Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2069613 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
correctyourself:

Though I don't feel like going because I don't really like marketing job. I wanted to try my luck that was why I submitted my cv in the first instance. Now the interview venue is close to where I live, just #100 transport to the venue.
Lolz...i think, you should go! Just have the experience
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dyydxx: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
folks

is business development executive another stylish way of saying marketer? grin

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lolz...i think, you should go! Just have the experience

I had experience with Businessday new paper and ARM pension and notice that, they don't want to invest/mobilize you with their resources, rather, they want you to go almost empty handed and archive what they want (target) before you can be assure of financial benefit, not even employment letter/I.D Card. So marketing is not for me no need wasting my time/money cos I don't have interest, or what do you think?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
dyydxx:
folks

is business development executive another stylish way of saying marketer? grin

Not really, its more of business proposal written and sharing of business ideas.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
correctyourself:

I had experience with Businessday new paper and ARM pension and notice that, they don't want to invest/mobilize you with their resources, rather, they want you to go almost empty handed and archive what they want (target) before you can be assure of financial benefit, not even employment letter/I.D Card. So marketing is not for me no need wasting my time/money cos I don't have interest, or what do you think?
Well, you're right sha! Insurance companies are so mean & stingy,tho some people made millions working with them based on commission.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Well, you're right sha! Insurance companies are so mean & stingy,tho some people made millions working with them based on commission.

True talk!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xclusivelyurs(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Guys just got this invite today...abeg who know them? Can't remember applyin 4sumtin...."You have been invited for an interview @ Flyingdove Polytechnic on 20/04/16 by 10am @ Formal Arab Contractor Complex Utako. Call: 081 823 470 65"
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
xclusivelyurs:
Guys just got this invite today...abeg who know them? Can't remember applyin 4sumtin...."You have been invited for an interview @ Flyingdove Polytechnic on 20/04/16 by 10am @ Formal Arab Contractor Complex Utako. Call: 081 823 470 65"
Flyingdove? Never heard of them shocked
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
its either scam or GNLD
ammyluv2002:
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
xclusivelyurs:
cheesy flydove

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
correctyourself:

True talk!
the ARM You're dissing is better than corner stone. Don't waste Your tp.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ameboperoo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I just searched for the name on the internet and this came up http://www.flyingdoveinstitute.edu.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ameboperoo:

I just searched for the name on the internet and this came up http://www.flyingdoveinstitute.edu.ng
Well, i guess they're legit after all
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
dyydxx:

if you in abuja go to Nipost and drop your application at Abuja deliveries. Follow all the instructions in the advert.The stamp is 100. finish
please do you have the link for the advert??

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by RFella(m): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2016
xclusivelyurs:

Am in Abj too, and fresh from NYSC, Let me try to gate crash this, can you dm me your number let me ring you up?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2016
dyydxx:

if you in abuja go to Nipost and drop your application at Abuja deliveries. Follow all the instructions in the advert.The stamp is 100. finish
ok. Thought I could go to their office and submit it directly
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Good morning guys sorry I have to post this one more time.

For those interested in this job please forward your cv.Please to candidates who have submitted good luck we would contact you shortly.

do you have interested in cars? can you market
car products and services?can you meet up with
targets?
Ace Auto Rescue is into car products and
services and is in need of marketers.
Please send your cv to ace.apsltd@gmail.com.
you will be contacted next week.
please use "marketing position" as your email
subject.
Regards,
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Job title: Java Developer

Qualification
* Proficient in Java
* understands software development life cycle, tools & processes needed to develop & maintain software
* first class or second class upper in Engineering, computer science or related discipline OCPJP & ITIL V3 certification will be added advantage

Send application and cv to careers@byteworks.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2016
dyydxx:

Pls did you also drop your Cv apart from the application letter? How did you write yours plus where's the address of Nipost? Sorry am asking too many questions, thanks in advance
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Procurement Officer Job In Abuja At Jhpiego
16:05 Leave A Reply
Jhpiego, an Affiliate, of Johns Hopkins University is implementing a 3 years Bill and Melinda Gate funded project in Nigeria and Kenya. The Nigeria project is to be implemented in Nassarawa state.
The project proposes to develop a group care model for ANC appropriate to the Nigerians contests that will support the MOH to operationalize its guidelines and test whether their alternative model of ANC is more effective, feasible, and acceptable than the Current standard of care at achieving better coverage and quality of ANC services. The project is designed for high-volume government health facilities and will explore the opportunities and challenges of different settings (urban, pen-urban, and rural) to inform scale-up.

We hereby invite applications from highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the position below:

Job Title: Procurement Officer
Summary Scope of Work
The Procurement Officer will report to the Senior Finance and Administration Manager and will be responsible for providing procurement support to the Jhpiego Nigeria Country Office.
This includes sourcing, negotiating, purchasing and liaising with the wide variety of vendors/suppliers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day implementation of the procurement systems and procedures.
S/he will work closely with the Senior Finance & Administration Manager to ensure timely procurement and will proactively identify gaps and make suggestions for improvement.

Responsibilities
The successful candidate will provide all procurement and purchasing support functions to the Jhpiego Nigeria Country Office which includes:
Sourcing for quotations and negotiating for prices, terms, delivery and after sale services with vendors.
Maintain/update procurement systems and records: implementing the procurement system identified by Jhpiego Baltimore.
Assist in coordinating with Baltimore staff on approvals shipments clearing and deliveries to the office
Participating in evaluating, appraising and selecting suppliers vendors.
Work closely with the Senior Finance & Admin Manager / procurement committee to ensure timely procurement and proactively identify gaps and make suggestions for improvement.
Prepare basis for vendor selection and where necessary forward to Jhpiego Baltimore for approval of procurement and prepare documentation for prior approval.
Raise LPOs and forward to vendors/suppliers.
Follow up with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods and services,
Work with Jhpiego staff to determine specifications for goods and services
Assume other responsibilities, as assigned.

Knowledge/Abilities/Skills
Experience working in a busy office.
Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word. MS Power Point, and MS Excel.
Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
A broad variety of administrative, office management and computer skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality.
Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization.
Must be flexible and able, to work independently and as part of a team
Experience in managing teams and supervising multi cultural staff.
Be sell motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle variety of assignments sometimes under pressure of deadlines.
Be cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trustand confidence.
Pleasant, warm and outgoing personality.
All staff members of Jhpiego regardless of the level of their responsibilities are expected to:
Model the mission and values stated above
Make responsible decisions that result in time and cost containment and clear accountability,
Participate in multiple teams,
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2016
adopt team spirit, take responsibility for action items assigned and provide feedback as needed
Multitask, be able to manage competing priorities and be able to prioritize in order to meet program and or organizational objectives
Participate in the business development processes
Contribute to the knowledge sharing and transfer process.

Required Qualifications
University Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or a related field,
Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in similar position.
Must be a member of a procurement professional organization (CIPS, NCIPSM etc)

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application letter and a CV as one single word document to:ng-recruitment@jhpiego.org The title/subject of your email and application should be the position of what you have applied for.

Note:
Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.
Any successful candidate will be subject to a pro-employment background investigation

Deadline 3rd May, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2016
virtousB:
Pls did you also drop your Cv apart from the application letter? How did you write yours plus where's the address of Nipost? Sorry am asking too many questions, thanks in advance
Insert your cv and application into a single envelope. Address it to the Head, Human Resources, p.m.b. 166, Garki, Abuja.
Nipost is at Area 10, close to Arts and Culture.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Jobs At ECOWAS Monetary Cooperation Program (EMCP)

KPMG Nigeria - The ECOWAS Monetary Cooperation Program (EMCP) was launched in 1987 by the Authority of Heads of State and Government to prepare the grounds for a single monetary zone
for the whole of ECOWAS by 2000. The West African Monetary Agency (WAMA) was established in 1996 as an autonomous monetary institute of ECOWAS, funded and managed by member of Central Banks to lead this process of the realization of the single currency in ECOWAS.

WAMA is headquartered in Freetown, Sierra Leone. The member central banks are: Central Bank of West African States {(BCEAO), the common central bank for Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’lvoire, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo}, Bank of Cape Verde, Central Bank of the Gambia; Bank of Ghana, Central Bank of the Republic of Guinea, Central Bank of Liberia, Central Bank of Nigeria and Bank of Sierra Leone.

WAMA is supervised by the Committee of Governors of Central Banks of the member states who serve as the Governing Board. The Committee of Governors is assisted by a Technical Committee drawn from member central banks. However on policy issues, the Committee of Governors reports to the Converge, Council of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors, who reports to the Council of Ministers answerable to the Authority of Heads of State and Government; WAMA is seeking to recruit a high caliber, results oriented, experienced individual for the position below:

Job Title: Director General

The Role
The Director General is responsible for the day to day management of the Agency.
The Director General is employed for a term of four years, renewable once.
The Person
The ideal candidate will possess:
Advanced university Degree in Finance, Economics, or any other related field.
Demonstrated leadership, management and people management skills through work experience in leading positions in a multilateral or public organization, a central bank, a regional Economic Organization or a high profile academic institution
Excellent communication skills both written an oral
Fluent in English or French; a working knowledge of the other is an added advantage
Demonstrated understanding of macroeconomic and monetary issues.
Demonstrated ability to build consensus and achieve results in highly complex situations
Ability to build credibility and work effectively with multilateral institutions such as AfDB, IMF World Bank, UNECA, member central banks etc.
The Offer
A competitive salary is offered together witn other fringe benefits,
The successful candidate will be offered an initial 4 years appointment with possibility of renewal subject to performance.
Open exclusively to citizens of member countries of ECOWAS.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should submit an electronic copy of their CV's and all relevant documentation by email to: hr@kpmg.com.gh

Note
WAMA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from men and women. All applications should include a complete CV and be limited to a maximum of 6 pages
Only applications retained for further consideration will receive a reply.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to Accra, Ghana for a final face-to-face evaluation exercise.
Application not received by the closing date stated above will not be considered

Deadline 31st May, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TheArchangel(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2016
xmileeasy:

Insert your cv and application into a single envelope. Address it to the Head, Human Resources, p.m.b. 166, Garki, Abuja.
Nipost is at Area 10, close to Arts and Culture.
Nnaa!!!, which positions?? Biko.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2016
3 Star Hotel Recruitment In Abuja

A prestigious 3 Star Hotel & Apartment situated at the heart of Abuja as a result of reorganization, requires the candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess at least 2 years work experience in similar position.

Job Title: Master Baker

Qualification and Experience
OND, HND, B.Sc. in any relevant field.
The preferred candidate must have mastered Bread baking for at least 5 years.
Candidates who have baked bread, and have handled admin functions will have an advantage.

Job Title: Security Supervisor

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess at least 2 years work experience in similar position.

Job Title: Internal Auditor

Requirements

Job Title: Cost Controller

Requirements

Job Title: House Keeping Supervisor

Requirements

Job Title: Laundry Attendant Supervisor

Requirements

Job Title: Banquet Supervisor

Requirements

Job Title: Front Office Supervisor

Requirements

Job Title: Assistant Executive House Keeper

Requirements

Job Title: Assistant Financial Controller

Requirements

Job Title: Assistant Banquet Manager

Requirements

Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager

Requirements

Job Title: Assistant Food & Beverage Manager

Requirements

Job Title: Executive Marketer

Requirements

Job Title: Night Manager

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess at least 3 years work experience in similar position.

Job Title: Chief Security Officer

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess at least 3 years work experience in similar position.

Job Title: Executive Chef

Requirements

Job Title: Chief Maintenance Officer

Requirements

Job Title: Financial Controller

Requirements

Job Title: Banquet Manager

Requirements

Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager

Requirements
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Job Title: Executive House Keeper

Requirements

Job Title: Hotel & Apartment Manager

Requirements

More positions

1.) Receptionist

2.) Porter

3.) Room Attendant

4.) Public Area Attendant

5.) Gardner

6.) Laundry Attendant

7.) Waiter/Waitress

8.) Bar Man

9.) Sous Chef

10.) Chef De Partie

11.) Commis Chef

12.) Cook/Nigerian Cook

13.) Pastry Chef

14.) Butcher

15.) Account Officer

16.) Cashier

17.) Electrician

18.) Plumber

19.) Security Officer

20.) I.T Officer

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: houstongold16@yahoo.com stating position applied for as subject of email

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
Nnaa!!!, which positions?? Biko.
Graduate cadre
Diploma cadre
S.S.C.E cadre
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TheArchangel(f): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
xmileeasy:

Graduate cadre
Diploma cadre
S.S.C.E cadre
Na NIPOST abi EFCC.?? No vex grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
Na NIPOST abi EFCC.?? No vex grin
Forward it to the Private Mailbox through NIPOST.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
URGENT VACANCY !!!
Position – A Marketer in a broadcasting industry Location – Abuja.
Requirements: 10 years experience of marketing in Broadcasting Industry, 30 years of age and above. Qualification : B.Sc – Minimum. Deadline for submission of cv’s , April 30, 2016. Kindly forward your cv’s to hr@thechromegroup.net

PLEASE NOTE : only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not meet this requirements, No need to forward your cv. Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Latest Job at NERI
Company Description
An International Development Organization is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the position of Administrative Specialist
Job Title: Administrative Specialist (Assistant-Level)

Job Description
The Administrative Specialist (Assistant-Level) provides support to various administrative and human resources functions and performs a broad range of administrative, clerical and secretarial duties. This position will be based at the head office located in Abuja, with program activities expected to be carried out in the North Eastern states. Limited travel may be required.

Job Qualification
BA, BSc, HND

Job Location
Abuja

Job Experience
3 Years

Job Category
Administration, Secretarial

Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward CV and Application to nigeria_recruitment@neri-nigeria.com

Closing Date
27 April, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Graduates Job at The British Government
Company Description
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Job Title: IT Support Officer

Job Description
Maintain and support the BHCs IT platform including both Software and Hardware
Liaise with the UK IT Helpdesk teams and other third parties to assist in resolving problems.
Operate as the BHC Abuja IT Team Leader and directly line manage all Deputy IT Support Officers (DITSO’s).
Provide a focal point for users IT related queries.
Monitor the IT shared mailbox to ensure all problems are resolved in a timely fashion and to the IT teams SLA’s.
Help ensure the security of IT systems and report any potential breaches of security.
Support and maintain support and maintain a variety of services to include VOIP telephony, data and video conferencing services
Support the BHC Unclassified Internet and its infrastructure.
Assist with provision and support of BHC supplied mobile phones, wireless network and wireless devices
Ensure established processes for IT support are followed at all times.

Job Qualification
BA, BSc, HND

Job Location
Abuja

Job Category
Engineering, Technical, ICT, Computer , Graduates

Method of Application
APPLY HERE

Closing Date
27 April 2016

https://fco.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-0b9089c7b8bf/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/232-IT-Support-Officer-09-16-ABJ/en-GB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.