Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts (22838 Views)

ICAN 2014 May Diet / ICAN 2013 May Diet / When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, ICAN

ICAN RELEASES MAY 2014 PROFESSIONAL EXAM RESULTS
The Council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria has released the May 2014 Professional examination results.
Candidates who sat for the examination are enjoined to check the notice boards at the V/I and Ebute-Metta offices.

SOURCE https://www.facebook.com/ICAN1965?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2014
The result is now available online.

As usual, I love analysing the pass rate which i wont be posting online this diet wink. In the bid to get the required information, I had to go see the results personally and saw that three candidates results were with-held, can anyone explain why please?

I really want to know as this is the first time i will be seeing the list of candidates whose results were with-held.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Thank you Lord for the Success...it's been YOU all the way.

Mo mo pe wa.

4 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Bakare19: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Bakare19: Congrats bro!

Thanks man

Why this place come dry like this na, Maximus17, tohirah how far na
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Audinowing(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2014
Please house is there any where one can get the new study packs?

1 Like

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Maximus17(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2014
hayoakins:

Thanks man

Bro, jst saw the thread o, out of the 2 I re~ took, FA still fall ma hand again o,passed AAA,so I'll be writin 3 papers by Nov BTW CONGRATULATIONS BRO, u deserve the victory! It aint easy.....keep it flying!!

1 Like

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by tohirah(f): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
i am just seeing the thread. i didnt even write may diet. all I am waiting for is nov diet hoping I wuld take it.

congrats tho, hard work pays but i dey envy u ooo
hayoakins:

Thanks man

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by UnclePhilip(m): 6:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Thank God! Am now qualified as a professional accountant without attending lectures with non-accounting background. Call this number if u need help: 08037734188

2 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by chudicareer(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2014
@UnclePhilip, likewise me. Now i seriously need a career change towards accounting, auditing or stockbroking to help me get experience. Help and advises will be appreciated
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nwogeh: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2014
.....praise God 4his mercy, chai,me ACA, sat 4pe2 once n cleared it.....God is God! thank u Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by llade(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wrote SFM and FRE and passed dem. Thank God but from d new syllabus al have to write PSAF in Nov b4 writing ATAX n Case Study in May 2015.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
llade: Wrote SFM and FRE and passed dem. Thank God but from d new syllabus al have to write PSAF in Nov b4 writing ATAX n Case Study in May 2015.

Congrats Brov

Having to move down a step is indeed the downside of the new syllabus. angry
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by CVWizards(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
To those who passed, I say congratulations.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Congrats to those that passed & goodluck to those that are yet to see their result.

Hope to be chartered someday.

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by rapfezy: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chaii thank God for my result o..wrote and passd it once..

I mean jamb result grin

5 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by MEILYN(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please help a nairalander win a competition. Please Go to the link below and see how to help out. Thank U

https://www.nairaland.com/1804120/please-nairalander-win-competition-nasco#24538706
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Drdreluv: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
I wrote de first deit and fail all papers since then i haven't resit, stil in shock and need encouragement
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by mykorheya(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
thank God for the success. I am now a professional Accountant. God is Good.

2 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Congratulobia to you all!!..
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
wrote Pe1 and the rest is a sad news

1 Like

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by myspnigeria: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
a friend of mne passed his two remaining papers.... he is now chartered
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by IBILEOMO(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Congratulations to those that passed the examination.

I wrote the diet too, Just two paper and I failed the two papers again FA 45 and MA 40. that was the fifth time for you that are considering quitting let me remind you that winners never quit and quitters never win.

If you are preparing for future diets, kindly use the study pack and pathfinder with God you will pass. this was my mistake, I have been using other materials more than the two mentioned above.

Congratulations to those that pass once again.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by mykorheya(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
IBILEOMO: Congratulations to those that passed the examination.
I wrote the diet too, Just two paper and I failed the two papers again FA 45 and MA 40. that was the fifth time for you that are considering quitting let me remind you that winners never quit and quitters never win.
If you are preparing for future diets, kindly use the study pack and pathfinder with God you will pass. this was my mistake, I have been using other materials more than the two mentioned above.
Congratulations to those that pass once again.
Thank you.

Please do not narrow yourself to one particular book. Use both ICAN packs and other materials and ensure that you are able to solve atleast 10 diets pathfinder questions. The sky is your starting point. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by IBILEOMO(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
@ MYKORHEYA

You are right thanks very much, God bless you.

Regards
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by tundesto(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wrote 3 papers in Intermediate having passed one before. Failed one-BCRM-which has already been rendered useless by the new syllabus. I have known that before exams that is why I concentrated on the Auditing and Assurance and I passed. Never read CQT and BCRM at all. I was surprised I passed CQT with 60% and failed BCRM 48%.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
pass me the diet joor! I dey Hesh!
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by zurine(f): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hey, thanks mehn for the info, i better check it out
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Perpetual459: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Drdreluv: I wrote de first deit and fail all papers since then i haven't resit, stil in shock and need encouragement
Ican exams need courage and determination,start all over again u ll make it.for ur information I started ICAN 2007 from old PE2 after my HND,I didn't qualify until may 2014,I kept on writing and neva gave up,At last I qualified so relax u ll get there.Winners neva quit

2 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by endeedike(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
how do i write these exams.... i dont have any knowledege on how to begin too

hayoakins: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, ICAN

ICAN RELEASES MAY 2014 PROFESSIONAL EXAM RESULTS
The Council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria has released the May 2014 Professional examination results.
Candidates who sat for the examination are enjoined to check the notice boards at the V/I and Ebute-Metta offices.

SOURCE https://www.facebook.com/ICAN1965?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Drdreluv: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ bro
Perpetual459: Ican exams need courage and determination,start all over again u ll make it.for ur information I started ICAN 2007 from old PE2 after my HND,I didn't qualify until may 2014,I kept on writing and neva gave up,At last I qualified so relax u ll get there.Winners neva quit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / 7 Key Office Etiquette You Must Keep To Be A Top Employee / First Ever Nigerian Police Women Inauguration In 1956 (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.