Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,669 members, 7,854,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2153591 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2016
mikkyangel:
Temi...i have picked up ur 2 touch screen laptops from fedex..both have been tested and a video sent to u...cheers

Wow Mikky have Upgraded...now sending Videos cool

Been a While I came Here.

I salut sir grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fixzylani: 8:54am On May 12, 2016
mikkyangel:
AB....125k alert received, i have wrapped up ur laptop..

hp dm4 beats speacial edition(like new/no scratch)
-backlight keyboard
-bluetooth
-6gb memory
-640 hard drive
intel core i5

more beats laptop coming...anybody interest should hit me up(all like new)

This laptop is too sleek. Got one from mikky since early 2014. Still works. Still neat. With all the accessories that came with it. Only my headphones stopped working. Bless up mikky.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 10:06am On May 12, 2016
fixzylani:

This laptop is too sleek. Got one from mikky since early 2014. Still works. Still neat. With all the accessories that came with it. Only my headphones stopped working. Bless up mikky.
Contact me pls, let me get the headphone fix for you. Free of charge ooo bikko. You must enjoy it till you get married. Lol

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fixzylani: 11:19am On May 12, 2016
tim26will:

Contact me pls, let me get the headphone fix for you. Free of charge ooo bikko. You must enjoy it till you get married. Lol

Lol I've disposed it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fixzylani: 11:26am On May 12, 2016
I find it really amazing when people try to bring down Mikky for a simple misunderstanding. He's doing a great job. I've only bought from him twice. One hp beats laptop with accessories which I barely paid 50% advance. Then second time I got a hard drive, shoe and shirt from him. My second batch of products spent over 3 months with him as I wasn't around to pick but I kept calling his brother to help keep it. By the time I went for the product mikky was around. We searched his store for the goods for like 30mins before we found them except we didn't find the shirt. He promised to replace it but I didn't feel the need. It was my fault. I didn't pick up when I should. He runs a very flexible business. Just explain to him what's up. He always tries to keep his cool but Nigerians are rude when it comes to their money and understandably so but this man is doing a good job. He's never ran away with money. He tries to replace stolen or lost goods. Compare his commission and the amount of each product. You'd see the extent of the risk he takes. He's not without his fault like with every human but he's good at what he does and he does it well. I hope to have more dealings with him hopefully. Still enjoying my hp beats since 2014. God bless your hustle Mikky and every other person hustling.

13 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ojayzamani: 10:53pm On May 12, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikbnice(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2016
mikky, can I make arrangement to get the goods sent to my location after it landed at lagos?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Fundango: 2:18am On May 13, 2016
dragnet:

Do you really mean the bolded? Ok bye !

you get a ban from nairaland technology market for breaking nairalabd rules and not from the world, you could get imprisoned if you break rules in the world,
had to explain that to you because you seem not to understand things easily tongue
pls take a look at this topic created at phone section

www.nairaland.com/3102222/se-ss-supports-buhari-henceforth
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:54am On May 13, 2016
ikbnice:
mikky, can I make arrangement to get the goods sent to my location after it landed at lagos?

sure u can
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:55am On May 13, 2016
fixzylani:
I find it really amazing when people try to bring down Mikky for a simple misunderstanding. He's doing a great job. I've only bought from him twice. One hp beats laptop with accessories which I barely paid 50% advance. Then second time I got a hard drive, shoe and shirt from him. My second batch of products spent over 3 months with him as I wasn't around to pick but I kept calling his brother to help keep it. By the time I went for the product mikky was around. We searched his store for the goods for like 30mins before we found them except we didn't find the shirt. He promised to replace it but I didn't feel the need. It was my fault. I didn't pick up when I should. He runs a very flexible business. Just explain to him what's up. He always tries to keep his cool but Nigerians are rude when it comes to their money and understandably so but this man is doing a good job. He's never ran away with money. He tries to replace stolen or lost goods. Compare his commission and the amount of each product. You'd see the extent of the risk he takes. He's not without his fault like with every human but he's good at what he does and he does it well. I hope to have more dealings with him hopefully. Still enjoying my hp beats since 2014. God bless your hustle Mikky and every other person hustling.

bros , tnx...u too much
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:56am On May 13, 2016
Cleva....iphone 6 picked up in Elsegundo(very very close....will charge u just $10 on fuel)

so u now have ...2 iphone 6+bb classic+ bb z10

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:02am On May 13, 2016

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:06am On May 13, 2016
Kj...wireles vacume cleaner(dirt devil) has arrive, 4 travelling still in transit($70 for 4 bags, wow what a deal)

Kj, there was a mixup in the travell bags we ordered may 13th, high quality bedsheets valued at over 60k were shipped to me(which landed last week), instead of the 4 pieces of travel bags valued @$70. i complained to the seller, and he shipped out my original items last week. The said bags landed today.....Please note that i cannot order more , because the bags have gone back to its original price of $160

I just dey dance skelewu, Seller asked me to keep the bedsheets(him dash me), so pls hit me up(i dont have ur number), mk i dash you one set...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121935552594?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=420926008248&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:10am On May 13, 2016
Oga T....all craigslist pickup...4 laptops+one tablet ready to fly

Ade....all 6phones +new gold neckless+shoes ready to fly

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikbnice(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2016
mikkyangel:

sure u can
How much will be the extra charge to get it delivered in Ore, Ondo state and what is the means of delivery?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BigRuckus: 6:58am On May 13, 2016
mikkyangel:

chairman sir, ur phone has arrived..(sealed)

Thanks Mikky. No mention of the strap and premium screen protector that are part of the package, did they arrive too?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2016
BigRuckus:

Thanks Mikky. No mention of the strap and premium screen protector that are part of the package, did they arrive too?

i received only phone in d pack...nothing else
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
mikkyangel:

Oga, can I pay you from freelancer.com and then you purchase items for me?

Exchanging to Naira and then back to dollar is not cost effective at all.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BigRuckus: 3:33pm On May 13, 2016
mikkyangel:

Ok, No wahala...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2016
myroll....second laptop has arrived, i have conducted a test on it and sent u a 3min video to ur whatsup...

Tony, Lg is ready to fly

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 13, 2016
mikkyangel:
myroll....second laptop has arrived, i have conducted a test on it and sent u a 3min video to ur whatsup...

Tony, Lg is ready to fly

I want send my Adsense pin to your address pls. And you help me ship down to Nigeria
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2016
papiforreal:

I want send my Adsense pin to your address pls. And you help me ship down to Nigeria

Oya na...send am, I dey wait
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by codemaster2much: 2:17am On May 14, 2016
Sup I wan search online and order for used car... Do you offer that service ? And any site u can recommend
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Codedboy95(m): 3:56am On May 14, 2016
papiforreal:

hehehe blogger.. he doesn't need to ship it.. he should just open the letter and text you the pin written on it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by orosun55(m): 5:26am On May 14, 2016
mikkyangel:

Oya na...send am, I dey wait
Baba u dey offer this service too?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by temitimx19(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2016
Oga Mikky it weekend already, when would the items be shipped? Am certain the way fuel as increase, courier services might charge more to my destination..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2016
temitimx19:
Oga Mikky it weekend already, when would the items be shipped? Am certain the way fuel as increase, courier services might charge more to my destination..
Bro calm down, that man is backward hehehe. They are 8hrs behind now is 2:37pm Saturday in Nigeria and is 6:38am Saturday over there in Hawthorne or Los Angeles. So probably at 8am when you typed your message, the Mr man is sound asleep because it's 12am over there. Though people over there seems not to sleep hehe he.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by temitimx19(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2016
As a first time buyer you no go blame me.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by thurpee(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2016
What's the final cost to get this:
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/5585555347.html?lang=en&cc=gb
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 10:22pm On May 14, 2016
Mikky you get iphone 6?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MarioLope(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lanre2009: 5:10am On May 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1337) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.