Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055527 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by iyoema(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
own business.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ingenuity2014: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello all, Please I need a job with an NGO (not limited to Abuja). I graduated with a First class honors in Accounting and have 3 years auditing experience with one of the Big 4. I have a flair for NGOs and would like to switch to well-structured one. Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by steffans(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
ingenuity2014:
Hello all, Please I need a job with an NGO (not limited to Abuja). I graduated with a First class honors in Accounting and have 3 years auditing experience with one of the Big 4. I have a flair for NGOs and would like to switch to well-structured one. Thanks.

NGO jobs are good..
They pay very well..
With ur experience u should be getting like 400k per month.. That's international ngo oo.

But sadly enough you will not be able to get in.. Unless u have an ngo experience.. Bcuz dey don't train u as such..
~ur first class hardly matters here because even a 3rd class person with 3 years ngo experience will be picked over u.

~ u have to change ur cv to an ngo format.. U can Google samples of that on d net.
Advice: even if it means working for free or getting a volunteer job... Just to get ngo experience will be the best thing u will ever do to get in..

Cheers and good luck!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xteng: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Work & Savvy Ltd is a full service administrative services support company providing specialized Administrative Consulting, Staffing, Office management, Training and project support services in an around the Abuja area since 2009.

check out job openings here
http://workandsavvy.com/index.php/job-openings/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by trendy01(f): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hi house, please i need a job, I am a graduate of Economics and I reside in Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Polithiefcian(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
steffans:

NGO jobs are good..
They pay very well..
With ur experience u should be getting like 400k per month.. That's international ngo oo.

But sadly enough you will not be able to get in.. Unless u have an ngo experience.. Bcuz dey don't train u as such..
~ur first class hardly matters here because even a 3rd class person with 3 years ngo experience will be picked over u.

~ u have to change ur cv to an ngo format.. U can Google samples of that on d net.
Advice: even if it means working for free or getting a volunteer job... Just to get ngo experience will be the best thing u will ever do to get in..

Cheers and good luck!

Good point. BuT geTtn a volunTeer job isn't even easy. Today, I tried Crs and Action aid, all I got was "sory, we don't accept volunteers"
Can u help with ngos dat accept volunteers?

Pls don't mention ecowas and un. Tnnx

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by shofloxy: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
[sup][/sup][quote author=iyoema post=35343370]I studied mechanical engineering, I need engineering job or work experience in business consulting or business development management. Can some connect me to were to acquire skill or employer. Tx [/qu

Ar[color=#990000]e you a lady send your cv to shofloxy1@gmail.com to give you the details if you stay around Jabi, Gwarimpa, Life Camp and if you are computer literate. Good luck[/color]
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ingenuity2014: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
steffans:

NGO jobs are good..
They pay very well..

Cheers and good luck!

Thanks steffans for the info. With God all things are possible though. Will check out the NGO format thingy you talked about.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fadexyl(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello guys i studied zoology and i reside in abuja incase there's any vacancy. Thanks 07060409906
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ashibelite: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fellas, i'm a graduate of Sociology, please notify me on available vacancies. God bless us!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ladypinkky(f): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I have OND in Computer Engineering and reside in lugbe
Abuja. Pls any good job available anywhere? Am very good and quick to catch up with any thing Computer. Thank you. My phone number is 08065217580
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bolosiye: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
ingenuity2014:

Thanks steffans for the info. With God all things are possible though. Will check out the NGO format thingy you talked about.
have u heared bout dis NGO called yejpi there in abuja? And if u ve kindly tell me bout dem. They advitised 4 vacancies 2 weeks ago but i doubted their existence
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Zillionglobal(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Current Ngo job @ SHI JABI beside Dominion intl sch. Jabi. D add is no 38,
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Zillionglobal:

I hope its not Sought and Help Initiative, because that NGO is still owing us 4,000 naira they collected from us since April 2014 for training kit which never hold and the money has not been refunded.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Zillionglobal(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sustainable health initiative, a un, fed min of health patner
correctyourself:

I hope its not Sought and Help Initiative, because that NGO is still owing us 4,000 naira they collected from us since April 2014 for training kit which never hold and the money has not been refunded.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Zillionglobal(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
CUSTOMISED PAPER AIR FRESHENER: We produce BRANDED/CUSTOMISED PAPER AIR FRESHENER For Companies, churches,schools,banks,N.G.O, wedding sourvenier, Transport companies, hotels Etc. @ an affordable price of #100, with high quality and efficent timely delivery, call +2348097311499 or email: zilliongloballimited@gmail.com. PLACE YOUR ORDERS HERE, ask your questions.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lillya(f): 5:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Zillionglobal:
thanks I will check it out.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Zillionglobal:
CUSTOMISED PAPER AIR FRESHENER: We produce BRANDED/CUSTOMISED PAPER AIR FRESHENER For Companies, churches,schools,banks,N.G.O, wedding sourvenier, Transport companies, hotels Etc. @ an affordable price of #100, with high quality and efficent timely delivery, call +2348097311499 or email: zilliongloballimited@gmail.com. PLACE YOUR ORDERS HERE, ask your questions.
I Like!
sent you an email
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Zillionglobal(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Replied you
scarr:
I Like! sent you an email
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 4:17am On Jul 07, 2015
incanto:
I am a medical laboratory science graduate and reside in Abuja. Pls any job available anywhere? I'm tired of searching

Posted: 6 Jul, 2015 // Deadline: 10 Jul, 2015

Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 42 countries worldwide.

The post holder is required to demonstrate initiative; energy; persistence; results orientation; drive; integrity and discretion; enthusiasm; and commitment to personal development; to further MSI’s partnership mission of enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.

Marie Stopes International is establishing a new clinic to expand the country programme in Nigeria to meet the reproductive health needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access to and use of appropriate services. Hence the need to fill the following vacant positions:

Laboratory Scientist

Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job Field Medical / Health / Safety

Key Responsibilities:

Create a friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere for all clients and visitors to the laboratory to ensure client satisfaction at all times. Maintain laboratory equipment (including calibration) in a proper working condition and prompt report of any malfunction to the centre coordinator. Keep record of stock, perform forecasts and ensure reagents and other laboratory consumable do not fall below minimum level Perform regular Quality control on laboratory reagents after supply and before use Ensure specimen are obtained in the appropriate manner Maintain accurate records of all tests performed and the result of such tests Assist to provide counselling on core MSION Clinical services in the Laboratory. Able to sign off on a lab results and take responsibility when there is an error in diagnosis

Qualifications & Experience:

Must have a recognised clinical qualification in Medical Laboratory Science. Must be registered with a recognised local clinical professional body in Nigeria and of good standing MUST be licenced and have a valid practicing licence At least 1year post-graduation experience working in a similar role [ESSENTIAL] Outstanding computer skills (Microsoft Word, excel, power point). [ESSENTIAL]

Method of Application

Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to recruitment@mariestopes.org.ng not later than Friday 10th July 2015.MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.

The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE / LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by yinkusbabe: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Get paid daily for been an active member. Visit: http://www.myfreeshare.com/pages/confirm2.php?refid=prettyinkus2015
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by STENON(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good day to you all. I'm Stella, a Fresh graduate from Adeyemi Federal University of Education,Ondo, Studied Physics and Education Bsc(Ed), Even though my last semesta result is yet to be out, but my Present CGPA is 4.68/5.00.
Please I'm interested in working in any company or Higher institution of Learning (i.e. University, polytechnic or college of Education) as a non- academic staff. My email is anthonia.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
STENON:
Good day to you all. I'm Stella, a Fresh graduate from Adeyemi Federal University of Education,Ondo, Studied Physics and Education Bsc(Ed), Even though my last semesta result is yet to be out, but my Present CGPA is 4.68/5.00.
Please I'm interested in working in any company or Higher institution of Learning (i.e. University, polytechnic or college of Education) as a non- academic staff. My email is anthonia.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks.

It will be more easier for you after your service (NYSC), thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fabulouslove(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Please I need help securing a job in Abuja. Am a graduate of animal production. I wish to gain experience aside the one I obtained during service year. Am a quick learner, reliable and hardworking. I already make beads, but I would like the office experience also. Been almost 2years I finished service. Ifynwafornso@gmail.com. Would appreciate any help. Regards
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by denis217: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello House, i am a 2.1 graduate of Accounting from Bayero University, Kano . I just rounded up my service year on 2nd July 2015. please i am in need of a befitting job, any one at all within Abuja or anywhere around the northern axis. Please house, help me out. am home sick already. I can be contacted via my email : dbetram@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless you as you pick interest to help a brother in need.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by izutex007(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
can we create a whats app group for jobs in Abj?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CallMeOO7(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
denis217:
Hello House, i am a 2.1 graduate of Accounting from Bayero University, Kano . I just rounded up my service year on 2nd July 2015. please i am in need of a befitting job, any one at all within Abuja or anywhere around the northern axis. Please house, help me out. am home sick already. I can be contacted via my email : dbetram@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless you as you pick interest to help a brother in need.

Drop your watapp no b4 weekend
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kheart(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi I am graduate with B.sc in Political Science, I am currently running my masters in public admin., I need a volunteer job (NGO preferably) to keep body and soul busy cos it is a part time program.

Preferred Location: Abuja, Kaduna or Kano.

Here is my bbm 2924C384 and email is abuskutigi15@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by denis217: 5:00am On Jul 09, 2015
CallMeOO7:

Drop your watapp no b4 weekend
Ok Sir .
08035597627. God bless you Sir.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by spartanian(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2015
I need a IT/ Telecom job, my qualifications are;
ZTE Certified Telecommunications Professional (3G,4G,UMTS RAN,Core Network)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
ITIL Foundation Certified
PGD. Information Technology.

Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Immaskycheers(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello friends. Please i am eager to work as any company staff/representative in Imo state or South East region. I currently work here in Abj with a private establishment. I have an urgent need to relocate to join my husband. I can handle Administrative and Marketing role. I have Bsc. Marketing and MBA Human resources in view. My email is chinwe@yutaili.com. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chijen(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, relocated to Abuja since last year October and Since then I have been job hunting. Finished Nysc in 2007,have worked with different organizations on contract basis and some full time staff thing . I have experience in customer service and administration. I prefer a full time appointment in NGO or international organizations where I can learn and use my skills too. I studied Accounting with 2.2 class of degree from a private University.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.