Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Drake Publicly Reveals He Had Intimacy With Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Publicly Reveals He Had Intimacy With Rihanna (941 Views)

10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Publicly Reveals He Had Intimacy With Rihanna by bobbyruffy(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2013
In a radio interview, US RnB singer, reveals what everyone has always suspected- that he has hooked up with Bajan singer and Chris Brown's girlfriend, Rihanna...

"His insecurities [because] I make better music than him…I'm more popping than him…At one point the woman he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real nigga would do.

[After I smashed] I treated her with respect so she's not out here talking down on me.

Ouch!

Source: http://m.naij.com/news/31047.html
Re: Drake Publicly Reveals He Had Intimacy With Rihanna by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2013
Hmmmm...shocked shocked
Re: Drake Publicly Reveals He Had Intimacy With Rihanna by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2013
ok..And how does dat solve the problem of boko haram??
Re: Drake Publicly Reveals He Had Intimacy With Rihanna by abbyrian(f): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Osahon7: ok..And how does dat solve the problem of boko haram??
If u weren't interested in the first place, how come u viewed it? *smh* it's just a gist not something to solve all of nigeria's problems!!! No need to form 'over serious'.
Re: Drake Publicly Reveals He Had Intimacy With Rihanna by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
What a gentleman...NOT!!

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Don’t Discuss The Paternity Of My Daughter – Omawumi / Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure! / Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.