Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only (4864 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2013
1. Have only one sex partner
Having one sex partner is the only way to stay away from some micro organisms like HIV, Hepatitis....etc
2. Be faithful to your partner
When you drink water from one tap then you would not have to compare different water from different sources and end up having diarrhea wey dey run belle
3. How many times you can have it
You can have it as breakfast, lunch and dinner. snackings like petting, smouching can be in between these meals.
4. Talk and Learn more about how to satisfy each other
5. If you don't want your partner cheating on you then don't do it to them
Lastly, sex outside marriage gets you burnt. Proverbs 6:27&28 Can a man take fire to his bosom and his clothes will not be burnt? can one walk on coals and his feet not be seared?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Temismith(f): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2013
Thankyou. But honestly, i felt like slaping u after i dead dis. Still tanx

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2013
Op u r dumb. QED!
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by foxgiovani(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2013
It was a mistake opening this thread
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Op u r dumb. QED!
g to the b to a to the m. GBAM!
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Scofieldella(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2013
5 ways:
1. Make out in d daytime sometimes
2. Make out in his office smtmes(if he has one to himself).
3. Try out different positions nt only missionary style.
4. Build a swing in ur backyard and make out on it(if u're d only occupants)
5. Wear sex.y lingerie for ur hussy and guy, go nake.d at home.. BE FAITHFUL TO UR SPOUSE.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by CharlesShaw(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Seriously i was expecting to read something hot so i can Bookmark it for the Future, Not this Bunk.
i'M so disappointed.
What's that ur name again? OBAIYANU?
iForgive mysef for reading this Hokum.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by know: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
obaiyanu: 1. Have only one sex partner
Having one sex partner is the only way to stay away from some micro organisms like HIV, Hepatitis....etc
When you drink water from one tap then you would not have to compare different water from different sources and end up having diarrhea wey dey run belle
You can have it as breakfast, lunch and dinner. snackings like petting, smouching can be in between these meals.
Lastly, sex outside marriage gets you burnt. Proverbs 6:27&28 Can a man take fire to his bosom and his clothes will not be burnt? can one walk on coals and his feet not be seared?

Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by TableLeg(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
obaiyanu: 1. Have only one sex partner

DAFT, DIMWITTED and DUMB .... That is what you and crap you posted above is all about!
Flipping nuisance!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Temismith: Thankyou. But honestly, i felt like slaping u after i dead dis. Still tanx
Wetin I do na wey u wan slap mi?
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Op u r dumb. QED!
Na English be dis?
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
Scofieldella: 5 ways:
1. Make out in d daytime sometimes
2. Make out in his office smtmes(if he has one to himself).
3. Try out different positions nt only missionary style.
4. Build a swing in ur backyard and make out on it(if u're d only occupants)
5. Wear sex.y lingerie for ur hussy and guy, go nake.d at home.. BE FAITHFUL TO UR SPOUSE.

Thanks for adding to the list. I like
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

DAFT, DIMWITTED and DUMB .... That is what you and crap you posted above is all about!
Flipping nuisance!!!

Which of the 5 sexy ways sounds dumb or daft to you. You be confirmed learner
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
Charles Shaw: Seriously i was expecting to read something hot so i can Bookmark it for the Future, Not this Bunk.
i'M so disappointed.
What's that ur name again? OBAIYANU?
iForgive mysef for reading this Hokum.

But this post is ONLY for married people, these are the hottest ways to enjoy long lasting sex life itch free.
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
[quote author=know][/quote]
Wetin u sef wan hear
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
obaiyanu:

But this post is ONLY for married people, these are the hottest ways to enjoy long lasting sex life itch free.

Bwahahahaha! grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
1: watch a lot of m0jo
2: have passionate m0jo s3x with your wife
3: look 4 a m0j0 supa star who looks likeya wife (even if remotely)
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by nikkyshyne(f): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
The op is at a total state of oblivion.
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
foxgiovani: It was a mistake opening this thread

Yes, a good mistake. I hope it was beneficial and you learnt something from it.
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Op
U mean u still don't c d daftness of ur post? Ur case is truly pathetic. D dumbness is strong in this one
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Op
U mean u still don't c d daftness of ur post? Ur case is truly pathetic. D dumbness is strong in this one

Bobbysworld28, Na which line of my post daft make i comot am? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkyshyne: The op is at a total state of oblivion.
hahahahahha your grammar too much, u be Patrick Obahiagbon pikin? grin
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ur post is totally unrelated to d heading. Ur heading should be 5 ways to be faithful in marriage
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Ur post is totally unrelated to d heading. Ur heading should be 5 ways to be faithful in marriage

Thank you for the suggestion.
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Temismith(f): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2013
obaiyanu:
Wetin I do na wey u wan slap mi?
i no even know sef. No vex, i no go slap u u hear! Fear not
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2013
@op u too much!.so funny!
Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by biddybee: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
OP...God bless you.
No mind the people wey dey expect dirty things.
God have mercy on them...

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only by obaiyanu: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
biddybee: OP...God bless you.
No mind the people wey dey expect dirty things.
God have mercy on them...

Thank u my correct person.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant And Depressed / My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz / 10 Weird Pregnancy Facts No One Tells You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.