Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055979 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ctony1: 5:21am On Feb 22
Any teaching job? English Language specifically
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:50am On Feb 22
new jobs available in LAGOS(island)OIL AND GAS experience
LEGAL OFFICER- 2-6 Years --salary 150-200k
personal assistant/secretary to ceo- 3years upwards-120-140k
front desk assistant- 2 years and above- 80-100k
accountant---------------2 years and above- 150k
electrican enginner------------------3 Years and above--200k a
Production engr .pet bottles experience..250k apply

AVAILABLE JOBS IN ABUJA(wuse2) kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Inventory officers - 2 years and above --salary 100-120k
Executive assistant- 2 years and above-salary-130-150k..
send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 11:58am On Feb 22
Business dev Officer(BDO) needed at a consulting firm based in Abuja.

requirements
1.HE or she must have a minimum of ND.
2.He or she must be smart and outspoken.
3. He or she must be computer literate ( use of ms word, ms excel, google docs etc
4. He or she must be a goal getter and must possess a good/positive team spirit.

Residing /living around gwarimpa, dawaki,kado,jahi,dutse,kubwa ,life camp is an added advantage

send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com, send your name,age,qualification,address to 08093183743
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by techaboki: 11:48am On Feb 23
Good morning guys.

I'm a junior developer with focus on PHP looking for opportunities to grow in my career.

I reside in Garki, and I'm available for hire.

My helper might be here

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by RichardRexs(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27
I'm looking for a 6kg gas cylinder within Abuja

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hopelin13: 8:21pm On Feb 27
Please I'm looking for a 5/6kg gas cylinder within Lagos, I’ll pick up immediately. kindly drop your contact details on comment.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:34am On Feb 29
Hopelin13:
Please I'm looking for a 5/6kg gas cylinder within Lagos, I’ll pick up immediately. kindly drop your contact details on comment.
https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/4519#118445503
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:35am On Feb 29
RichardRexs:
I'm looking for a 6kg gas cylinder within Abuja
Panteka in jabi motor park. Or panteka elsewhere
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CharleyBright(m): 12:33pm On Feb 29
HRHQueenPhil:
Hello Friends,

If you know who works in any Bank in Nigeria or Africa and have been promoted to BO, SBO, AM OR MANAGER,
and stay in the following locations ( GOMBE, TARABA, PH, LAGOS, KANO, AKWAIBOM, CROSSRIVER, ENUGU, ANAMBRA,OWERRI, DELTA, EDO, BAYELSA,) Send your CV NOW to careers@worknigeria.com immediately..salary one million naira per month...

One Million Naira monthly
Are they going to be defrauding customers at gun point to be paid such amount.
Why don't you send your CV too.
Make una dey blow big lies small small nah
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Somkeneodife: 1:07pm On Feb 29
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

Newly certified chartered accountant required in Abuja environ

Send CV to gricunashr@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by RichardRexs(m): 6:25am On Mar 01
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Panteka in jabi motor park. Or panteka elsewhere

Do you have any idea how much it costs
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:06am On Mar 01
RichardRexs:

Do you have any idea how much it costs
No I don't
Please kindly go there yourself and check
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:54pm On Mar 02
CharleyBright:

One Million Naira monthly
Are they going to be defrauding customers at gun point to be paid such amount.
Why don't you send your CV too.
Make una dey blow big lies small small nah
Look at this one, you think everyone is suffering like you? pls stop running your mouth and displaying your poverty mentality here.. how much do medical consultants earn or senior branch managers in top banks and oil companies earn? so shamelesss
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CharleyBright(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02
HRHQueenPhil:
Look at this one, you think everyone is suffering like you? pls stop running your mouth and displaying your poverty mentality here.. how much do medical consultants earn or senior branch managers in top banks and oil companies earn? so shamelesss

Young Lady, I am not your mate so cut the claptrap and other insult. You can reserve those for your boyfriend.
I am not interested in whatever Job racketeering you are into, but all am advising you is take it easy with fooling dumbos that choose to believe you that banks will pay N1m monthly fora Banking Officer (BO). I was in the Banking sector as a Managerial officer, and I can tell you that for the Level you are seeking CVs for, no one is paying you half a million naira monthly.
Pls why don't u quickly gather your brothers and family members and help them get N1M monthly job that I are advertising.
Quit deceiving gullible people on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:35am On Mar 04
CharleyBright:

Young Lady, I am not your mate so cut the claptrap and other insult. You can reserve those for your boyfriend.
I am not interested in whatever Job racketeering you are into, but all am advising you is take it easy with fooling dumbos that choose to believe you that banks will pay N1m monthly fora Banking Officer (BO). I was in the Banking sector as a Managerial officer, and I can tell you that for the Level you are seeking CVs for, no one is paying you half a million naira monthly.
Pls why don't u quickly gather your brothers and family members and help them get N1M monthly job that I are advertising.
Quit deceiving gullible people on Nairaland.

eya, Its really sad that u have worked in a stupid bank for so long and now think bceuase u have never earned such, no one is earning it. Also he salary is your gross salary not your net salary per month . this means the take home will most likely be 900k. Apply if you are within the age range and stop displaying your stupidity here because people are reserved in exposing how much they earn
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04
**Job Vacancy: Manager and Assistant Manager Positions**

**Company:** MAXX WALLPAPER AND DECOR LIMITED

**Qualification:** BSc or HND

We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions of Manager and Assistant Manager at MAXX WALLPAPER AND DECOR LIMITED. Residents around Ikate are encouraged to apply, as proximity to the location is advantageous.

**Job Descriptions:**

**Manager:**
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Interior Design department.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve company goals.
- Coordinate and lead a team of designers and support staff.
- Manage client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends and incorporate innovative ideas into projects.
- Budgeting and financial management for interior design projects.

**Assistant Manager:**
- Support the Manager in daily operations and project management.
- Assist in coordinating the activities of the design team.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their design preferences and requirements.
- Provide creative input and contribute to the design process.
- Assist in budgeting and resource allocation for projects.

**Qualifications:**
- BSc or HND in related fields.
- Proven experience in interior design and project management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft's tools.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.

If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for interior design and leadership, we invite you to apply for these exciting opportunities. Send your resume and portfolio to maxxwallpaper.abuja@gmail.com with the subject line "Application for Manager/Assistant Manager Position - MAXX WALLPAPER AND DECOR LIMITED."

Applications will be accepted until 15th March, 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

For more related details, call 08145463027
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CharleyBright(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04
HRHQueenPhil:

eya, Its really sad that u have worked in a stupid bank for so long and now think bceuase u have never earned such, no one is earning it. Also he salary is your gross salary not your net salary per month . this means the take home will most likely be 900k. Apply if you are within the age range and stop displaying your stupidity here because people are reserved in exposing how much they earn

Oloshi lying Daughter of Jezebel. I have told you that I am not your mate. When I started working in the bank you were probably in your primary school.
Why don't you CV from your entire family and your village people to give them N1million monthly job in bank? Abi you no get brothers and sisters that want the job ni? You sef no want the job ni?
I wish I can see you to slap that your useless lying face for you. You dey do yeye job racketeering dey collect stipends and you dey blow big lies on top. May this lie not allow you enter heaven.
Oloshi, Alakori, Oni ranu.

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:43pm On Mar 05
CharleyBright:

Oloshi lying Daughter of Jezebel. I have told you that I am not your mate. When I started working in the bank you were probably in your primary school.
Why don't you CV from your entire family and your village people to give them N1million monthly job in bank? Abi you no get brothers and sisters that want the job ni? You sef no want the job ni?
I wish I can see you to slap that your useless lying face for you. You dey do yeye job racketeering dey collect stipends and you dey blow big lies on top. May this lie not allow you enter heaven.
Oloshi, Alakori, Oni ranu.
may your falso accusation and foul mouth land you in the deepest parts of hell
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jayslime(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19
Please do Guinea insurance plc pay their graduate trainee staff salay?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 24
URGENT COOK RECRUITMENT
An eatery in Gwarimpa, Abuja is seeking Experienced Cooks
JOB TITLE: COOK

INDUSTRY: Eatery

JOB TYPE: Full- time

WORK SCHEDULE: (Shift work) 6 days on and 1 day off

JOB LOCATION: Gwarimpa

QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
SSCE/GCE/NECO, OND, NCE, HND, or BSC
1-2 years work experience
Good Communication Skills
SALARY: N 100,000
BENEFITS:
One meal

Interested and qualified candidates should send Cv to: dojomahrsolutions@gmail.com using “ COOK ” as subject of the mail.
Interview is immediate.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 24
Urgent Recruitment for Youth Corper Lawyers!

Are you looking for a place to serve as your primary assignment? We are currently seeking two passionate Youth Corper Lawyers to join our team.

Requirements:

Must be a Youth Corper with a legal background
Enthusiastic about contributing positively to the legal field
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should send CV to dojomahrsolutions@gmail.com

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by techaboki: 4:41pm On Mar 24
Abuja is so barren with opportunities gosh!

Very useless and unproductive capital

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by M0M0SHIKI: 4:58pm On Mar 24
techaboki:
Abuja is so barren with opportunities gosh!

Very useless and unproductive capital
for this thing you said God will continue to bless you. A useless overhyped overrated nepotism headquarters
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by techaboki: 5:15pm On Mar 24
M0M0SHIKI:
for this thing you said God will continue to bless you. A useless overhyped overrated nepotism headquarters

Lol
Your own better say you de sell laptop de cash out na. Abuja is truly useless.

No industries, no factories, no multinational corporations, zero investments, zero competition, gosh!

The only things you see all over are consumption places like eateries, malls, big restaurants, and clubs.

Very, very, useless place to stay

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tyj: 6:09pm On Apr 08
A montessori Academy in Abuja requires the service of a
1. English/Speech teacher
Qualification: Minimum of B.Edu,B.Sc with PGDE.
2.Bursar/ Accountant.
Qualification: OND in Accounting/ Finance.
Good command of English/Communication skills
Etc.
Email: vqacademy23@gmail.com
Contact- 08060682534- text msg.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emmyxclusive: 7:46am On Apr 18
A computer science graduate living around lugbe or close to citec airport junction is urgently needed,even if U studied maths,physics ,statistics and U have IT knowledge like programming ,IoT and networking. We can meet tomorrow or Monday.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hybrid600: 10:32am On Apr 18
Tempkers Limited - Our client, a Beauty Care Brand is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service / Store Sales Representative (Female)

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Summary

As a Customer Service/ store sales Representative with our Client's Beauty care brand, you will be the face of the brand, responsible for providing outstanding administrative and customer care support and driving sales growth.
Your role will involve welcoming and engaging with customers, assisting them in making informed choices about the products, and ensuring their overall satisfaction.
Responsibilities

Customer Engagement: Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, both in person and over the phone.
Product Knowledge: Develop in-depth knowledge of our skin care products and their benefits to effectively assist customers.
Sales: Actively promote and sell our products to meet or exceed sales targets.
Customer Support: Address customer inquiries, resolve issues, and provide guidance on product selection and usage.
Visual Merchandising: Maintain visual merchandising standards in the store, ensuring a visually appealing and well-organized display.
Inventory Management: Assist in managing inventory levels and stock replenishment.
Payment Processing: Handle cash and electronic payments accurately and securely.
Dress Code: Maintain a very good dress sense and adhere to the brand's dress code standards.
Requirements

Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution.
0 - 2 years work experience.
Completion of the NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) program is mandatory.
Should be available to work Monday to Saturday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Proven track record in administrative or customer service roles.
Excellent dress sense and grooming standards.
Enthusiastic, proactive, and results-oriented.
Ability to work well in a team and independently.
Familiarity with point-of-sale (POS) systems is a plus.
Should be social media savvy.
Salary
N80,000 - N100,000 per month.

Application Closing Date
19th April, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: applications@tempkers.com using "Female Customer Service / Store Sales Representative" as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only Female candidates are encouraged to apply for gender balance
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hybrid600: 11:40am On Apr 18
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hybrid600: 11:40am On Apr 18
A private home is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Cook / Chef

Employment Type: Full-time

Description

A home is looking to hire a live out female cook/chef, who lives close to Kado in Abuja, vastly experienced in cooking both continental and intercontinental.
Salary

N60,000 / month.
Salary to be reviwed upwards after 2 months.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2024.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to WhatsApp number: 08096809685.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by techaboki: 4:40pm On Apr 18
Emmyxclusive:
A computer science graduate living around lugbe or close to citec airport junction is urgently needed,even if U studied maths,physics ,statistics and U have IT knowledge like programming ,IoT and networking. We can meet tomorrow or Monday.

What is the job description??
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emmyxclusive: 11:09pm On Apr 18
techaboki:

What is the job description??
cisco instructor,U be taking courses like python program,introduction to IOT ,HTML and CSS

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.