Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2059821 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by embassyrich(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Pls has anybody heard anything from aptech.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Evaluation Team Lead

Job Type: Full Time

Position Description
DevTech is seeking an Evaluation Team Lead for a final evaluation of the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Program (REEEP) for The Learning Program.
The primary purpose of the evaluation is to determine whether the assistance provided by USAID/Nigeria through REEEP met the stated development objectives, and to understand the lessons learned from this intervention in Nigeria.
This position will provide leadership, technical direction, and guidance for the REEEP Evaluation for a period of about four work weeks in Nigeria and the US.
The Team Lead will develop the evaluation design, lead document review and data analysis, conduct key informant interviews (KIIs), and conduct site visits for interviews with local Government of Nigeria staff and private project developers.
The Team Lead is responsible for delivering findings and a final evaluation report at the end of the evaluation time frame.

Requirements/Qualifications
Degree in the Social Sciences, Public Administration, Business Administration, Development Studies, International Development, Statistics, or any related fields.
At least 10 years of experience in renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) projects (including financing) in low‐income countries with USAID and/or other donors.
Have demonstrated skills and experience in activity evaluation.
Have knowledge of and technical skills in RE and EE technologies for household and small business applications; and/or RE and EE financing for mini-grids, household systems, and small and medium enterprises; and/or RE and EE installer certification, standards promotion, and vocational training.
Be able to communicate effectively with senior U.S. and host country officials and other leaders.
Have a proven track record in terms of leadership, coordination, and program/process evaluation for development projects and programs.
Have excellent writing/organizational skills and proven ability to deliver a quality written product (Evaluation Report and PowerPoint).
Display cultural, gender, religious, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
Have the ability and willingness to travel to select states, cities, or areas as requested.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, creative, willing, and enthusiastic.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Note
This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements outlined here are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.

http://devtechsystemsinc.applytojob.com/apply/job_20170928164912_FC3VXYMDN5KNHTW8/Evaluation-Team-Lead?source=LILI#TmaMgigIGT
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by signeddocuments: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Try this site and make some dollars just for viewing adverts http://puredrxavo.win/9613937429717/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
PFL (Preparation for Life) Pvt Lt is a part of PFL Group International, one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies. PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years, retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling We offer the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.

Job Title: Campus Ambassador – Fresh Graduate/Undergraduate

Duties and Responsibilities
Generate new leads and repeat sales by providing quality information to customers in a timely manner
Client relationship management – past and present clients via calls, emails, and outdoor/corporate marketing.
Give feedback from customers to Management
Present a professional image at all times to customers
Provide market intelligence in areas such as competitors, appropriate feeder route opportunities, and other information that may be useful to the company.
Achieve agreed targets within budget
Focus on winning prospective customers as well as maintaining relationship with existing ones
Constant follow up on all enquirers to the point of closing the deal.
To identify and attend conferences and events with potentials for student recruitment
Maintain accurate contact information on clients

Skills and Qualities
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Outgoing, with strong interpersonal skills and self motivation and ability to convince others
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Team player and ability to work with little or no supervision
Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
A smart and professional appearance/manner
To enjoy networking and meeting new people.
Ability to understand the market and competitors’ market

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr.nigeria@preparationforlife.com Or temitope.ajileye@preparationforlife.com

Application Deadline 1st October, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sidney1990: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

My boss fired me because I shared a post that relate to salary and poverty on my Facebook wall. Let me quote the post that got me fired "Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty. Be FINANCIALLY
INTELLIGENT and invest something while you earn".

That's how my boss got very angry, he said I'm trying to influence his employees negatively. I pleaded with him, I did all I can to let him know that I saw the post on someone's wall and I liked the content because it talked about investment and not to totally depends on your salary that I didn't mean any slandering towards his organization but he was adamant so I got fired.

I am a very hardworking fellow, I learn and adopt fast to any given environment and I always perform my tasks exceptional well.

I am using this medium to seek for your assistance to help me get a job, it has been rough and difficult since the incident. I'm calling on business owners, company directors, HR of organizations, Directors in government agencies and parastatals, Sons and daughters of high place individuals who can help to please come to my aid. You can recommend me to a friend, family or colleagues, If you're here and in position to help please do help me. May God Bless you all.
meanwhile, I will continue to apply for Jobs also, whichever way God bless me through, I will remain grateful to this platform an the lovely people here.

- BSc. Business Management
-over 2yrs experience as an Admin manager
-one year experience in managing social media handles /blog. Managed various Facebook pages, Twitter and instagram accounts

I will appreciate your support and help in great measure. Thank you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by paymentvoucher: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Landmark Corporate Realty Limited Nigeria‘s No 1 Real Estate Company, based in Nigeria. The Largest Real Estate Investment Firm in Nigeria. One of top real estate companies in Nigeria. Real estate investment firm positioned to deliver a cutting edge and competitive real estate solutions to our valued clients. We engage in real estate development, brokerage and management.

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Job Code: ABJ/ME/003

Required Qualifications
Minimum of 2 years post experience as a Marketing Executive with the ability to work on the field.
Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Excellent drive and determination to meet sales target
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: careers@lcrng.com or s.ademolaojo@lcrng.com
Or
Dropped in person at the address below:
47a Abba Johnson Crescent,
Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
ACTED - Since 1993, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED, headquartered in Paris, France, is present in four continents and our teams intervene in 34 countries towards 8 million people, responding to emergency situations, supporting rehabilitation projects and accompanying the dynamics of development. Over 5,000 staff are dedicated to implementing and developing our projects.

Job Title: Country Finance Manager

Ref: CFM/NIA
Department: Finance
Contract: Fixed term
Duration: 12 months
Starting Date: ASAP

Country profile
In response to the emergency situation in Nigeria, ACTED recruits.

Position Profile
Under the authority of the Country Director and Finance Director in HQ, the Country Finance Manager (CFM) will be responsible for ACTED accounting and financial management in-country.
The CFM ensures that national legislation is adhered to, and that the country specific standards are applied in ensuring efficient use of resources.
Accounting and Financial Management:
Accountancy
Treasury
Commitment of expenditure
Budget Management:
Ensure budget follow-up
Develop project budgets
Department Follow-up:
Team leadership
Internal Procedures and Information Flows

Qualifications
Master degree minimum in Finance or related area
3+ years of solid experience in financial management and monitoring systems, preferably of large development programs, possibly complemented by academic expertise
Excellent financial and analytical skills
Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting on programme financial performance
Ability to manage a financial/monitoring team and demonstrate leadership
Ability to monitor and evaluate financial and monitoring skills of communities through capacity-building efforts
Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility
Familiarity with the aid system, and understanding of donor and governmental requirements;
Prior knowledge of the region an asset
Fluency in English required - ability to communicate in local languages an asset
Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management software
Conditions
Salary defined by the ACTED salary grid; educational level, expertise, hardship, security, and performance are considered for pay bonus
Additional monthly living allowance
Free food and lodging provided at the organisation’s guesthouse
Transportation costs covered, including additional return ticket + luggage allowance
Provision of medical, life, and repatriation insurance + retirement package

Application Closing Date
29th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including cover letter, and CV's and references to: jobs@acted.org Under Ref: CFM/NIA
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Contd...

Job Title: Country Logistic & Security Manager

Department: Logistic
Contract: Fixed term
Duration 12 months
Starting date: ASAP

Objectives
Ensure timely & cost efficient supply chain management in country, and ensure supply chain traceability & transparency from procurement to final distribution to beneficiaries.
Ensure ACTED operations efficiency, reliability & sustainability across the country through supervision & development of fleet, premises, assets & communication means.
Guarantee compliance to ACTED & donors’ logistics guidelines in all operations within the country and enforce logistics procedures across teams.
Contribute to safety & security management through the development & implementation of SOP & plans, and support to the Country Director for crisis management.
Lead logistics teams, coordinate and facilitate access to information within the FLAT teams.

Duties & Responsibilities
Supply Chain Management:
Procurement
Stocks and deliveries
Transversal Logistical Management:
Fleet and transportation
Fuel
Asset
Premises
Communications and IT management:
Compliance and Transparency
Contribution to safety and security management
Management

Qualifications
At least 2-3 years of working experience in insecure environments; preferably in Africa, Asia, or the Middle East;
Extensive experience in logistics and/or security management and procedures;
Demonstrated communication and organizational skills;
Ability to train, mobilize, and manage both international and national staff
Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure;
Ability to work well in unstable and frequently changing security environments;
Willingness to work and live in often remote areas under basic conditions;
Proven ability to work creatively and independently both in the field and in the office;
Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
Knowledge of local language and/or regional experience highly desirable

Conditions
Salary defined by the ACTED salary grid; educational level, expertise, hardship, security, and performance are considered for pay bonus
Additional monthly living allowance
Free food and lodging provided at the organisation’s guesthouse
Transportation costs covered, including additional return ticket + luggage allowance
Provision of medical, life, and repatriation insurance + retirement package

Application Closing Date
29th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including cover letter, and CV's and references to: jobs@acted.org Under Ref: CLSM/NIA.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.

We seek applications from qualified candidates for the below position under the Global Fund Malaria Grant- New Funding Model:

Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer

Type of Appointment: Full Time Short Term Consultancy.
Duration: Three (3) months.

Specific Responsibilities
Provide technical support and oversight on monitoring and evaluation activities of the Global Fund HIV grant
Ensure the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities are in line with the project’s implementation plan and meets the donor and project’s M&E needs.
Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
Provide continuous technical support on data management and regularly analyze state data, highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in addressing these gaps.
Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists
Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system, project’s training database and programmatic progress updates that documents achievements on a regular basis.
Support the conduct of operations research activities and participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams as applicable.
Facilitate the preparation/production of project reports, journal publications, proposal writing and assessment reports, human success stories and quarterly fact sheets.

Qualifications
Applicants must have a University Degree in any of the following related field: Medicine, Pharmacy, Statistics, Demography and Public Health. A Master's Degree in public health will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years' experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria or related fields and programs in developing countries: and working experience with Global Fund, USAID or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
Candidate must possess competency in use of relevant statistical software for data analysis, interpretation and use.
Applicant's experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.

Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter indicating their suitability for the position applied for with a detailed 3-page Resume in a single file word document to: programs@arfh-ng.org The "Job Title and Location" must be expressly stated as the subject of the email.

Note
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Follow your advice invest in something, start a business no matter how small

Sidney1990:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

My boss fired me because I shared a post that relate to salary and poverty on my Facebook wall. Let me quote the post that got me fired "Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty. Be FINANCIALLY
INTELLIGENT and invest something while you earn"...

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scobyy2007: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2017
My brother works with one of the best PFAs (Pension Fund Administrator). Please patronise him.

Do you want to register for RSA (Retirement Savings Account) for pension?

please contact him (Lanre) on 0813 133 7660.

You will get your RSA pin 24hrs

Your RSA is also what some people call "pension account"

Companies that haven't started pension and want to register with PenCom should also contact 0813 133 7660

Outsourcing firms can also contact Lanre for RSA for new recruits.

For any pension related issue please contact Lanre 0813 133 7660

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
xmileeasy:

You want to help auto-correct it?

Most of the typos are from the source she copy the job vacancies, as long as people meet up with the stated requirements and there's an email address to send application details to or a link to apply.

Ammyluv2002 - Ammyluv2070, God bless you and others real good.
Xmileeasy! We missed you here fa, welcome back.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Xmileeasy! We missed you here fa, welcome back.

I miss all of Una pass. I use to spy on the thread once in awhile sha

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kingstel:
Does anyone know where to easily access soft loan of between #200k and #500k under three months (100 days) in Abuja for business expansion?
Then contact me and tell me your interest.
Yes, Renmoney provides low interest loans without collateral and with flexible payment terms. You can call Seun on 0703 787 3466
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
xmileeasy:

I miss all of Una pass. I use to spy on the thread once in awhile sha
Not fair. You just went AWOL on us. It's great to have you back all the same.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Not fair. You just went AWOL on us. It's great to have you back all the same.

Thanks dear, I believe you are doing great. Thank God for the testimonies also.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Saint Flairs Awards Limited is a pioneer company in the business of awards. We are widely known and recognized for promoting the culture of excellence in every facet of human endeavor. We produce and market awards, business gifts and souvenirs. We promote awards and relationship programes to boost human resources development and productivity.We have used our business to re engineer countless schools by inspiring optimal performance through promotion, motivation and awards.

Job Title: Senior Sales and Marketing Executives

SpecificResponsibilities
Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define customers
Devising and presenting marketing ideas and strategies
Promotional activities
Writing and proofreading creative marketing materials
Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
Organising events and product exhibitions
Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Coordinating internal marketing
Monitoring performance
Managing campaigns on social media.

Skills andQualifications
A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or Social Sciences with 3- 5yrs work experience
Good teamwork skills
Excellent Communication skills and networking ability
Adaptability
Strong attention to detail
Good organization and planning skills
Excellent creative and writing skills
Commercial awareness
Excellent Knowledge of Abuja and Lagos
Social media skills

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Specific Responsibilities
Oversee and develop marketers
Plan, Develop, and Implement long-term and short-term Sales and Marketing strategies.
Set up targets and goals for sales team.
Establish business with new customers, distributors, and agents.
Maintain relationship with existing customers.
Handle customer’s new requirement and project development.
Handle customer issues and complaints.
Ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsible for preparation of quotations.
Create and submit weekly and monthly reports.
Carry out activities according to Activity Plan.

Skills and Qualifications
A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or Social Sciences with 5-7yrs work experience
Excellent Supervisory skills
Good teamwork skills
Excellent Communication skills and networking ability
Adaptability
Strong attention to detail
Good organization and planning skills
Excellent creative and writing skills
Commercial awareness
Excellent knowledge of Abuja and Lagos
Social media skills

How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and cv to The Head HR at vacancies@stflairsglobal.com on or before 5pm on Friday the 13th of October 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.

Job Title: IT Technical Sales Executive

Job Summary
As an IT technical sales executive, you’ll be selling hardware and software products as part of a Sales Team. At Novateur, we expect you to combine technical advice with an all-around sales role. Part of the primary responsibilities of the Sales Associate position is to maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on both hardware and software product.

Major Responsibility:
Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs
Answering any technical questions the client might have
Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
Checks inventory to ensure orders are in stock
Construct sales pitches and presentations
Stay abreast of market trends
Help customers maximize the use of software features
Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
Comply with inventory control procedures
Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)

Required Skills
Excellent selling skills
Excellent technical knowledge
A keen interest in IT issues
Presentation skills
The ability to write reports and proposals
The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
Negotiating skills
Time and task management
Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
Availability to work flexible shifts

Requirements
BS degree in Computer Science, Marketing or related field would be a plus
Related work experience
Extensive Knowledge on Novateur products and services
Not older than 26 years (at time of application)
Abuja based ONLY!!!

How to Apply:
Send Curriculum vitae to careers@novateur.ng

Application Deadline: 10/10/2017
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
GeekHub Nigeria is an Indigenous Information and Technology solutions Hub, with a drive for production of world class products and services. We provide integrated solutions and services to customers across the public and private sector of the economy. From small scale software and hardware solutions, to complex IT Infrastructure design and implementation.

Job Title: Company Secretary

Position Overview
The Company Secretary position is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to the duties of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
The successful candidate will assist colleagues and executives within the organization, by supporting them with planning and distribution of information as well as be the point of reference for all queries, requests and work- related issues.

Role and Responsibilities
To ensure that the business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objectives
Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Drive overall strategic direction of editorial, creative and management of production for websites (corporate site and associated properties), digital video (YouTube and other video channels) and other media outlets.
Research, communicate, and meet with internal stakeholders to gain adequate product knowledge, understand business goals and objectives to get a clear understanding of how pivotal your role is to meeting those goals.
Actively monitor and manage company’s public image on social image.
Ensure requests for materials (copy, graphics, video) from other internal departments are sufficient and being handled properly for content creation.
Ensure to keep things fresh, editorially correct and factual before their display on social channels.
Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
Make occasional travel arrangements for employee(s)
Document expenses and hand in reports to Account department
Ensure company presence on all major social media handles – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Curate and create original and engaging content on a regular schedule.
Drive content using both ‘paid-push’ and organic routes
Grow an organic and loyal following

Key Skills and Educational Requirements
Candidate must be IT Savvy
Result and solution oriented
Savvy relationship builder
Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
Integrity and professionalism
Minimum educational requirement- Diploma in Business Administration or any other related course.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Proficiency in Computer skills- MS World, Excel, Power Point, Social Media etc. (Very important)
Proven minimum of one year work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
Efficient public relation skills and strong inter-personal relationship skills

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: geekhubng@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

Application Deadline 27th October, 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ruthie Edu is an Educational company based in Abuja. Ruthie Edu is the best way to learn anything. We are completely different from others because we are result driven and our process speak for us. We feature the 21 Strategies of Learning for our students for Free and our Education Managers monitor the learning/tutoring process so you can focus on other things.

Job Title: Part-time Education Managers/Assessment Coordinators urgently needed in Abuja.

Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
RuthieEdu is hiring Assessment coordinators to follow up with students academically and morally so as to bring out the best in them.
Are you Intuitive, helpful, patient, outspoken, love to impact knowledge and have a sense of humor? If Yes, we need you!

Requirements:
Should have at least 2 years teaching experience with references.
a degree in Education is an advantage(not compulsory).

Job Title: Part-time Tutors and teachers urgently needed in Abuja.

Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
Earn from 1500 – 4500 tutoring per hour while you help younger generations fulfill their academic pursuits.
Can you teach a particular subject/s very well? Do have have NCE, OND, HND, Masters or still an undergraduate and live in Abuja? Are you patient and willing to help younger kids succeed in their academics?

How to Apply
If this is you, please send an application heading “Application for Assessment Coordinator” or “Application for Part-time Tutor” and a resume(CV) to careers@ruthieedu.com

Application Deadline: Ongoing
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
St Jude Women's Clinic is a specialist provider of Gynaecology and Assisted conception services. It is based in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. It is has been operating for about 2 years. It aims to operate to the same standards as St Jude Women's Hospital, UK, a provider of women's healthcare services for over 15 years.

Medical Officers

We are looking for a medical officer with at least three years experince post NYSC. At present your role will include clerking and investigation of patients attending the clinic for fertility or gynaecological problems. This post is an ideal opportunity to acquire skills in IVF procedures.

Apply by sending your full CV to managerk@stjudeclinic.com. Closing date - 21st October 2017.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.

Position: Midwife Maternity Manager (M/F) - Jahun project
Contract type: Fixed-term contract
Contract duration: 6 months

http://www.msf.fr/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blakwater(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.

Position: Midwife Maternity Manager (M/F) - Jahun project
Contract type: Fixed-term contract
Contract duration: 6 months

http://www.msf.fr/
@ammyluv2002 please help a brother i really need anykind of job in Gombe state if you have any information or idea i am a BSc Architecture holder ....pls mam
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Steve91: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2017
ammyluv2002:
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region. Considered one of the pillars of the African Economic Community, the organization was founded in order to achieve collective self-sufficiency for its member states by creating a single large trading bloc through an economic and trading union. It also serves as a peacekeeping force in the region. The organization operates officially in three co-equal languages French, English, and Portuguese.

We are currently recruiting for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Logistics Specialist

Reference: ECW/WAHO-CDC/11
Grade: P3/P4
Reports to: Head of Division, Administration and Finance

Job Summary
Under the supervision of the Head of Administration and Finance Division, the logistician is responsible for assisting in the management of all logistical aspects related to epidemic prevention, detection and control, particularly within the framework of the deployment of the ECOWAS Regional Rapid Response Team.

Qualifications/Experience/Skills
A Bachelor’s degree in logistics or related field;
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, logistics processes (flow management, inventory management) and logistics performance indicators.
Control of storage procedures and optimal preservation conditions for pharmaceuticals
Basic knowledge of management for the development and monitoring of an order budget
At least 5 years of professional experience in Operations and Logistics Engineering;
Possession of higher degree would reduce the required professional experience to three (3) years;
Excellent leadership skills, collaboration with partners, good interpersonal relations and advocacy skills.
Excellent strategic thinking, global approach, report writing abilities).
Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as good knowledge of health policies and work environment in ECOWAS Countries.
Candidate must not be more than 50 (fifty) years of age at the point of recruitment and must be an ECOWAS citizen.
Language:
Must be fluent in one of the official languages of the Community; English, French and Portuguese. A working knowledge of another would be an advantage.

Duties and Responsibilities
The Incumbent will work closely with the Professional Staff of the ECOWAS Regional Centre for Disease Surveillance Control, in particular with the Incident Manager. He/she shall:
Provide logistic services for the deployments of the ECOWAS Regional Rapid Response Team.
Support the Administration division in planning and organizing the work of casual/temporary staff
Plan and organize with local and international suppliers and freight forwarders/clearance agents, the transport of medicines, vaccines, reagents, materials and equipment for epidemics prevention, detection and control: customs clearance, search for storage site, negotiating contracts with freight forwarder/clearance agent etc.
Supervise and manage activities of receipt, storage and provision of materials in the warehouse.
Manage the flow of materials between the area of storage or the warehouse and intervention sites, in particular of the Rapid Response Team.
In collaboration with the Administration Officer of the ECOWAS Regional Centre for Disease Surveillance and Control, monitor supplies and relationship with suppliers
Send reminders in case of delay in the delivery to the store and inform Line Manager.
Supervise and send faulty materials or products back to suppliers for replacement
Manage equipment and materials safety.
Supervise control of supplies and equipment (including vehicles, electrical / electronic equipment) and development of user and maintenance guides (guides, protocols, procedures, etc.)
Provide administrative and financial guidelines regarding logistical aspects and the use of equipment, in particular vehicles (insurance, registration, tax discs/license tags, driving licenses, etc.)
Ensure the availability of facilities for storage of equipment
Collect information and analyze context
Establish the basic safety plan
Comply with the proper application of safety procedures and rules
In addition, as part of his/her mission, the Logistician (s) will be required to supervise handling staff, as needed.

Annual Salary
USD 36,901 USD 44,469/ USD 44,328 - USD 51,637

Deadline: 26th October, 2017.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Job Application Form" below, fill it and send it as an email attachment together with their CV's to: logistics@ecowas.int
am 33 years of age a Christian, I need a driving job anywhere with accommodation, I have be driving for 7years,I have my drivers licence 09085083388
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Saint Flairs Awards Limited is the leading company, and one of the pioneers in the Awards, promotional, and speciality products industry in Nigeria. Founded in 1985, we have a long-standing tradition of quality service delivery; penchant for high creativity, excellent craftsmanship, and efficient service delivery.

Job Title: Digital Business/Multimedia Support Executive

Locations: Lagos and Abuja

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess relevant skills and qualifications.

Job Title: Admin Secretary

Requirements

Job Title: Production Manager

Requirements

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Requirements

Job Title: National Sales Manager

Requirements

Job Title: Senior Sales and Marketing Executive

Requirements

Application Closing Date
17th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, addressed to the "Head HR" with copies of their CV's to: vacancies@stflairsglobal.com

Note: The subject of the email should indicate the position being applied for and location.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mikess: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pls who has experience with Lakewood development agency , Abuja area 1, I got a call invite for interview
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tabitha Medical Center is a multi-specialty health facility devoted to providing high quality health care to all clients with a key focus on women and children. Our mission is to create a safe haven where individuals and families can access innovative, cost effective and thorough health care services.

Job Title: Registered Nurse/Midwife

Requirements
Candidate must possess a BNSc or RN/RM certification.
At least three(3) years post-midwifery experience.
All candidates must be fully registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and possess current practicing license.
Candidate must possess Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Medication Administration, Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication & Vaccine Administration Skills

Application Closing Date
21st October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: careers@tabithamedicalcenter.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client is a luxury 5-star Hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for qualified candidate to work within Abuja, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive

Job Profile
A Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for strategic business unit profitably, generating results related to business development, operating expenses and driving up profitability.
You will be responsible and accountable for creating and maximizing sales opportunities and actively promote, educate and sell the products and services, in alignment with the overall company strategy to ensure that growth in sales is generated from your efforts.

Key Responsibilities
Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Closely following up on all business leads.
Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.

Key Requirements
Minimum of 2 - 3 years Relevant Sales & Marketing experience in any recognised financial Institution, Insurance or Telecommunications company.
Females are STRONGLY ADVISED to apply more.
Bachelor’s Degrees with Minimum of 2.2 ONLY
Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart.
Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
Must be willing to work within Abuja

Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: p.iyeke@erecnigeria.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Orrix Reatly & Construction - We pride our efforts with delivering services that yield value to our customers. From a niche of clients to a niche of locations which form a good icon in every location in the city.

Our architectural style is a combination of architecture ,design and technology in one facet with the intention to merge all necessary facets to deliver quality ,within a relative time and optimal value.

Job Title: Accountant

Job Description
Preparing accounts and tax returns.
Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
Auditing financial information Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
Analysing accounts and business plans.
Providing tax planning services
Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
Dealing with insolvency cases
Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations.
Meeting and interviewing clients 10.Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.

Requirements
ICAN and/or MBA will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years experience as an accountant will be an added advantage.
Understanding of IFRS and Quickbooks will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
10th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with a Cover Letter to: career@orrixrealty.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sam0805849612: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
An Accountant is urgently needed or someone with sound knowledge of Sage 50/Peachtree and Quickbooks to train someone on these accounting packages.

If interested, contact through whatsApp: 08058496121

Thank You
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jacobs91(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening guys, I was at an interview today for an entry level marketing position for Portland paints. I was asked to mail them before tomorrow how much I think I should be paid. I need advise from anyone with vast marketing experience on an amount that seems reasonable for the job. I don't want to be seen as desperate or demanding an unrealistic sum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.