Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055711 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fnep2smooth(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gemc3:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I pray God provides you with a better offer.
amen
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Chai! 9ja sha....It's not fair na! cry cry

Walahi it's not fair
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
fnep2smooth:

is it advisible to re-apply to this job post. cos the last time i did about a month i got an invitation and that was the beginning of the drama.

i went for the interview on thursdays , met the owner of the company (one man business) he interviewed me then when it come to how much he will pay me which i told him like 60k for a start. he said its too much considering the fact that have not yet gone for services. then he later told me to go that he will text me the amount he will like to pay me so that i can start on monday.

Friday no text or call, saturday no text or call. so on sunday i google the company name and i got their number. when i called, the man was the one who picked it and i have to explain who i am and how i got his number. then i asked him if its still possible to resume on monday since he havent send me any text or call about my payment. He then told me to resume that same monday for the job. i was so happy, very happy that i post it here that i got a job.

Fast forward to monday morning. i arrived at the place before 8am. i was the one who woke the gateman ( the company also run a day care school so they use one section of the duplex for web design and graphic design.) i waited till some of the day care staff starts coming around 9am. i was still waiting till around 11 am when a young guy about my age (26) came and start flirting with the female staffs there. i kept quite till the staffs went inside for there teaching and the guy turned to me and start asking my name and the rest.

After all the questioning, i find out that he also came for the same job with me but his own was on friday while mine was on thursday so we didint meet each other. he asked me show him my previous works and when i did, he started prasing me and telling me he will love to learn morr from me that he himself is also learning (Me too lol), he later asked me how much are they going to pay me and i told him i dont know but i told the man 60k. He then asked if they pay me 35k will i accept? i told him i will wait till the man comes first. We were still talking when the wife of the man came (she is the one running the day care) and he asked the guy to go into his office that he has started work and the guy left.

I was still waiting for the man till about 2pm when i heard him drive in. he asked the gateman to call me then the second drama started. i was told to perfrom another set of pratical work in Adobe Photoshop by creating a business card and changing an image background etc within 30min under the new guy supervision. I got the job done and i handed it over to the guy. Then the man asked him to score me that anything he say will be what he will take. Na so the guy start today yarn nonesense o. saying my work is below standred but am open to improvement bla bla bla. i was shock lookinf at the guy that i didnt even have the time to access his work when i had the chance. This is a guy that was begging me to send the latest Adobe Photoshop to him.

After the review, the man said i should go that he will give me a call. till now i never see flash talk more of call. so am very surprise to see this same job advert again here very surprise and what got me laughing was the negotiation of salary base on experience. Nothing way Man no go see for Nigeria

Sorry for what happened to you. I always advise people never to beg for any moi-moi job if it is central bank or govt bodies you can beg. If you call asking or pleading to resume your salary has dropped and you get the worst treatment. Let them call you then the ball is in your court.

2) the guy criticising your work only saw you as a treat that is why he said your work is poor if yours is better than his then you are going to replace him.

If you get rejected by any company NEVER feel bad it is their fault they cannot hire someone with potentials and that is why companies fall they just hire based on looks and how you speak.

Better JOBS is coming your way

8 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alliance Agriculture is a private-sector-led partnership managed by ACDI/VOCA, a non-profit organization based in Washington, DC, to pilot an integrated network of input supply, buyers, and smallholder farmers around shared use center pivot irrigation schemes in Nigeria. The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL), an agency of the Central Bank of Nigeria, and the Federal Ministry of Water Resources, invited Alliance Agriculture to implement its FAM-SMART initiative. This initiative will create opportunities for Nigerian smallholder farmers to become naira millionaires, climb out of poverty, and in so doing, increase Nigeria’s capacity to meet the food needs of its 180 million people. Alliance Agriculture held a launch event and workshop at NIRSAL’s headquarters in Abuja, and drew a number of private partners.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Program Coordinator

Employment Type: Short-term

Assignment Summary
Alliance Agriculture under FAM-SMART now seeks a Program Coordinator to work with ACDI/VOCA's Nigeria Country Representative to achieve the objective of the workplan in establishing Alliance Agriculture’s first pilot.
This is a part-time position that will be based in Abuja with 20-30 hours of LOE per week for a maximum of six months.

Responsibilities
Serve as the main project coordinator with Nigeria Country Representative in coordinating partner relationships, meetings, scheduling, event planning, logistics, travel, and administration.
Work with the Nigeria Country Representative and relevant partners to finalize and execute Alliance Agriculture’s initial work plan and budget.
Provide support in developing marketing pitch and proposal development to relevant funders and donors, including but not limited writing assignments, research assignments, preparing slide decks, recruitment of future staff, etc.
High level of computer literacy required
Ability to travel up to 25% time.

Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or similar.
4-6 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced coordination, consulting, and/or supply chain environment.
High attention to detail in writing and formatting.
Experience and ease in communicating with and relaying information to high-level officials and/or business partners through email, phone, and in-person meetings.
High computer literacy; extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel (Gantt Chart Management, Project Tracker, Budget, and Plan Tool Management) and PowerPoint Skills (Executive Level Presentation Design) and Word Skills (Design of Project Summaries and 1 page memos)
Fluent in English; additional fluency in at least one language native to Nigeria is strongly preferred.

Application Closing Date
28th September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a one-page Cover Letter to: AllianceAgriculture@joinav.org
Or
Click here to apply online

Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by RegularCleaning: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Keep it clean with #RCLeaningServices ........#Regular #Reliable #Ready in Abuja, Nigeria and Warri, Nigeria

☎07061193663

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sweetyme001(f): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Alright
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mercymesmerised(f): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Good morning everyone...is there anyone here called on a phone interview by Mercy corps. Please have you heard from them. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Policymaker88: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2017
sweetyme001:
please what does this statement mean " send your CV as a single word
document"
simply means to put a cover letter and your CV in one word document.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by DeltahArmy(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Currently resourcing Sale Representative for UPS (ABUJA) Candidate must have minimum of 5 years experience in general sales and must have been engaged in the sales of UPS. Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to career@jmglimited.com with the subject "Sales Representative- UPS ABUJA"

Only candidates residing in ABUJA should Apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sweetyme001(f): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Policymaker88 post=60677481] Ok
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hussar(f): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2017
@Ammyluv,
I have always been a Las derby but I need to share my testimony here. Finally I got a job through this platform. Thank you very much. God go make you bigger!
Keep up the good work. cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hussar(f): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2017
@Ammyluv,
I have always been a passer by but I need to share my testimony here. Finally I got a job through this platform. Thank you very much. God go make you bigger!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
open an ms word new document

Copy and paste your letter and CV

(as one file instead of two separate ones; CV separate, letter in different document)

save
finish.

how can you not understand this simple instruction kindergarten kids even know¿ Haba!

sweetyme001:
In one word document is the problem here, i don't understand what it means.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sweetyme001(f): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Rebekkah:
open an ms word new document

Copy and paste your letter and CV

(as one file instead of two separate ones; CV separate, letter in different document)

save
finish.

how can you not understand this simple instruction kindergarten kids even know¿ Haba!

Hmmm!!! But I didn't even send cover letter all I sent was a two page cv. Does it mean I should reduce my cv content to only one page?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Hussar:
@Ammyluv,
I have always been a passer by but I need to share my testimony here. Finally I got a job through this platform. Thank you very much. God go make you bigger!

Awww! Congrats dear...we are happy for you. God bless your new job.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2017
sweetyme001:
Hmmm!!! But I didn't even send cover letter all I sent was a two page cv. Does it mean I should reduce my cv content to only one page?

It has nothing to do with the number of pages. It simply means one file(MS Word) as in how matter the number of pages/documents, they must be in one file(one attachment)

You don't need to reduce your CV...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2017
INTERSOS is an independent humanitarian organization that assists the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable people.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator

Location: Youndè (Cameroun) or Abuja (Nigeria) and frequent travels in countries of the West and Central Area. First period will be in Rome HQ
Reports to (Hierarchical): Human Resources Director (HQ)
Reports to (Functional): Senior Recruiter Officer and National Hr Coordinator (HQ)
Starting date: ASAP
Duration of contract: 6 months
Supervises: Hr Managers
Dependants: yes

Purpose of the Position
INTERSOS is looking for an experienced Hr Coordinator to define, adapt, plan and supervise the implementation of human resources policies in West and Central Africa missions, ensuring they are in line with the context, the operational challenges and the strategic Hr.
The Hr Coordinator, in collaboration with the HOM, contributes to the definition and implementation of the mission’s objectives and ensures the Hr capacity required, sizing and improving people capabilities, contribution and active participation in order to achieve missions goals effectively. This will be done according to INTERSOS human resources vision and values.
Plans in collaboration with the Hq Recruiter Coordinator the Human Resources needs in the region.
Works in close collaboration with the Hq National Hr Coordinator to supervise all the aspects of the National staffs management, the definition of policies and strategies and the development in order to build up the career strategy and possibilities of expatriation.
Works in close collaboration with the mission Hr Managers ensuring that INTERSOS is a Responsible employer in the missions of the area, supporting the proper management of HR across the board and assuming full responsibility of the Hr Administrative issues in the missions.

Tasks and Responsibilities
Analysis of Human Resources needs:
Contributes to plan and define the Human Resources needs in the mission for national and international staff
Provides advice and technical expertise to the Hom and relevant Coordinators, in order to design job profiles, organizational charts and decision-making channels for international and national positions
Ensure INTERSOS manages the Human Resources as a Responsible Employer:
Is responsible for all human resources management issues of the missions, ensuring they are aligned with HR policies and Responsible Employer frame
Working in close collaboration with the HQ National Hr Coordinator to develop local policies defining or adapting INTERSOS standard policies to the missions

Required Profile/Experience
University Degree in HR Management or administration related studies
Fluent French
Good knowledge of English
Minimum 3 years experience in Human Resources Management
Highly able to keep confidentiality
Able to work independently
Ability to work and adapt in different environments

Application Closing Date
4th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, motivation letter and 2 references to: recruitment@intersos.org with subject line: " SR--208 Human Resources Coordinator - West and Central Africa”.

Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.

Job Title: Gender & Social Inclusion Advisor

Purpose of Position
The Gender & Social Inclusion Advisor is responsible for providing technical support to ECP?s state, regional and federal teams on working in GESI and conflict sensitive ways.
She or he will work closely with strategic short-term advisors and manage their inputs to state, regional and federal teams, who require mentoring and continued support.
The Gender & Social Inclusion Advisor is part of the Technical Support Team and is expected to work closely with all other members of the team to ensure a coordinated approach, as well as actively collaborate with the other Pillars of PERL and relevant contact points in other development programmes.

Primary Responsibilities
Visioning, strategizing, development of approach:
Contribute to thinking on PERL’s and ECP’s overall strategic direction and approach, both broadly and with a specific focus on gender and social inclusion.
Support the delivery of periodic analysis of the position of marginalized and socially excluded groups and conflict dynamics. Support delivery teams to use research findings to mainstream social inclusion and conflict sensitivity into their work, including in the design of interventions and development of work-plans and concept notes
Facilitate periodic reflection and review of ECP’s social inclusion approach in line with new information and learning from within and outside the programme. Ensure that the approach is integrated with that for engaging the media, legislature, private sector and government.

Requirements
Minimum education and experience required
Educated to university degree level or above, preferably holding a Master?s degree
At least 10 years’ experience in engaging civil society and governance reform in Nigeria
Experience working in a donor (preferably DFID) funded programme

Key competencies and professional expertise required:
Expertise working on social inclusion issues in Nigeria covering both gender and broader exclusion issues as well as conflict sensitization
Very strong understanding of governance reform and civil society dynamics in Nigeria
Expertise in providing technical support and capacity building to complex teams, in particular mentoring and facilitation based approaches
Strong knowledge of systems for programme delivery, including strategic planning, M&E, adaptive learning and knowledge management

Job Title: Head of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Support

Purpose of Position
The Head of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Support is responsible for playing a leading role in developing and delivering ECP’s MEL plan, including production of place-level results frameworks, guidance on management processes and systems for adaptive learning (L&A), value for money (VFM), quarterly progress reporting (QPR) and annual review (AR) mechanisms in line with the broad MEL strategy and frameworks developed across the PERL pillars.
The Head of MEL Support leads the National MEL Support Team and is responsible for directing and managing the inputs of long term staff and short term technical advisors to ensure state, regional and federal Delivery Teams are effectively supported to monitor, evaluate and learn from their actions in a coordinated manner.
He/she is responsible for developing a MEL plan/protocols and ensuring integration of this with the programme’s work planning, VFM, progress reporting and knowledge management and communications systems.

Requirements
Educated to university degree level or above, preferably holding a Master’s degree
At least 10 years of experience supporting monitoring, evaluation & learning of voice and governance initiatives in Nigeria
Experience working in a donor (preferably DFID) funded programme
Experience managing people
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Contd....

Job Title: Chief of Party – Nigeria, State to State
Duration: 5 years (anticipated start in March 2018)

Project Overview and Role
The purpose of the State-to-State (State2State) contract is to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments (LGAs) in Nigeria.
This will be achieved by strengthening systems to improve the delivery of services in key sectors (basic education, primary health care, and water, sanitation and hygiene – WASH); increasing the efficiency of key governance operations (with a focus on public financial management [PFM] and procurement, as well as monitoring and evaluation); increasing government’s responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict. State2State will work together with partner

Responsibilities
Provide technical vision and lead strategic development and support of programming in collaboration with USAID and key stakeholders;
Develop and maintain effective partnerships with development partners such as government institutions, private sector, civil society, etc.;
Enable identification, sharing, and application of international best practices and lessons learned;
Build local partners and local staff capacities;
Comply with USAID and Palladium reporting requirements on program impact and implementation;
Manage and mentor project staff or key stakeholders;
Develop and implement a plan of activities to meet program objectives with USAID and team;
Serve as Palladium’s primary liaison with donor(s), and other partners including civil society and government;
Oversee financial and administrative management of the program in close coordination with home office;
Manage effective monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of program activities

Requirements
Advanced Degree in International Affairs, Public Administration, Finance, Economic Policy, or related field;
A minimum of ten years of experience leading/managing complex, multi-faceted donor-funded governance projects (especially USAID) in a developing country context, preferably in Nigeria or other West African country;
A minimum of ten years of experience building capacity in government or other institutions, including relevant experience in a developing country context;
Demonstrated technical experience in one or more of the following areas: public financial management, decentralization, government capacity building, budget planning and execution, procurement reform, or audit and internal control systems;
Fluency in English

Job Title: Director of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) – Nigeria, State to State
Duration: 5 years

The purpose of the State-to-State (State2State) contract is to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments (LGAs) in Nigeria.
This will be achieved by strengthening systems to improve the delivery of services in key sectors (basic education, primary health care, and water, sanitation and hygiene – WASH); increasing the efficiency of key governance operations (with a focus on public financial management [PFM] and procurement, as well as monitoring and evaluation); increasing government’s responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict. State2State will work together with partner

Purpose of Position
The Director of MEL will lead all monitoring, evaluation and learning program activities. In this capacity, s/he will establish systems for gathering, reporting and analyzing performance data for impact and sustainability of project implementation.
S/he will coordinate and manage all monitoring, evaluation and research tasks and deliverables for the project and ensure that all required reports and documentation for the project’s internal management systems and for external reporting are produced according to USAID/Nigeria guidelines.
S/he will link M&E data to a process of learning and adaptation.

Responsibilities
Oversee staff responsible for M&E, applied political economy analysis, and strategic communication
Provide technical leadership to capture and communicate program results, as well as ensure high-quality, timely, valid and verifiable data collection, reporting and analysis.
Ensure a process of continual learning and adaptation resulting from applied political economic analysis of various sectors and government levels
Harmonize M&E data collection and reporting systems with USAID policies and indicators.
Monitor and report on activities required to communicate program results and improve implementation, which includes establishing systems to gather, report and analyze performance data for impact and sustainability of project implementation; overseeing data collection processes as required within the project parameters
Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports on the status of project implementation; contribute to other project reports such as annual work plans.
Review and update the project’s M&E plan on an on-going basis.

Requirements
Master’s Degree in Social Science, Project Management, M&E or related field
At least 8 years of international development work experience At least 3 years experience in a M&E management position within an international development project, and proven experience in data collection, analysis, and reporting
Prior experience developing, implementing and managing performance monitoring plans (PMPs).
Strong knowledge of USAID rules and regulations , as well as best practices inM&E
Strong oral/written communication skills.
Experience with USAID-funded governance programs highly desired.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Contd....

Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party – Nigeria State to State
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi or Sokoto
Duration: 5 years (anticipated start March 2018)

Background
This will be achieved by strengthening systems to improve the delivery of services in key sectors (basic education, primary health care, and water, sanitation and hygiene – WASH); increasing the efficiency of key governance operations (with a focus on public financial management [PFM] and procurement, as well as monitoring and evaluation); increasing government?s responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict. State2State will work together with partner

Purpose of Position
Under the supervision of the Chief of Party (COP), the DCOP leads managerial and operational aspects of the project in compliance with USAID and Palladium rules and regulations to achieve project objectives.
S/he will also regularly engage with and maintain good relationships with local and state government agencies in Nigeria, consortium partners and other Nigerian governmental and non-government stakeholders.
The DCOP will provide support to the COP in liaising, programmatic, strategic development and quality control duties. This position is contingent up award of funds.

Responsibilities
Assist the COP in overseeing all components of the program
Provide expertise in Nigeria?s sub-national government and to other stakeholders
Provide leadership and management of State-level field activities
Provide guidance and direction to State-level Office Directors
Manage Nigeria?s partner organizations and international consultants
Assist the COP in monitoring, evaluation and reporting functions

Requirements
Master’s degree from an accredited university in a relevant field of study, Political Science, Public Policy, Public Administration or International Development is required.
Proven track record with establishing and maintaining relationships with a broad range of government and non-government stakeholders.
Capacity to transfer/convey information and knowledge to external partners, stakeholders, senior officials and donor community.
Must have at least 7 years of professional experience, ideally with USAID-funded local governance projects.
Demonstrated track record of working with donor-funded projects.
Written and spoken fluency in English

Job Title: Agribusiness Finance Advisor

Responsibilities
Provide technical assistance and capacity building to micro and small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the agribusiness sector to access debt or equity capital
Provide technical assistance and capacity building to bank and non-bank financial institutions to scale up debt and equity financing for MSMEs through new product development and outreach strategies
Provide technical support to strengthen advocacy to support the removal of policy constraints related to financing

Requirements
Master’s degree in Economics, Business or related field;
Minimum of 10 years of work experience in investment and finance, experience in the agribusiness sector preferred;
Prior experience working on agriculture or access to finance projects funded by USAID or by other major donors, with at least five (5) years of experience preferred;
Professional, relevant experience in Nigeria highly preferred;
Nigerian Nationals Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Contd....

Job Title: Senior Director of Public Financial Management – Nigeria, State to State
Duration: 5 years

This will be achieved by strengthening systems to improve the delivery of services in key sectors (basic education, primary health care, and water, sanitation and hygiene – WASH); increasing the efficiency of key governance operations (with a focus on public financial management [PFM] and procurement, as well as monitoring and evaluation); increasing government’s responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict. State2State will work together with partner.

Purpose of Position
The Senior Director of PFM will lead the implementation at State-level of technical activities designed to strengthen the PFM cycle in States targeted by the project including budget planning, administration and execution, procurement reform, audit and internal control, domestic resource mobilization, and monitoring and reporting.
S/he will provide oversight to technical managers and specialist staff in the State offices, ensure quality and consistency of technical interventions, and continually monitor implementation to ensure program objectives are being met.

Responsibilities
Oversee technical managers in State offices responsible for budget planning and execution, government integrity, domestic resource mobilization, and citizen voice and accountability
Provide training, guidance and oversight to managers and specialists to ensure consistency and quality of delivery
Lead process of continuous learning and adaptation, working closely with the Director of MEL
Assess technical needs at the State and LGA levels and propose interventions that respond to those needs
Design program methodologies, approaches and tools that will improve PFM at the sub-national level

Requirements
Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, International Affairs, Public Administration or related field
Demonstrated experience building capacity in government or other institutions, including relevant experience in a developing country context;
Demonstrated technical experience in public financial management, decentralization, government capacity building, budget planning and execution, procurement reform, or audit and internal control systems;
Fluency in English
A minimum of fifteen years of experience leading/managing complex, multi-faceted donor-funded governance projects (especially USAID) in a developing country context, preferably in Nigeria or other West African country;

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs#content

Application Deadline: 6th October, 2017

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by willyede(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
WaterAid is seeking to fill two ( 2 ) intern positions. The interns to be recruited will work with the Business Development & Strategy and People & Organizational Development departments respectively for a fixed term of one year.

The requirements for each role are contained in the attached position job descriptions.

Interested applicants are required to send a suitability statement and the most recent copy of their detailed CV to hrnig@wateraid.org within 2 weeks of this email; closing date for responses is October 6th, 2017 and the subject line of the email should be the post being applied for.

WaterAid Nigeria JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Business Development & Strategy (BDS) Intern
Reporting to: Director of Business Development
Supervising: None
Key Working Relationships: Business Development & Strategy team, other Country Programme staff.
Salary band: NA
Duration: One year fixed

Introduction
WaterAid Nigeria has recently completed its 2016-2021 country programme strategy which sets a 5 year building block towards delivering a more influencing led programme over a 15 year horizon. This new country strategy rather than reflect a progression from previous country programme strategies, outlines key shifts in focus required to catalyse change and achieve maximum impact for our work in Nigeria.

The Business Development & Strategy Directorate will drive work on WaterAid Nigeria’s strategy, planning, and reviewing the performance and impact of our programmes. The team encompasses communications & campaigns, learning & knowledge management and fundraising. WaterAid Nigeria’s ability to raise and manage funds will be pivotal to the success of the Country Programme strategy.

The WaterAid internship is intended to be a learning and development opportunity for young professionals to gain exposure and build skills through work in an international development organization and potentially, build a crop of professionals with experience relevant to the international development or other professional sectors.

Overall Job Function:
The post holder will be expected to perform a wide range of duties using independent judgment and initiative to determine approaches or actions to take in non-routine situations. In broad terms, the holders will provide administrative and operational support for monitoring, evaluation and knowledge management activities, Country Programme fundraising activities, communications and campaign planning etc.

S/he will be required to interpret guidelines using policies and precedents. Most importantly S/he will be able to demonstrate sufficient professional and personal maturity to be entrusted with what in many cases will be sensitive information.

Key Responsibilities:
A key responsibility of the intern will be to provide support to the BDS department and the CP at large, in a number of capacities and activities. These will include:
• Deliver learning and knowledge management projects/initiatives including but not limited to writing reports; collation, documentation, filing and sharing knowledge management / learning products .
• Work collaboratively with fund raising team as may be required to deliver Country programme fundraising initiatives /projects.
• Review and update the tools and templates utilised for reporting on all aspects of WANG programmes to ensure consistency, relevance and user friendliness both to staff and partners.
• Development of quantitative and qualitative indicators for measuring WANG performance on different programme areas.
• Monitoring and evaluation initiatives.
• Directly supervise data collection from programme – supported businesses using data collection tools (sales, records etc) and make suggestions on improvement to monitoring tools and data collection systems.
• Monitoring of the sanitation marketing activities and tracking the learning outcomes for dissemination to wider stakeholders
• Work with Communications and Media colleagues with updating and maintenance of databases (stakeholder, publication, media hits); preparations for and implementation of campaigns, updating the advocacy scrapbook and putting advocacy packs together.
• Act as liaison with People & Organizational Development department in seeking /securing support as may be required for delivery of day to day BDS department activities
• Support the Director, Business Development & Strategy and members of the BDS team with other duties as may arise.

Skills / Abilities / Personal Qualities
• Ability to maintain confidentialities and quickly build trust- Demonstrate ability to manage information with appropriate discretion and respect for sensitivity.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Willingness to learn : Demonstrating a willingness to learn new ideas using a combination of learning approaches ;
• Self motivation and Initiative — Ability to inspire oneself to take on challenging tasks and commitment to deliver work of excellent quality.
• Written and Oral Expression — Excellent ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking so others will easily understand.
• Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others; Keen sense and appreciation of priorities and deadlines
• Flexibility-Ability to adapt to difficult situations (e.g. unforeseen change in context)
• Attention to details – Ability to carry out assigned responsibilities to expected quality with minimal errors.

Education

Essential Desirable
• Completion of a 4 year undergraduate degree course in arts, social sciences, business or natural sciences business administration or related field from a reputable university.
• Completion of National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme no more than 5 years before date of application
• A Masters degree in any of the fields listed as essential.

Work Experience / Specific Knowledge
Essential Desirable
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate a keen aptitude and appetite for learning and personal development
• Demonstrate WaterAid values
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel to the field.
• Computer proficiency (Office software, internet and email
• Interest in development career in development/NGO sector

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
ActionAid is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises works with the poor and excluded; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organisation registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas.

We invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Country Director/Board Liaison Advisor

Responsible to: Country Director/Director HROE
Grade: 6
Line Management: None

Overall Purpose
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Country Director (CD) will be responsible for the management and administration of the Country Director’s Office.
S/he is to support in ensuring that ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) policies and procedures - in collaboration with the other members of the team and the Country Office are fully complied with.
S/he will also manage physical and electronic documents for the Country Director’s office by maintaining documentation, filing systems and contact data base.
In addition S/he will be responsible for coordination of the Governance function, maintaining an interface between the Board and General Assembly members of AAN and the International Governance Unit (IGU); as well as review Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) within ActionAid Nigeria.

Key Duties
Programme:
Planning and organizing of all activities, workshops and seminars that relate to the office of the Country Director.
Taking minutes of all strategic meetings involving the Country Director’s Office.
Representing - when necessary- the CD at for a relating to the progress, advocacy and show-casing of AAN’s work in Nigeria.
Act as a liaison person with programme and other relevant units on administrative issues as it relates to the CD’s Office.
Development and management of the Information Systems within the CD’s office.
Act as secretary to the Procurement Committee
Produce and contribute to programme/event reporting.
Finance:
Facilitate the financial processes for consultancies and other programme events’ with the support of the Finance Department as it relates to the CD’s Office.
Produce budgets for events and assist in the development of the programme’s budgets and plans by working closely with the HROE and Finance Units.

Person Specifications
Education/Qualifications:
Barrister-at-Laws (B.L) and Bachelor of Laws (LLB) is essential
Membership of NIM or relevant professional Institute
Experience:
Minimum of five years post NYSC experience in Administration is essential
Office administration experience is essential
Experience designing and co-ordinating training/meetings is essential
Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook (MS Office in general) & experience in handling cash
Experience in working with international development of NGO agencies.
Experience in managing Local Area Network

Skill/Abilities:
Fluency in spoken and written English language
Highly numerate
Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
Ability to think Strategically
Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills
Oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
Multi-tasking skills
Negotiation skills

Personal Qualities:
Creative and takes initiative.
Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
Good motivator of others
Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
Self motivated person able to work without close supervision
Effectively promote AAN’s mission values, and objectives
Team player

Application Closing Date
4th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in one document and MSWord attachment to: vacancy.nigeria@actionaid.org Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g Executive Assistant to the Country Director/Board Liaison Advisor - Abuja

Note
Only electronically submitted forms will be considered.
Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries, including the United States. We aim to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives by improving their health, education and economic opportunities. In times of acute crisis, we mobilize rapid assistance to help children recover from the effects of war, conflict and natural disasters. Each year, we and our partners reach millions of children in communities around the world. Join our dedicated and diverse staff in their work to improve the well-being of children everywhere.

Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Sokoto & Plateau
Reports to: Administrative Assistant /State Team Lead

Roles Purpose
To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Office and also provide needed office support.

Key Areas of Accountabilities
Sweep and mop floors.
Dispose dirt inside the waste basket and dustbin daily
Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
Mix various cleaning agents.
Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
Sweep the compound
Wet-wipe and polish all high-level shelves.
Wet-wipe window ledges.
Assist with photocopying and scanning of documents as directed.
Update stock bin cards as directed.
Assist to photocopy and scan documents are required.
Stay at the Front Desk to attend to visitors as directed.
Report any damage or fault noticed within the premises or on furniture, equipment and supplies to your Line Manager.
Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants every hour.
Identify and report possible repairs.
Support in movement of heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
Wash kitchen utensils and make sure the kitchen surface is always neat, clean and dry
Ensures no plates, cups or utensils are left over the night in the kitchen sink.
Remove cobwebs.
Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Always adhere to all company policies and procedure
Adhoc tasks as requested by Line Manager.

Skills and Behaviours (our Values in Practice)
Accountability:
Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
Ambition:
Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages others to do the same
Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
Future orientated, thinks strategically
Collaboration:
Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters
Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
Creativity:
Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
Willing to take disciplined risks
Integrity:
Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity

Skills & Experience
Essential:
Level of Education – Diploma
General Communication & Interpersonal Skill Level – Good
Use of cleaning equipment and materials – Good
Language Requirements – English – Good
Desired Number of Years Prior Experience in a Similar Role – 2 years.
Use of Office equipment; desktop/laptop, scanner etc. – Good

https://savethechildrenng.simplicant.com/jobs/25271-office-assistant-sokoto-plateau/detail

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.

Job Title: Marketing Officer

Job Description
The Rossland Group is seeking to engage high performing marketers that will help to achieve sales objectives of the company in the Kano branch office.
The products to be marketed are paint products, building materials, or the candidates must have worked as the marketer in a construction company.
Candidates should be able to improve the sales target of our Clients.
Candidates should posses an agile marketing spirit.

Job Requirements
A Degree in Marketing or Sales
About five years relevant working experience
Resident in Kano, Kaduna or the FCT
Field marketing experience is an added advantage

Job Title: Quantity Surveyor

Job Requirements
A Degree in Quantity Surveying
Over Five (5) years relevant working experience
Posses Civil Engineering experience

Other Requirements:
Candidate must be a Resident of Niger State
Candidate must be vast in Civil Engineering

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s alongside any relevant proof of marketing experience to: uusman@rosslandgroup.com

Application Deadline: 23rd September, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by funnynation(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op may God bless you. I will give my testimony one day

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gemc3(f): 3:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Sirbobowen check here for Abuja vacancies.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2017
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation For AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria.

AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings. AHF-Nigeria currently operates in states including; Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra and supports 62 clinic sites country wide.

The organization now seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced person to fill the positions of:

Job Title: Prevention Program Manager

Job Description
This is a full-time position and the holder is expected to oversee and guide implementation of
AHF prevention program in line with AHF's global strategic direction.
The core components will include HIV Testing Services (HTS), Condom education and distribution, Linkage of HIV positive clients into HIV treatment, strengthening primary prevention initiatives among People Living with HIV/AIDS with special emphasis on Young Women and Adolescent Girl.

Key Roles
Provide programmatic leadership to the HIV prevention program and supervision of staff
Program planning and development of country strategy aimed at delivering HIV prevention services to high risk and underserved populations guided by AHF global strategy
Demand creation and marketing geared at improving uptake of HIV prevention services
Management of partnerships with CEO partners and other implementing partners/stakeholders
Strengthen primary prevention efforts for PLWHA especially Young Women and Adolescent Girls
Support supervision and quality management of HIV Testing and other prevention services
Ensure linkage of clients diagnosed HIV positives into treatment
Ensure appropriate mechanisms for condom education and distribution are in place
Training and capacity building for HIV prevention staff and CEO partners
Mobilization and management of HIV prevention logistics as per AHF procedures.
Performance monitoring and reporting to the Federal Government of Nigeria and AHF
Ensure funds disbursed to staff and partners are accounted for in accordance with AHF policy
Liaison with Federal Ministry of Health on technical aspects relating to HIV prevention

Qualifications
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Social Sciences and any other relevant qualification from a reputable institution.
Post graduate qualification in Public Health.

Experience:
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably with an international NGO managing HIV Testing Services, PMTCT, working with Key populations/vulnerable groups. Demonstrable experience in project/program management is an asset.

Skill Sets:
Leadership, program management, written/oral communication, ability to read and interpret scientific journals, computer literacy, sensitivity and confidentiality to issues around HIV/AIDS, data analysis, team player, working under minimum supervision and a willingness to travel.

Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications (Cover Letter and CV only) to: globalhr.africa@aidshealth.org mentioning the position applied for in the subject line.

Note: The e-mail should not be larger than 2MB, thus any larger e-mail will not be considered.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
The Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP) is an intensive program designed to build the banks’ talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.

Program Features:
21 month program with a combination of structured training, business driven assignments and on the job projects, where candidates will gain valuable on-the-job experience across the entire Ecobank Group
International & Intra-affiliate experiences – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
A robust selection process which includes Assessment centers, team projects etc.
Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Who are we looking for?:

Candidates not more than 28 years old by December 2017
MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full time study)
Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
Maximum 2 Years work experience

What are we looking for?:
Excellent communication skills. (Bilingual French/English may be a plus for international mobility)
Strong interpersonal skills
Entrepreneurial mindset
Self-driven and result-oriented
Problem-solving skills
Analytical skills
A good team player
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Commitment to career in Financial Services

What’s in it for you?:
Opportunity to build an International Career in the Banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
Reward and recognition
Empowerment and accountability
Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group

Application closes on the 31st of October, 2017.

https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/details/6409
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Contd....

The Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP) is a development program for identified high- potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through one- year structured and intensive graduate program to be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the Banking industry. Candidates that undergo this program will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.

Who are we looking for?:
Applicants not more than 25 years old by December 2017
Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’. (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage)
0-1 Year post NYSC experience

What are we looking for?:
Excellent communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Entrepreneurial mindset
Self-driven and result-oriented
Problem-solving skills
Analytical skills
A good team player
Commitment to career in Financial Services

What’s in it for you?:
Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
Reward and recognition
Empowerment and accountability
Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
Consistent learning and development opportunities

https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/details/6408
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by coolkim(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bank "Direct Sales Agent' (dsa) Urgently Needed

I have Bank Job openings to fill for ‘’DIRECT SALES AGENT’’ (DSA) in a first generation Bank.

Locations:
PLATEAU STATE (LANTANG, DOEMAK, BANK STREET JOS, LANTANG, LAFIA, MM WAY JOS, JOS MARKET, MANGU)
KOGI STATE (OKENE, LOKOJA, AJAOKUTA, IDAH)
BENUE STATE (BANK RD.MAKURDI, GBOKO MARKT RD, OGIRI OKO, OJU)

Requirements:
1. Self driven and target oriented
2. Between the age of 18-26 years
3. Sociable
3. Bsc or HND in any dicipline
Interested candidates can send their CV with preferred location as Subject to 'adebowale.adepeju@lingtonandbernie.com''

Application closes on 25/09/2017
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine's biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.

Job Title: Area Sales Manager

Job Summary
The Area Sales Manager must be domicile in Abuja and will cover Niger, Kogi, Kaduna States.
S/He must have a minimum of 2 years prior working experience in the coverage area under review.
Prior experience in food items is essential.
S/He must be aggressive, diligent, and goal getter. Age should be between 32 and 38 years’ maximum.
Candidates must have a good first degree in the relevant course. Any relevant further academic/professional qualification will be an advantage.

Role and Accountabilities
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Job Qualification and Experience
Diploma/OND/NCE, with 2 year(s) work experience.
Skills:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales

Application Closing Date
28th September, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: hr@dogans.ng with the Job Title as email subject.

Note: Adhere strictly to the directive. Only candidates who fit the profile will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.