Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058681 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jonwesley(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if people are being taken by all these advertisements. I'm feeling a lot of discrimination could be going on particularly the foreign missions, NGOs jobs. They have been countless applications made that even when you feel confident about the application, you still get disappointed as no call or invitation is received after so much waiting. I just don't know what is going on really. I need people to come out and share experiences, to help my curiosity. I need information how these vacancies are filled up. What else is being used as criteria for selection other than the requirements or required competencies that the positions seek. And because of the large or deluge of applications received they have stated that they won't make any feed back as to why one was not selected or invited, and one can not make query trail on them.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kingphilip(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
yempro007:
I got an invitation from Newton Park hotel and resort Abuja for an interview by 11am Thur 2016. Pls who is with me on this and what's one likely to expect?
good morning

Guess your interview was yesterday
How did it went and what was the basic requirements needed
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mackhunter77: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jonwesley:
Sometimes I wonder if people are being taken by all these advertisements. I'm feeling a lot of discrimination could be going on particularly the foreign missions, NGOs jobs. They have been countless applications made that even when you feel confident about the application, you still get disappointed as no call or invitation is received after so much waiting. I just don't know what is going on really. I need people to come out and share experiences, to help my curiosity. I need information how these vacancies are filled up. What else is being used as criteria for selection other than the requirements or required competencies that the positions seek. And because of the large or deluge of applications received they have stated that they won't make any feed back as to why one was not selected or invited, and one can not make query trail on them.

I feel ur pain
I've also been applying to almost all the adverts made with no feedback at all
I have 4yrs experience with a cyber cafe BUT I guess what they want more is someone who will give them less trouble adapting to their environment. Even at that, it's usually not easy to make a selection out of about 20+ finalists (if u know what I mean)
So be patient like I've been and yours will come through.
Keep reading about improving your personal skills and how to write a better CV as well. You never know when and where it will be to your advantage
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by yempro007: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingphilip:
good morning

Guess your interview was yesterday
How did it went and what was the basic requirements needed
It was based on what u applied for. Many were called but only few were shortlisted for the next stage of interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hybrid600: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
yempro007:

It was based on what u applied for. Many were called but only few were shortlisted for the next stage of interview.

Was it the normal "tell me about yourself" kinda interview?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hybrid600:

Was it the normal "tell me about yourself" kinda interview?
yempro007, pls answer this question urgently.... And again, was the interview based on questions concerning the applied position..
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jonwesley(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
mackhunter77:

I feel ur pain
I've also been applying to almost all the adverts made with no feedback at all
I have 4yrs experience with a cyber cafe BUT I guess what they want more is someone who will give them less trouble adapting to their environment. Even at that, it's usually not easy to make a selection out of about 20+ finalists (if u know what I mean)
So be patient like I've been and yours will come through.
Keep reading about improving your personal skills and how to write a better CV as well. You never know when and where it will be to your advantage
Cheers

Thanks, this fuels my faith, and keeping hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sequel to your application at HRM Consultants International, you have been invited for an interview as follows;

Date: Tuesday 28th June, 2016

Time: 10am

Address: Wing C
         Plot 427, Hafsat Plaza, Beside Church Gate
         Central Business District
         Abuja.

Kindly come along with all necessary credentials.

Just got this invite ,any information about them? Who else is with me?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by groit: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Interested in hiring home teachers for pupils; contact: (Whatsapp) or call. Imparting quality knowledge at affordable in comfort zones. *Abuja environs alone*
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kingphilip(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
yempro007:

hope you were among the few chosen
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Toble: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingphilip:
hope you were among the few chosen
questions was strictly on what you know and your experience as written on your cv and salary expectation
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kingphilip(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Toble:
questions was strictly on what you know and your experience as written on your cv and salary expectation
I guess you're done with your first phase

BTW that salary expectation what's the best answer to give self
Don't be annoyed by the question
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Toble: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingphilip:
I guess you're done with your first phase

BTW that salary expectation what's the best answer to give self
Don't be annoyed by the question
don't know about next phase, the response I got was we will get back to you. On salary, I gave them my expected range.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kingphilip(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Toble:
don't know about next phase, the response I got was we will get back to you. On salary, I gave them my expected range.
thanks very much you've been helpful

Concerning the cv and other criteria please what should we come with
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jonwesley:

Foreign missions jobs are most importantly about experience cuz there's no time for training why? Most of those programs and activities has a life span all monies are budgeted within a time frame,take for instance a programme that has 6 months life span how do you get in a novice and train him or her? By the time you 're done traiming the programme would have ran out. Also lost of its terrain need locals who can converse with its people. All said and done don't lose hope. Keep applying especially in more dreaded areas of northeast but in major cities the competition is crazy probably you will be competing with people with many years experience.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hybrid600: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingphilip:
thanks very much you've been helpful

Concerning the cv and other criteria please what should we come with

From what I saw today, they already have a copy of your cv, but it will be wise to go with another copy and credentials.. Though credentials was not checked today...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jonwesley(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
henryhemon:

Foreign missions jobs are most importantly about experience cuz there's no time for training why? Most of those programs and activities has a life span all monies are budgeted within a time frame,take for instance a programme that has 6 months life span how do you get in a novice and train him or her? By the time you 're done traiming the programme would have ran out. Also lost of its terrain need locals who can converse with its people. All said and done don't lose hope. Keep applying especially in more dreaded areas of northeast but in major cities the competition is crazy probably you will be competing with people with many years experience.

Okay, you made valid points there. I expected more reactions to my frustration from Nairalanders, but I didn't see that happening, maybe they are cozy on status quo, or feel keeping quiet is the better choice.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kingphilip(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hybrid600:

From what I saw today, they already have a copy of your cv, but it will be wise to go with another copy and credentials.. Though credentials was not checked today...
so how went yours too
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Richmeal- a company involves with production, marketing and sales of superior quality foods & Beverages, headquartered at Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, requires a competent and exponential sales professional to manage the role of overseeing overall sales and marketing in Northern Region as the Regional Sales Manager.

Job Title: Regional Sales Manager [Northern Region]

Term: Permanent
Reporting to : Head of Sales and Marketing
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday (8am – 6pm)
Salary Scale: NGN 1,440,000.00 - NGN 1,800,000.00 Excluding Incentives
Mandatory: Achieved a minimum of NGN 100 Million monthly in Sales within the last 3 months

Summary:

We are searching for competent and exponential sales professional with established lead within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry specifically, professionals within the food and beverage sales value chain distributorship networks across the Northern Region : Abuja, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara, The Job description requires individuals with an aggressive sales record and experience mandatory to meeting the day to day key performance index (KPI) set out for that region and managing the regional value chain and sales personels within the region as to contribute their shared quota to our pan nigerian overall sales objectives.

Relevance (Key Responsibilities):

Develop sales plans to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives and targets for the region
Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources for the region
Generate sales of company products through a team of salesmen and reps in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets
Generate sales through distributors and wholesalers ensuring adequate distribution coverage for the company’s products both within the open and closed market.
Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activities and continuous search for new opportunities in order to increase sales.
Provide business partners with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales.
Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure company products are available across the region both in closed and open market.
Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented in order to motivate sales teams to succeed.
Ensure achievement of sales fundamentals (coverage, distribution, visibility, merchandising and pricing) for the region.
Build the sales force capability via continuous embedded coaching.
Liaise with the marketing team to ensure adequate marketing support by way of merchandising to provide brands availability and visibility.
Provide quality leadership for Richmeal staff, value chain and customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Richmeal values.
Qualifications and Requirements:

HND Diploma/Degree with NYSC certificate.
Fluency in Hausa language is a critical criteria.
Must have achieved minimum target of NGN 100 million monthly consistently within the last 3 months.
Proof of pre- establish distributorship network within the Northern region both with open and closed market.
10-15 years cognate work experience within the last 3 years of which must have served as a Regional Manager within the region or must have played a key role in the organization’s operations been in charge of sales performance in the mentioned region.
Must be computer literate to write monthly reports and key in data into backend software.
Strong communication skills, drive for excellence and strong personal values and seal to add value to long term organizational objective.
Must be a married professional with wife and children living within the region
Method of Application

If you are interested in applying please send your application with CV and cover letter at careers@richmealfoods.com

Your cover letter must include the following:

Why you want this job
How your background and experience make you most suitable candidate
One or more examples where you have exhibited with detailed demonstrated examples of success in delivering on responsibilities that are relevant to this role.
If you are a not a Nigerian citizen (details of your rights to work in Nigeria must be bona fide as this job doesn’t qualify to process working visas).

Please explain if you have any disability that may prevent you from been shortlisted as to provide you with recommended assistance to participate.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date on 30th June 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debssy(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2016
2 Intern/ Youth corpers looking for PPA within Abuja (Females Only)

Candidate Requirements

Awaiting NYSC/NYSC looking for PPA/ at least 6-months internship program applicants.
Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
Candidate must have good analytic skills
Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
Candidate must be a computer literate who is able to handle basic Microsoft packages
Candidate must have basic knowledge of Mobile network and Social Networking Apps.

Text/Whatsapp me on 08034152118 and send CV to lawaldebssy@gmail.com
Monthly Salary 15-20k
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tuzeriouz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
Sequel to your application at HRM Consultants International, you have been invited for an interview as follows;

Date: Tuesday 28th June, 2016

Time: 10am

Address: Wing C
         Plot 427, Hafsat Plaza, Beside Church Gate
         Central Business District
         Abuja.

Kindly come along with all necessary credentials.

Just got this invite ,any information about them? Who else is with me?

Are you yempro007@ymail.com?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
tuzeriouz:

No. My Mail is Maxobiafor. Did you get a mail? And what position please?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
An experienced manger is needed in a unisex fashion house, must have an experience in tailoring and marketing.. preferably Female

Call 08054044577
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debris: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=henryhemon post=46895519]

Foreign missions jobs are most importantly about experience cuz there's no time for training why? Most of those programs and activities has a life span all monies are budgeted within a time frame,take for instance a programme that has 6 months life span how do you get in a novice and train him or her? By the time you 're done traiming the programme would have ran out. Also lost of its terrain need locals who can converse with its people. All said and done don't lose hope. Keep applying especially in more dreaded areas of northeast but in major cities the competition is crazy probably you will be competing with people with many years experience.[/quote

please have u been invited by any before?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=debris post=46931912][/quote]

Laughs........God made a way for me.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debris: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
henryhemon:

Accept my pm
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by yempro007: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
tuzeriouz:

I am and also got the mail. What have u gotten about them?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debris: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
henryhemon:

Bro reply my mail na i take God beg u is urgent....

God bless
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debris: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Our client Critical Rescue International, a Medical Assistance and Occupational Health Service Organization is recruiting for the following position:

Position: First Responder

As a first Responder, qualified candidates most be able to drive with a valid national drivers license. The First Responder will pilot the ambulance during medical dispatches while assisting with patient care in a safe and responsible mannerFirst Responders will actively assist physicians and nurses in the field and clinic in providing medical care.
Successful Candidates will be trained in the practice and principles of pre-hospital care.

Duties and responsibilities
• Completes a daily checklist of the vehicle and equipment ensuring their readiness for use at the beginning of the shift and after every call; this includes cleaning, disinfecting, restocking, and performing routine maintenance.
• Accompanied by an ALS or BLS personnel, you will respond to critical and non-critical medical dispatches while maintaining full compliance with Company, local and state guidelines regarding patient care as per the appropriate Protocols
• Acts at all times in the best interests of colleagues and patients, and in such a manner to reflect credibly on the professional reputation of the company. • Caries out tasks with his/her personal safety in mind, as well as the safety of colleagues, the patient, other medical personnel, bystanders, and general public
• Completes all case sheet and documentation
• The position entails relevant training in medical protocols like use of AED, CPR. simple airway management, patient evacuation, immobilization etc.

Competencies
• A business oriented and committed disposition that can work cohesively with team members
• Analytical and innovative mind in attaining a high job performance
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, using good medical judgment
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with patients, clients. family members, bystanders, and the general public.
• Good organzational and reporting skills.
• Ability to drive and have a valid driver's license.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.

Qualification
• First degree in Anatomy, Microbiology or other related science degree.
• Post NYSC
• Previous certifications in first aid management and basic life support
• Emergency medical response experience is an added advantage

Method of application:
Qualified candidates should resend applications to: First Responder: fresponder@doheneyservices.com

Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debris: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kupa Medical provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services delivered by well-trained medical pratitioners.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist

Requirements
* Must have working experience and must be computer literate.
* Must be registered with appropriate bodies.
* Must have current practicing licence.

Application Closing Date
6th July, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: hr@kupamedical.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
debris:

Bro reply my mail na i take God beg u is urgent....

God bless

I did since morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.