Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. (1554 Views)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by ooman(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I am glad you finally admitted to your belief in deities grin grin grin

i dont believe in spirits. Both pagan gods and jah are all ideas formed in your heads
Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
ooman:

i dont believe in spirits. Both pagan gods and jah are all ideas formed in your heads

Not mine buddy...yours? You have already demonstrated that you have a thing for the pagan gods.
Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by ooman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Not mine buddy...yours? You have already demonstrated that you have a thing for the pagan gods.

yes, I have a thing for african gods because they are our gods not some strange, human sacrificing jewish monster. but that still doesn't mean I believe in spirits.

1 Like

Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
ooman:

yes, I have a thing for african gods because they are our gods not some strange, human sacrificing jewish monster. but that still doesn't mean I believe in spirits.

Oh okay! I have longed suspected that deep down, you do believe in deities but have a problem with the Abrahamic viewpoint of God.

At least it's an improvement from your deluded initial position of unbelief...
Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by ooman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
striktlymi: ...for sports really! It's kinda dull being
on sabbatical without having a 'past
time'

Weak excuse. Pls check the meaning of apologist again to educate your self. If you are not an apologist, then am not an atheist, i just dont believe in god. Such dumb logic. A failed excuse tongue

striktlymi: If you want your car not to be stolen by
armed robbers, I guess in your view, it
would be wise to lock your car in a tilt?
Or it would be foolish for a parent to
keep his belongings inside the home
just because the Children would still
have access to it?

Again useless, baseless defence. We are talking about a very delicate fruit that changes course of events and you are presenting car analogies? Am disappointed.

striktlymi: A two year old would do something
without fear of repercussions from the
parent because he is not up-to the age
of reason but here are two adults who
are capable of thinking for
themselves...the analogy with the two-
year old does not hold water.

Another heartless, non thinking reply and evasion of truth. We are talking about newly created humans who are created tabula raza. They didnt know the real repercussion and they were only told they would die after which god left them with the ultra malicious sneaky serpent who told them the truth. And you still think my 2 year old analogy cannot hold water?? Dont be silly.

striktlymi: Have you heard of the term: "Garbage in
and garbage out"? If you give a
computer crap, it gives you back a sh*t
load of crap! This has nothing to do with
the design really but how we put what
has been designed to use. The design is
created to follow certain laws and one
of such laws is: DO NOT SIN!!!

You are right. A dumb designer puts garbage in, and mistakes are ubiquitous in nature.

Sin cannot cause mutations in babies. Wake up my guy.

striktlymi: God gave man all that he needs for
sustenance but man decided to put man
at the mercy of man, not God.

Where was god the designer as such times that his designs were getting corruption right at the foundation?

striktlymi: Lucifer was an Angel but as it stands
now, we really cannot describe him with
such a title...the best we can call him is
'fallen Angel'...hope you don't need me
to show you the difference between
Angel and 'fallen Angel'?

Fact remains that he remains an angel, all other things are useless prevarication.

striktlymi: No one is given immediate Eternal
punishment without a chance to prove
him/herself.

What second chance was the devil given?

striktlymi: God does not need your money...and it
is inherent in man to want worship. Go
through history and see for yourself.

It might be inherent in you to want to worship because you and your kind remain primitive, it is never in me to worship. Heck, i could also worship my d*ck. tongue

striktlymi: Sin brought imperfections as I have
earlier said...

How exactly has always been the question
Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by ooman(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh okay! I have longed suspected that deep down, you do believe in deities but have a problem with the Abrahamic viewpoint of God.

At least it's an improvement from your deluded initial position of unbelief...

Duh? man, you need your binoculars for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
ooman:

Weak excuse. Pls check the meaning of apologist again to educate your self. If you are not an apologist, then am not an atheist, i just dont believe in god. Such dumb logic. A failed excuse tongue

Again useless, baseless defence. We are talking about a very delicate fruit that changes course of events and you are presenting car analogies? Am disappointed.

Another heartless, non thinking reply and evasion of truth. We are talking about newly created humans who are created tabula raza. They didnt know the real repercussion and they were only told they would die after which god left them with the ultra malicious sneaky serpent who told them the truth. And you still think my 2 year old analogy cannot hold water?? Dont be silly.

You are right. A dumb designer puts garbage in, and mistakes are ubiquitous in nature.

Sin cannot cause mutations in babies. Wake up my guy.

Where was god the designer as such times that his designs were getting corruption right at the foundation?

Fact remains that he remains an angel, all other things are useless prevarication.

What second chance was the devil given?

It might be inherent in you to want to worship because you and your kind remain primitive, it is never in me to worship. Heck, i could also worship my d*ck. tongue

How exactly has always been the question

Guy I don run commot o... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by ooman(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Guy I don run commot o... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

exactly what you do. tongue
Re: God's Little Test Subjects - Why The Love Of God Is A Fraud. by deviduff(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Delafruita:
couldnt read through the long epistle but i got the idea.Yahweh gave us freewill and its up to us whether we worship him or not.he's not forcing us to but if we dont,he'd make sure we suffer here on earth and still burn in a fiery fire.
Looool. U be ram sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The Illuminati / General Butt Nakd, Genocidal Liberian Warlord, Spared By The Grace Of God? / Are All Lawyers Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.