Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

ICAN 2013 May Diet - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN 2013 May Diet (44089 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
ICAN exam is not hard at all,majority of our student in accounting dept in Benue state university makurdi who graduated and wrote ICAN passed onehand,e.g gabriel tyokoso,benjamin ichaver,l.e onoja,kwaphan 2 mention a few,in north central we are rated high in ican exam by nuc ,we pass Ican nt more than 2 seating,instead of u pple studin very hard,some are prayin lukin 4 cheap pass(miracle) whic wil never come ,study well pray less even God can not b mock,must of u are satans, u only pray wen u are in trials and thereafter go back 2 ur dirty ways of life(sin),meanwhile succes 2 only those that study and pls dnt crame accounting,study and understand so that u can teach and practice it even 2 a global audience thereafter

1 Like

Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Drdreluv: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
THANK U MR MAN WE DON HEAR>>>>>>>>>
Otenestbestyaho: ICAN exam is not hard at all,majority of our student in accounting dept in Benue state university makurdi who graduated and wrote ICAN passed onehand,e.g gabriel tyokoso,benjamin ichaver,l.e onoja,kwaphan 2 mention a few,in north central we are rated high in ican exam by nuc ,we pass Ican nt more than 2 seating,instead of u pple studin very hard,some are prayin lukin 4 cheap pass(miracle) whic wil never come ,study well pray less even God can not b mock,must of u are satans, u only pray wen u are in trials and thereafter go back 2 ur dirty ways of life(sin),meanwhile succes 2 only those that study and pls dnt crame accounting,study and understand so that u can teach and practice it even 2 a global audience thereafter
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by DeGenius3(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ijeawele: Naa to jack tirelessly.. And use pathfinders more often so as to get use to their question styles and how to tackle them best. Person just get to put GOD first. Success to everyone writing this May 2013 diet

Yes God First.... Then Jack tirelessly

1 Like

Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by omowolewa: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2013
Oga o!!! When some people comment........ Hummm!

Humhum, what was your ADVERT, sorry advice, for the students na?!

Otenestbestyaho: ICAN exam is not hard at all,majority of our student in accounting dept in Benue state university makurdi who graduated and wrote ICAN passed onehand,e.g gabriel tyokoso,benjamin ichaver,l.e onoja,kwaphan 2 mention a few,in north central we are rated high in ican exam by nuc ,we pass Ican nt more than 2 seating,instead of u pple studin very hard,some are prayin lukin 4 cheap pass(miracle) whic wil never come ,study well pray less even God can not b mock,must of u are satans, u only pray wen u are in trials and thereafter go back 2 ur dirty ways of life(sin),meanwhile succes 2 only those that study and pls dnt crame accounting,study and understand so that u can teach and practice it even 2 a global audience thereafter

1 Like

Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by ncpat(m): 12:53am On Apr 30, 2013
Study very hard I believe ICAN is simple cos right from my part-1 to part-3 now all my exams as an accounting student are all adopted from ICAN so I will be writing mine as soon as I graduate.
Wising you all writing the exam success and remember to work hard and God will surely see you through.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Paulipopor: 5:21am On Apr 30, 2013
Pray. Read. Read. Read. Understand. Understand. Understand. Practice. Practice.practice. Practice. Practice.

That's all.
Wishing you all good success.

NB* don't forget to practice!!!

1 Like

Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by oyincute: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2013
please house, are we expected to be at the exam centers with our ican I.d card? Cos I've not received my id card from ICAN o...
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Iphiey: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2013
plz wtz dia markn scheme lyk? som1 told me one must secure at least 50% in each section. Dunno o jst axn
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by MrFord1: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2013
I want to register and go for November diet. Can someone break down the cost of registration and going for PE 1.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by UjSizzle(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Read like never before, pray like never before. Remember to put your trust in God and DON'T FEAR THE EXAM. Wish everyone success.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Pidivine: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
oyincute: please house, are we expected to be at the exam centers with our ican I.d card? Cos I've not received my id card from ICAN o...
No. It's not necessary. Just go with your printed docket
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by tundesto(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Print your exam docket at least 5 days to the exam
oyincute: please house, are we expected to be at the exam centers with our ican I.d card? Cos I've not received my id card from ICAN o...
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by gemmag: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pls can i stil pay 4 exemption and get approval 2 write this may diet
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by UjSizzle(f): 1:37pm On May 01, 2013
Hi guys help a sister. Been trying to connect to the ican portal to pay for exam registration since yesterday and the darn thing isn't connecting. What other options do i have here? Is anyone else haing this difficulty too? Heard the deadline's Friday.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Pidivine: 6:09pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=uj_sizzle]Hi guys help a sister. Been trying to connect to the ican portal to pay for exam registration since yesterday and the darn thing isn't connecting. What other options do i have here? Is anyone else haing this difficulty too? Heard the deadline's Friday.[/tell her to to Zenith bank and pay.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Sammiejokes(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2013
hello fellows please am trying to complete my exam form after payment. the photo and signature is not uploading please help me with hints, have reduced the size,the link is not just accessible.pls help av paid already and its closing this friday.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Paulipopor: 7:39pm On May 01, 2013
gemmag: Pls can i stil pay 4 exemption and get approval 2 write this may diet
I pasted something that could help but the post was hidden by the moderator. Just try and go to Ican office at ebute-metta office, if possible tomorrow. Take all your credentials and the money with you. It might still be possible.

1 Like

Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Paulipopor: 7:42pm On May 01, 2013
Sammiejokes: hello fellows please am trying to complete my exam form after payment. the photo and signature is not uploading please help me with hints, have reduced the size,the link is not just accessible.pls help av paid already and its closing this friday.
Use internet explorer to browse. It's work only with that. Otherwise you'll need to pay extra 500 to submit it like that in ICAN office.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On May 02, 2013
I can't access the link that will generate my PIN and S/NO. What should i do?
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Paulipopor: 6:21pm On May 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: I can't access the link that will generate my PIN and S/NO. What should i do?
Add another zero before the numbers. Or try and contact ICAN office's through their numbers.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by sentoms: 7:48am On May 04, 2013
if you paid cash at the bank log on to www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect, after entering the nos , a pin and serial no will be generated. copy and follow the link to main website
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2013
Iphiey: plz wtz dia markn scheme lyk? som1 told me one must secure at least 50% in each section. Dunno o jst axn

nt in each section but in each course
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 10, 2013

v'e heard u.we actually need advice and nt a big daddy scolding his children.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 10, 2013
Paulipopor: Pray. Read. Read. Read. Understand. Understand. Understand. Practice. Practice.practice. Practice. Practice.

That's all.
Wishing you all good success.

NB* don't forget to practice!!!

thanks dear,i hv done all dat,waitin 4 God 2 crown my effort.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 10, 2013
Mr Ford: I want to register and go for November diet. Can someone break down the cost of registration and going for PE 1.

reg 7000
exemption 49500
exam 39250
banks charges are 450 par transaction

1 Like

Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 10:04am On May 12, 2013
9 more days 2 go.oluwa is involve.
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 12, 2013
Pls i want to know the courses am expected to write in PE1.tnx
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Pls i want to know the courses am expected to write in PE1.tnx
FA,MA,AAA AND IT
Re: ICAN 2013 May Diet by Nobody: 7:23am On May 13, 2013
Tinnasmile:
FA,MA,AAA AND IT
tnx,wat about PE 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.