Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers (14885 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Entry-level Vacancies At Femack Foods And Beverages Nigeria Limited / Entry Level Vacancies @ Procter And Gamble-september 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2013
Just got my invite and a call to confirm if I will be coming or not. Glory be to God and moreso @omolara ,for all her prompt responses concerning this recruitment.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 10:58am On May 02, 2013
chebyshev: Just got my invite and a call to confirm if I will be coming or not. Glory be to God and moreso @omolara ,for all her prompt responses concerning this recruitment.
wot time did u get the IV nd call?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2013
Received both the message and call between 9.50am and 10am
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 02, 2013
chebyshev: Received both the message and call between 9.50am and 10am
When are you scheduled to write the test?
Goodluck.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 5:40am On May 03, 2013
@chigo@god,may 4th 2013.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2013
chebyshev: @chigo@god,may 4th 2013.

Any fellow nairalander @ d venue here?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by nanya124(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2013
Tomoarika:

I think all must be nairalanders. I guess the job was advertised only on this site.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by burrytee(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2013
Jst left d place. shud av calld 2cnfrm availblity .big silly mistak of me
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 10:24am On May 04, 2013
burrytee: Jst left d place. shud av calld 2cnfrm availblity .big silly mistak of me
wot do you mean? the test/interview didn't hold?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 10:26am On May 04, 2013
Tomoarika:

how was the test/interview? wish you the best.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2013
Not everyone @ d were nairalanders. Met a fellow who said he didn't apply like d rest of us. Anyway I was d 1st to be called for the interview after the test. was ok sha... Had a rather looooong chat with the interviewer. I have left already. Hope for d best. good luck to the rest of y'all.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 10:50am On May 04, 2013
Tomoarika: Not everyone @ d were nairalanders. Met a fellow who said he didn't apply like d rest of us. Anyway I was d 1st to be called for the interview after the test. was ok sha... Had a rather looooong chat with the interviewer. I have left already. Hope for d best. good luck to the rest of y'all.
wot is the test like i mean the format?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2013
The test was cool. We were about 14 in number altogether.@Tomoarika,u must be a female cos it was one female Civil Engineer who came in last that was first interviewed .The test questions were simple but the interview was rather too long. Spent almost 30 to 40 mins with the Korean guys. One of them later told me the HR will contact me.@omolara thanks once again
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2013
@ burrytee ,didn't u wait for the test and interview? Pls explain wat u meant by

"Jst left d place. shud av calld 2cnfrm availblity .big silly mistak of me"
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2013
chebyshev: The test was cool. We were about 14 in number altogether.@Tomoarika,u must be a female cos it was one female Civil Engineer who came in last that was first interviewed .The test questions were simple but the interview was rather too long. Spent almost 30 to 40 mins with the Korean guys. One of them later told me the HR will contact me.@omolara thanks once again
congrats. Any idea abt the nxt batch?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by bb4522(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2013
@chebyshev Plz I would lyk to knw the venue you took ur test and interview.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2013
@Bb4522,still d same 15 commercial road apapa.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2013
chebyshev: The test was cool. We were about 14 in number altogether.@Tomoarika,u must be a female cos it was one female Civil Engineer who came in last that was first interviewed .The test questions were simple but the interview was rather too long. Spent almost 30 to 40 mins with the Korean guys. One of them later told me the HR will contact me.@omolara thanks once again

no I'm male, I wore black suit with a black tie. Either I had gone for d interview by d time you came out or d lady had gone for d interview by d time I finished. Either way, all is good. I finished early, shook d hands of d candidates still waiting, wished dem all luck and left.
I feel its d salary issue dat will determine those chosen.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2013
@Tomoarika ,I think u are right. Those guys were particular about salary. Let's watch and see what will happen at the end. All the best my brother
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by burrytee(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2013
@chebyshev:I dnt call d nmba as stated in d text.It was wen I had problm wit d address,15comm. Rd apapa which I wasn't sure if it was d tall white building or d nxt buildin dat I had 2call.a female pickd it only 2tell me it was dose dat called dat earlier dat wud b welcom 4d interview.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by nanya124(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2013
@tomoarika pls can i mail you
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by bb4522(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2013
@tomoarika @chedyshev I think ur right abt d salary coz wen I was called d lady emphasized so much abt d salary, but let's be sincere do u think they can pay 80-100k from ur interview point of view?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2013
[quote author=bb4522]@tomoarika @chedyshev I think ur right abt d salary coz wen I was called d lady emphasized so much abt d salary, but let's be sincere do u think they can pay 80-100k from ur interview point of view? [/quote
I think they should.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by bb4522(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
@chebyshev Tnx, were d koreans conducting d interview?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by nanya124(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2013
@tomoarika pls can i send u an email?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2013
bb4522: @tomoarika @chedyshev I think ur right abt d salary coz wen I was called d lady emphasized so much abt d salary, but let's be sincere do u think they can pay 80-100k from ur interview point of view?

Tbh, I'm not so sure they would want to pay that amount.( Obviously they shd be able to pay it but dats a different matter). I had to lower my expectations after observing things
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2013
nanya124: @tomoarika pls can i send u an email?

I don't mind, however I cannot drop my E-mail address on a public forum like dis. Pls don't be offended. Regards.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Princenady(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2013
Tomoarika:

Tbh, I'm not so sure they would want to pay that amount.( Obviously they shd be able to pay it but dats a different matter). I had to lower my expectations after observing things

Wot did u observe please?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by realbomax: 1:22pm On May 08, 2013
i got a test/interview invite today frm netherwood. Pls can someone help by dropping hints abt d nature of their test questns? Then for those who wrote their test last wk,pls have u been contacted again since last saturday? Am asking because am nt presently in lagos and i wanna know if d risk of coming for d interview worths taking
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by onyekus001: 1:42pm On May 08, 2013
I also got the invite from netherwood for the test and interview.Plz those persons who did theirs last week should give us clues on what to expect for the test and interview.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by jaki006: 2:18pm On May 08, 2013
ok ok ok, my Masters exam or this interview I just wish they can consider rescheduling cos Msc school fees at UNILAG no be small o. pls @omolara can you help to reschedule the test/interview for the next available date? Thanks in advance
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by omolara(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2013
All who got invite should call to confirm or they risk being removed and replaced. All the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Salary Expectations? / Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk / I Got A Job Through Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.