and feeling reluctant to make further payment. please ppl here enlight me more here

PLEASE ALLOW BTW 10 TO 15 BIZNESS DAYS FOR UR ITEM TO LAND LAGOS(see front page)..

Deposit made on October 30th, this is November 2nd. Notification was sent to you immediately after payment was made by me.....i have ur phone number with me, please send me ur full names....Thanks

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jreyez(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2014
jreyez:
Mikky i hail ooo,... Good job..

Please let me know what's the total cost of this two items, both shipping and commissions... Everything.
Item- http://m.ebay.com/itm/161470405277?nav=VI
Item 2- http://m.ebay.com/itm/131334103117?nav=SEARCH

Please I'm waiting, and thanks for your time.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

PLEASE ALLOW BTW 10 TO 15 BIZNESS DAYS FOR UR ITEM TO LAND LAGOS(see front page)..

Deposit made on October 30th, this is November 2nd. Notification was sent to you immediately after payment was made by me.....i have ur phone number with me, please send me ur full names....Thanks

grin best reply from you.. this is more like it, it will endear you to many people in here.... you are really doing a nice job... I shegwe for you

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stephenponti(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

I guess you are really improving on your relations with clients. Very polite response actually will endear you to customers, especially if they are first time dealers with you. Also been very open to them of all the cost That will be involved in the process. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

Thank you for your swift response here.Will notify you whenever I made further payment.Akinlolu Olalekan Taofeek.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
lecky001:

Thank you for your swift response here.Will notify you whenever I made further payment.Akinlolu Olalekan Taofeek.

ur wellcome bro..

stephenponti:

I guess you are really improving on your relations with clients. Very polite response actually will endear you to customers, especially if they are first time dealers with you. Also been very open to them of all the cost That will be involved in the process. Happy Sunday.

lordmayor4:

grin best reply from you.. this is more like it, it will endear you to many people in here.... you are really doing a nice job... I shegwe for you

Ndi psychologists, i thanks una for ya comments

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
All Items shipped to Lagos yesterday, just landed and are all cleared from customs, please asllow Alex till monday 2pm to go for pickup....

*Oga T.....6laptops+ 4phones
*Alhaji H.....4 normal size laptops+2 mini laptop
*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Mustapha Mo......Hp Laptop
*Seyi L.....wrist watches
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Doc Emeka....4 sAMSUNG S3 PHONES
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*moses....box with items in it
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Sunday F.....Toshiba laptop
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE
*Tochi....love ur patience (laptop+talet+phones)
Adenika A.....MINI LAPTOP

*please try and go pick ur items within 7days of arrival, na beg i dey beg ohhh....

NOTICE! nOTICE!! nOTICE!!

*Travel, live and work in America programme starting soon (1st quarter of 2015)...
-This is Authentic (am still trying to gather more info)
-Very few quota given to me ( only 5 to 8 candidates needed)
-Please this program is designed for my regular clients (2 spaces already booked!) .....
-Intending Traveler will need to provide a shortee and must be over 20yrs oF AGE.
-U get a job , within ur 1st week on touch down on yanky soil.(if ur final location is California)....This is my area of specialization,(helping peeps to get jobs)
-Please If you have someone (a relative or a close friend in any of the 51 states in America, this is an added advantage)....

* Why one should try this Yanky swag
-Free health care...(yes, this is possible in California)
-Free Education + Cash...(Do you know that people are paid to go to school in California)
-Being a Legal Resident here (Green Card Holder), means you can travel visa free to so many countries..
-Wit a good credit, U can buy a house here and you will be given 15yrs. payback period (mortgage through ur bank)....
AND so so many more opportunities will be highlighted when i get the nod to start the project..

......"Like i said, this is strictly for my regular clients"..
..........."GOD BLESS AMERICA"!/ AnD GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:
All Items shipped to Lagos yesterday, just landed and are all cleared from customs, please asllow Alex till monday 2pm to go for pickup....

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

*please try and go pick ur items within 7days of arrival, na beg i dey beg ohhh....

*Travel and leave in America programmer starting soon (1st quarter of 2015)...
-Please this program is designed for my regular clients (2 spaces already booked!)
-Intending Traveller will need to provide a shortee and must be over 20yrs or Over
.........GOD BLESS America!

Am interested in it... hit me up when you are free. shortees yakpa
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otunba88(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

-Please this program is designed for my regular clients (2 spaces already booked!)
-Intending Traveller will need to provide a shortee and must be over 20yrs or Over
I am interested in this travelling package, pls when you have more info let me know seun884life@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by igbsam(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

I am interested o! please give me details
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 100ksalescom(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
-
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

If its legit am down..hoping to hear more about it..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ariyebaba(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

just a week vacation in US will be okay for me.

No place like my country .

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

Im interested oo,no dulling
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2014
mikkyangel:

interested. More details pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by engrgordon(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2014
I just come across this trend, This is great, Oga Mike, can you be shipping goods from USA to PH? I will be buying much, because i will like to start shopping for people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2014
mikkyangel:

Promo on Samsung Galaxy s3 coming up soon
Waiting for the Promo o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 100ksalescom(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

*Travel, live and work in America programme starting soon (1st quarter of 2015)...
-Please this program is designed for my regular clients (2 spaces already booked!) .....
-Intending Traveler will need to provide a shortee and must be over 20yrs oF AGE.
-U get a job , within ur 1st week on touch down on yanky soil.(if ur final location is California)....This is my area of specialization,(helping peeps to get jobs)
-Please If you have someone (a relative or a close friend in any of the 51 states in America, this is an added advantage)....

-Free Education + Cash...(Do you know that people are paid to go to school in California)
-Being a Legal Resident here (Green Card Holder), means you can travel visa free to so many countries..
-Wit a good credit, U can buy a house here and you will be given 15yrs. payback period (mortgage through ur bank)....
AND so so many more opportunities will be highlighted when i get the nod to start the project..

I am a little confused here because this is mikky's account posting this and the mail i got after stating my interest is mikkyangelo002@gmail.com which people claim to be the false mikky.

Bros Mikky abeg help clarify.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maga1: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2014
100ksalescom:

I am a little confused here because this is mikky's account posting this and the mail i got after stating my interest is mikkyangelo002@gmail.com which people claim to be the false mikky.

Bros Mikky abeg help clarify.

Guy your blood too dey rush thats why the theif dey look for your type. You were soo quick to drop your email which Mike never requested for. Watch out and dont fall prey to these 419ers Baxterds. Becareful wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 100ksalescom(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
maga1:

Guy your blood too dey rush thats why the theif dey look for your type. You were soo quick to drop your email which Mike never requested for. Watch out and dont fall prey to these 419ers Baxterds. Becareful wink

Correct Guy i wan book space na, e go hard to scam me o that's why i noticed the email
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Once again these are my contacts..."It will not cost you much to make a 2 minute call", And i will never send you a mail. unless you send one to me. Furthermore, the programme is for my regular clients, and offcourse they know how to communicate to me..."dont fall prey"!

ODEGA MICHAEL
EMAIL: mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com
Cell phone: 747 777 0318

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
oga mikky messaged u on whatsapp, made a deposit sme miuntes ago
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Just Landed Lagos.....
-2004 Toyota Highlander
-109k mileage
-3rd row seats
asking price.....2.3m

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2021: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

Ha, bro.. please dont limit this laudable offer to your clients only, i am planning to be your client soon.. I am interested, please.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
2002 Toyota Sienna...
-132k mileage
-3rd Row seats
smooth transmission

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Iggyok(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikkyangel:

*Eze Solo...2 big boxes
*Usman Mu.....Hp dm4
*Yusuf...2 Tablets
*Ogunlana I....eye glass
*Marvin....BB 9810
*Akanbi...Ipad
*Hakkem....2 lAPTOPS
*oTITO......bIGBIG BOX
*lADOJA,,.....LAPTOP
*Olaiyitan........laptop
*Edosa C....PACKAGE

D boss i'm very interested in the travelling deal o
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikkyangel:
Just Landed Lagos.....
-2004 Toyota Highlander
-109k mileage
-3rd row seats
asking price.....2.3m

Boss hw much u go help me ship motor, let us knw, some of us might just be interested. With this drop in cotonou currency, this ain't a Bad time for Biz and thumbs up for the great work.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
kallymore:

Boss hw much u go help me ship motor, let us knw, some of us might just be interested. With this drop in cotonou currency, this ain't a Bad time for Biz and thumbs up for the great work.

Thanks man, u may have to wait till January 15th, lets see if n9ja Govt will increase d Tariff as planned.. and u can start by searching on Ebay and Craiglist for Cars(please concentrate on Maryland Baltimore),...nor mind all these funny funny sites where u have to pay licence ..

*California......waiting period to land ur car in n9ja..(3months)...........shipping $1300and up
*Maryland......25days (d moment ship leaves d port)..........................shipping? $1000

https://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F231311791873%3F_trksid%3Dp2059210.m2749.l2649%26ssPageName%3DSTRK%253AMEBIDX%253AIT&h=ZAQE86etB
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by calaohuru(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Kudos @ op . I am interested in the ebay program. Do you ship to ph ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2014
calaohuru:
Kudos @ op . I am interested in the ebay program. Do you ship to ph ?

no sir, i dont ship to PH, Lagos is last Bustop..u can Kobomart, Ab logistic, Trannex or Emma to help u land it in Ph
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2014
Tochi 2 remaining Laptops arrived

Hp envy touch screen and dell precision..

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.