Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (43728 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Empiremate(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Olanrewaju10: tanks bro.... went to ife today and was told that i'm going to need my transcript but i have submitted my o'level result and jamb script, i was later told to go for my transcript so that my form will be process
please, did you submit statement of result along with ur o'level and jamb script??
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2013
@empire: yes, u av to submit ur statement of result too
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by HARDUBUY(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2013
The following are required to be submitted at the admission office,
1, your last semester(ND)statement of result
2, DE print-out,i.e JAMB DE slip.
3, Statement of O'level result. weac preferable.
while you are expected to submit your transcript at the registrars office.
But guys, when will Transcript submission be closed?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by horlaj1: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Empiremate: please, did you submit statement of result along with ur o'level and jamb script??
they only ask me to drop my o'level result slip and my jamb slip...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by timzytm: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2013
pls frndz,wen will oau de form close n hw many days does it require to finish d registration?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Why is ds OAU D.E forum 2? why d confusion?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tosnat: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wealth2mighty: Why is ds OAU D.E forum 2? why d confusion?
2 is company...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
tosnat:
2 is company...
One is wit session 2013/2014 & d other does not have
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tosnat: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wealth2mighty: One is wit session 2013/2014 & d other does not have
Both might be helpful...jxt apply wisdom
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
With d conclusion of d putme now admission should start in OAU now,abi what do u guyz think?
tosnat:
Both might be helpful...jxt apply wisdom
With d conclusion of d putme now admission should start in OAU now,abi what do u guyz think? Yeap! sure i actually joined d two
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olameday: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
I also fink so!!!!God wil hlp us
BEST OF LUCK.................
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by horlaj1: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Empiremate: please, did you submit statement of result along with ur o'level and jamb script??
No, I told the man incharge dat wat of my ICAN ATS result, he said dats all that I should go for my transcript
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by akinzyakin(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Qualcoms: Still on the process...yet to submit...thnx!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wish every d.e application on this thread success. As weath2mighty rightly said, now that post utme result had since been released last Sunday. Computation does begins. Jamb list will surely be out on or before October 31st. D.e list will then be pasted. I wish u all favour as I wish myself!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wealth2mighty: Why is ds OAU D.E forum 2? why d confusion?
I suppose the thread with 2013/2014 is not only for OAU d.e applicants. But this is dedicated to OAU d.e applicants only. And no year is inscribed as this thread will remain alive for next year d.e applicants as updates wouldn't cease. And for the 2013/2014 applicant to keep in touch if need be when we eventually emerge as bonafide students of Great Ife as we all desire
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Govvy:
I suppose the thread with 2013/2014 is not only for OAU d.e applicants. But this is dedicated to OAU d.e applicants only. And no year is inscribed as this thread will remain alive for next year d.e applicants as updates wouldn't cease. And for the 2013/2014 applicant to keep in touch if need be when we eventually emerge as bonafide students of Great Ife as we all desire
Govvy i understand u jawe but ds one i posted about too is for OAU 2013/2014 as being specified,search for it,u'll see it,its created by Whilly, it's not as full as dt of d general D.E forum for 2013/2014,& even ds one too.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Lol... Mr Olamiday, guess you know it's a form of plagiarism to copy and paste my text on nairaland? By d way... Kidding things!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2013
The National Executive Council (NEC) of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP) has suspended their strike action which began on April 29. Hence, to as many who had not processed their transcript before now. congratulation... Please do that at the speed of light ooooooo...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Steven009: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2013
please OAU DE
aspirants, dz my first time tryin DE and
don't knw ow t goes,I sat for cambridge
A'levels and intend to use t to gain
admission to OAU as a DE for
Economics,my A'levels result will be out
mid of August 2013, the thing is I did my
online normal registration for DE on
jamb site, and later submitted my print
out nd O'levels to jamb office....that's all I
did, is there anything still xpected for mr
to do ?? I keep hearing of Green
form....sum1 should please xplain if am
safe or really what I should do...thanks
and God bless
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olameday: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
@govvy which olamide are u talking.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Steven009: please OAU DE
aspirants, dz my first time tryin DE and
don't knw ow t goes,I sat for cambridge
A'levels and intend to use t to gain
admission to OAU as a DE for
Economics,my A'levels result will be out
mid of August 2013, the thing is I did my
online normal registration for DE on
jamb site, and later submitted my print
out nd O'levels to jamb office....that's all I
did, is there anything still xpected for mr
to do ?? I keep hearing of Green
form....sum1 should please xplain if am
safe or really what I should do...thanks
and God bless
U're on track man but rest ur mind on dt D.E of a thing,though last year OAU demanded all D.E aspirant to fill d green form but 4 ds year nothing like fill green form. U need to go to OAU nd submit ur document o.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Muyir(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Yes, notin lyk green or whyt form to fill in dis year. I even confirmed dat in d registrar office and admin office wen i was submitin my transcript and credentials dat there's notin to fil. And i dont kno where som people are lying dat dey were give a form to fill and attached their passports.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Muyir(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Yes, notin lyk green or whyt form to fill in dis year. I even confirmed dat in d registrar office and admin office wen i was submitin my transcript and credentials dat there's notin to fil. And i dont kno where som people are lying dat dey were give a form to fill and attached their passports. D only tin to fill is a buk dat has notin to do wit ur admission, which was placed at d security table and its not a form
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ganganawuj: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
well done guys, jes wanna no if I'm stil on d safe side. I submitted my jamb print out, my O'level result nd my NCE. result abt two wks ago but I'm stil yet to submit my transcript. to d schl as I was told by my schl to come back by July ending. Guys, any risk with dis? Plus I need ur fast response.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Steven009: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks guys I feel a whole lot better now,God shall reward u all wv ur greatest heart desires......I'll try and submit to the school then, do u know how many points they accept for Econs from A'levels students?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Steven009: Thanks guys I feel a whole lot better now,God shall reward u all wv ur greatest heart desires......I'll try and submit to the school then, do u know how many points they accept for Econs from A'levels students?
If u're going to submit,do dt as fast as possible,for d grades/points whatsoever check d bronchure for dt,nd remember to forward ur academic transcript.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Deadline for transcript submissions had not been officially announced. The nearest deadline one can work with is the on or before October 31st deadline for pasting of all lists as stipulated by Mr. Ojerinde D. Hence, transcript submissions should surely close some weeks before the above date.
Thanks
​​©2013 Govvy Sunnystar
gud luck
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2013
ganganawuj: well done guys, jes wanna no if I'm stil on d safe side. I submitted my jamb print out, my O'level result nd my NCE. result abt two wks ago but I'm stil yet to submit my transcript. to d schl as I was told by my schl to come back by July ending. Guys, any risk with dis? Plus I need ur fast response.
You're likely not off point bro.... Relax. All is well
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Muyir: Yes, notin lyk green or whyt form to fill in dis year. I even confirmed dat in d registrar office and admin office wen i was submitin my transcript and credentials dat there's notin to fil. And i dont kno where som people are lying dat dey were give a form to fill and attached their passports. D only tin to fill is a buk dat has notin to do wit ur admission, which was placed at d security table and its not a form

@Muyiw: Why on earth would u attest that some people are actually lying about getting d green form this year. I created this thread after I had gotten mine. I later stated it clearly in the thread some six days after dat the new policy 4 dis year is that there is no green form this year. it's my joy that we all make it down to OAU. You can holla at my hostel someday and I will show u d green form, it's actually white anyway. it is called green because long long ago it's always printed on green paper. What does it profit me to lie about getting the form or not. I probably would scan it and upload it here later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.