Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers (14869 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Entry-level Vacancies At Femack Foods And Beverages Nigeria Limited / Entry Level Vacancies @ Procter And Gamble-september 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Double27: 1:32pm On May 28, 2013
Are they SoKlin?
Yea, I also got a test. 2pm on 30th.
Pls Wot shd I expect?
Tx and sucx
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 1:39pm On May 28, 2013
Just got the same text, my time is 2pm on the 30/5/13. Did my first test / interview on the 4th. Wish y'all success.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by justchill(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2013
Pls is there any elect/elect engineering graduate who was invited for the test?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Double27: 2:01pm On May 28, 2013
justchill: Pls is there any elect/elect engineering graduate who was invited for the test?
yea. had my test on the 11th.
pls wot shd we expect? lets discuss it. tx
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2013
I studied Elect/Elect Eng. Are any of you 2pm guys Elect/Elect Engrs? I need to re-schedule my time from 8am to 2pm cos of anoda job test. Abeg answer.
Success to all of us. God dey.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by kreal: 3:23pm On May 28, 2013
mine 2pm...i study mech eng.wat shuld w expect oooo.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by onyekus001: 2:24pm On May 29, 2013
Please how can one get to the venue
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by kreal: 3:26pm On May 29, 2013
Pls hw can i locate yabatech frm yaba.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2013
Can i still submit my CV, fellow Engineers.......wic email address plzzzzz?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Double27: 6:48pm On May 29, 2013
Pls how can I locate the venue from Surulere?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2013
Tomoarika: Hello.

Just got a text message inviting me for a second interview @ the company's HQ in Ikoyi on 30-5-13 by 8am. Anyone else? (Did the first test and interview on 4/5/13).
how was the interview? what and what were you asked?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 1:02pm On May 30, 2013
8 am interviwees should pls update us.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2013
@ Tomoarika how was the interview? We wrote the test and interview on the same day and I have not heard from them. God they sha. I Wish you all success
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2013
hello @chebyshev of course i remember your name na. shame i didnt get to meet you dat day. i'm presently there waiting. i'm putting on a sweater. Anybody here can holla at me.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Tomoarika: hello @chebyshev of course i remember your name na. shame i didnt get to meet you dat day. i'm presently there waiting. i'm putting on a sweater. Anybody here can holla at me.
wots the news? when are you asked to start?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2013
E be like say Una don turn me to news reporter for dis thread.
Oya *clears throat* My pple I greet una but *in Olamide's voice*

First of all... I want to take time to specially appreciate Omolara. Don't know if she's still here but I want to say a big thank you for informing me (and thousand others) abt d opportunity. May God bless you abundantly.

Now to d matter. Don't know why d 8am pple no talk anything abt their interview.
*laffs*
anyway I was offered employment with the company 2day. Thank God sha. Dat's all I'll say.

I'm guessing it was Onyekus001 I met 2day. Nice meeting you bro.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by olawunmisamuel1: 8:29pm On May 30, 2013
Tomoarika: E be like say Una don turn me to news reporter for dis thread.
Oya *clears throat* My pple I greet una but *in Olamide's voice* First of all... I want to take time to specially appreciate Omolara. Don't know if she's still here but I want to say a big thank you for informing me (and thousand others) abt d opportunity. May God bless you abundantly.

Now to d matter. Don't know why d 8am pple no talk anything abt their interview.
*laffs*
anyway I was offered employment with the company 2day. Thank God sha. Dat's all I'll say.

Congrats! I have my first test/interview on saturday.

How much are they paying? And does the place look like a good place to start a career. Thanks
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by rasaqdayo: 9:05pm On May 30, 2013
What is the company they are recruiting on behalf?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 10:20pm On May 30, 2013
Tomoarika: E be like say Una don turn me to news reporter for dis thread.
Oya *clears throat* My pple I greet una but *in Olamide's voice* First of all... I want to take time to specially appreciate Omolara. Don't know if she's still here but I want to say a big thank you for informing me (and thousand others) abt d opportunity. May God bless you abundantly.

*laffs*

Well I was offered eployment today. I won't really say this was an interview sha. The guy just told me their offer, and it's not like I was in a position to negotiate sef. Well I thank GOD and omolara too. So which of una be onyekus001 and omoarika?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by onyekus001: 10:34pm On May 30, 2013
@tomoarika, yes it was me. Nice meeting u 2. Still on laff mode. Tnx 2 God, nairaland nd omolara

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2013
onyekus001: @tomoarika, yes it was me. Nice meeting u 2. Still on laff mode. Tnx 2 God, nairaland nd omolara
when will you be starting?
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by kreal: 6:48am On May 31, 2013
i was also 4 2pm...jst salary tins...bt d guy dat did afta m said dey told him dat resumption date is 10th of june...can anybody confirm dis...bt dere pay sef hmmmm...ok
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by iamosamede55: 8:00am On May 31, 2013
I was told 10th of june as well o. But the pay is sha!!! lipsrsealed .
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 8:45am On May 31, 2013
I don't know Lag very well, Pls how far is Agbara from Alagbado and the cost?
Plsssssss I need to know.
Thanks.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by chebyshev(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2013
@chigo@god,I think Alagbado is not far from Agbara. A friend of mine who's working in Nestle Agbara plant relocated to Sango Ota which is like three bus stops after Alagbado. So I want to believe is not all that far from Agbara compared to someone who lives on the island or mainland part of Lagos. The transportation cost that I am not sure but just budget between N250 to N500 for your to and fro. Wish you success.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by omolara(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2013
Congrats to all successful candidates. I wish you all d best!
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by jaki006: 5:43pm On May 31, 2013
Test 2moro, now can someone pls explain to me like a foreigner how to get to the venue at Apapa from Yaba.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2013
olawunmi_samuel:

Congrats! I have my first test/interview on saturday.

How much are they paying? And does the place look like a good place to start a career. Thanks

Sorry for d late response.
Good luck in yours. I think anywhere you can gain experience in your field is always a good place to start.
As for the salary question, when you get to that bridge, you'll cross it. It doesn't seem professional for one to announce his/her exact pay package. Hope you understand.
Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ success
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by onyekus001: 9:03pm On May 31, 2013
@ Omolara, thanks
@ Tomoarika, U are right bro. Just pray for the best and gaining experience is wat matters in this case
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 01, 2013
@Chebyshev, thanks so much.
@Tomoarika, i sent you a PM. wiating for your reply thanks.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 4:14am On Jun 01, 2013
Chigo@god:
@Chebyshev, thanks so much.
@Tomoarika, i sent you a PM. wiating for your reply thanks.
got it. tried responding to d 1st one but to no avail. i've replied you again dis morning. wil holla in d evening cos i'm a bit pre-occupied for dis morning.
Re: Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers by MekT(m): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2013
realbomax:
i only got an invite thru phone text but didnt get any thru mail. Hope i wont need to bring any printout frm my mail to d test venue on saturday?

Jst curious hw is the invitation txt like...coz nowadayz cant tell real from scam!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.