Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt (31751 Views)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Image123:
two wrongs don't make a right.
in nigeria,two wrongs make a right.violence solves a lot,especially for erring leaders
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
[quohdte author=obadiah777]I CALL BULLSHYYTTT. YORUBAS RESPECT THIEVES WITH MONEY. THIEVES DONT DESERVE RESPECT.[/quote] that is arrant nonsense.even if you are a hundred times richer than dangote and you have no self respect,omo they will give you the highest disrespect you can ever imagine,they will rather accord more respect to a ten year old than a 4o year os self that lacks self respect
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Image123(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
kulyie: in nigeria,two wrongs make a right.violence solves a lot,especially for erring leaders
so two r. ape incidents on one person will be right in nigeria from your viewpoint? Is it everyone that has the right to determine and exercise judgement on others?
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Image123:
so two r. ape incidents on one person will be right in nigeria from your viewpoint? Is it everyone that has the right to determine and exercise judgement on others?
since law enforcement officers have failed in their duty,yes! Jungle justice is fast,easier and more reliable especially till the police get their acts together.then as for rapists,they also need jungle justice,that way rapists will be reduced and potential rapists will curb their anti social behaviour.need i remind you that violence is the only LEGALISED LANGUAGE many nigerians understand.including when a criminal is caught.violence is the only language that will make him confess 8-) we are no more in the era of waiting for judges to decide or leaving him up to God.say yes to jungle justice for a better socierty :p
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Image123(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
you think like a child, don't worry, wait until jungle justice hits you or yours wrongfully or rightfully.
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by sylve11: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: HE GOT DE-CROWNED WITH THE FIST OF FURY cheesy

I tell u my broda! grin grin grin cool
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2013
sylve11:

I tell u my broda! grin grin grin cool
LMAO. SUP SYLVE. BEEN A WHILE BRUV
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Image123: you think like a child, don't worry, wait until jungle justice hits you or yours wrongfully or rightfully.
while you think like a man high on skunk.yorubas say ojo taba ribi,ni ibi wole.that is the theme of jungle justice,if you dont like it,keep relying on the nigerian police force for your security,pele
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by sweetgala(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2013
Culbobby: Such could only happen to a 5th class oba..won o bi iya won da to try that with obas like ooni of ife or iku baba yeye 'alaafin of oyo' alasekeji orisa,oba iku,oba arun... It's said that if the alaafin blinks his eyes twice @ you...you're a goner.

Both the Ooni and Alaafin in fact. They are both seething with charms. There are certain days/times they are not meant to see just anybody. The current Ooni probably is more charmed from my knowledge because I don't see Oba Adeyemi as being as desperate as Sijuwade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Kidnapped On The Kaduna Expressway / Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium / Gunshots At Federal Polytechnic Nekede As Rival Cults Clash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.