Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Less Talk More Action - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Less Talk More Action (623 Views)

True Or False: Churches Nowadays Talk More About Money Than Christ / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Less Talk More Action by aaidel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
i have been reading with dismay comments by supposed adherants of both islam and christianity on this forum and i am quite shocked by the high level of hypocrisy, ignorance and stubbornness exhibited by both parties. people seem to be more interested in saying my religion is better than the other or all those that dont follow my religion will go to hell than actually adhering to the tenets of what they claim they believe in.so my humble advice to both parties is less of all the bashing and more of actually practicing what they claim is the right way.
Re: Less Talk More Action by liloelawwal(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Its jst ignorance dat is worrying most people.
We ar all in d dark.
No one has seen God
No one has been to heaven
Y critisize religion 4 God sake??
Re: Less Talk More Action by aaidel(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2013
thats the thing o! and same people will now later claim they are tolerant

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Gospel / God's Update. / Pastors Should Stop Erring!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.