Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur (4987 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Waziri Replaces Hamman Tukur As TCN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by olapluto(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2013
It is obvious PDP is banking on rigging. Or how else can someone come out to declare this largely unpopular party winning 32 states?? I can give PDP the whole of SE and SS. Outside that, no chance.
I also think its very disrespectful of PDP to keep rubbing salt on our collective wounds of misgovernance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by fuckluv(f): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2013
Imagine! See Nigeria election. Winners already know themselves even before voting. Thank God ve never wasted my precious time in any useless election. I only pity those who ll always queue in d scorching sun inorder to vote while their vote is discarded.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by ypzilanti: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2013
Same dude that predicted that PDP would win Edo State? hmmn.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2013
Anenih that has lost relevance in his state, what can he do.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by lookmangiw(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Please help me ask chief tony anenih what PDP knows how to do best. Rigging of election I guess.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by 1stola: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2013
N

Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by gerald09(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2013
I fink they both right, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ have no concrete opposition party to contest against PDP. APC is just dere fighting for name rather than present to nigeria their plans for Nigeria. Now PDP hav started blaming buhari for boko haram. The North shuld just give up their plans to rule and bring in someone else capable of taking away Nigeria from PDP. I still say this, if APC brings in either osh of edo state, fashola of lagos state and any other prominent grrt men as them presidential candidate PDP will lose by a landslide. Even if they plan to rig it that when Nigerians will react. But if APC keep bringing Northerners who obviously Nigerians don't want then I don't see Nigerians voting in 2015. Its not about tribalism its about common sense.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Fdf, pawar 2 d fufu
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Fdf, fawar 2 d fufu
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by gerald09(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2013
lookmangiw: Please help me ask chief tony anenih what PDP knows how to do best. Rigging of election I guess.
I don't fink they have to rig the election, when u a clueless person is running against a clueless person the 1 with the most money wins. APC needs to wake up n give voter something to fight for.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Morgan1092(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2013
bcomputer101: When approached by journalists, Obasanjo merely retorted, "Did you hear what our chairman said? *Obj's voice*
Baaba!
@topic: Both PDP n APC re just mekn noise, b4 APC start throwing in challenges d shld register dia party officially, den present a credible candidate 2 d masses. *dats if d choice of d masses wil rily mata 2 PDP* smh 4 Nigeria
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by dejust(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2013
The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know. PDP all the way.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Morgan1092(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2013
samm_miey: Nah by force 2rule?we dnt want pdp in circulation any longer!Go!
Like u hav 4goten dat PDP is d only political party in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Olaolufred(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2013
NoContract: So its now about winning states and thats all!

No other ambition. No aims, just win the states and eat money.

Do I even need to vote sef?

YES.
WE MUST BE LITERATE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT;
IF YOU DO NOT VOTE AGAINST THE CANDIDATE YOU DON'T WANT,
YOU HAVE INDIRECTLY VOTED FOR HIM.
THE VOTE YOU CHOSE NOT TO CAST FOR HIS OPPONENT, COULD BE THE EXACT VOTE REQUIRED FOR HIM TO BE DECLARED WINNER.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Olaolufred(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2013
I KNOW PDP WILL WIN 42 STATES IN NIGERIA.
CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Sayfat(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
YES.
WE MUST BE LITERATE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT;
IF YOU DO NOT VOTE AGAINST THE CANDIDATE YOU DON'T WANT,
YOU HAVE INDIRECTLY VOTED FOR HIM.
THE VOTE YOU CHOSE NOT TO CAST FOR HIS OPPONENT, COULD BE THE EXACT VOTE REQUIRED FOR HIM TO BE DECLARED WINNER.

That's the answer. I dont know why we keep exuding apathy and believes something positive will happen to our political system/governance.
If you dont want PDP, then vote against it by voting for an opposing party.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by vanstanzy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
1st ola: N

Whats the meaning of this?
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Orikinla(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
WILL THERE BE A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2015?
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by nkemKalu: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ibro Yaya: My problem with the opposition is that they never dream big.
PDP is dreaming big and they are complaining. Atleast if PDP doesn't meet its target, it won't be far from it, cos of the forecast and planning.

You only hear the opposition saying, they will capture the whole of south west or north central. Why can't they dream big too?

They think that by merging they can win the whole nation, but they forget that their ideology differs.
DREAM WILL ALWAYS BE A DREAM AND REALITY WILL ALWAYS BE REALITY. THE FACT IS THAT PDP IS DAY DREAMING.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by ABsI1: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
D only states dey will are
State of Emergency.
State of Neglect.
State of Hopelessness.
State of Panic.
State os Disorder.
State of Anarchy.
State of Helplessness.
State of Terror.
State of Poverty.
Up PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Delible(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na yam? Oya now, make we see.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by sylvadan: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
IT IS A KNOWN FACT IN PDP:RIGGING IS OUR CULTURE.BUT HERE THIS-it is a crime against humanity.in the vocabulary of ALMIGHTY Is called injustice.nemesis will surely caught up with u and PDP.Nigerian are saying despite the fact that the country is corrupt,there still good eggs that can manage us to the promised land,let us elect them ,but PDP says:NO,it is selection by rigging.watch and see......
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by sheriffman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
They have started planning ahead on rigging 2015.dats all but God go shame dem all

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Since we'r talking about elections, lets stretch the debate further. Do you know that Tinubu and Fashola are afraid elections? Due to fear of confronting Lagos electorates, Fashola and his godfather, Tinubu, have resorted to IMMORAL tenure elongation for incumbent local govt chairmen and councillors.
http://saharareporters.com/press-release/tenure-elongation-local-government-chairmen-and-councillors-lagos-state-illegal-and-im

Why is Tinubu and Fashola afraid of elections?

shocked Same Saharareporters you can shoprite of LIES. When the saharareporters news involves GEJ, its shoprite of lies. When it involves opposition parties or Fashola then its the Mecca of truth. I bow for your hypocrisy.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by Morgan1092(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
sylvadan: IT IS A KNOWN FACT IN PDP:RIGGING IS OUR CULTURE.BUT HERE THIS-it is a crime against humanity.in the vocabulary of ALMIGHTY Is called injustice.nemesis will surely caught up with u and PDP.Nigerian are saying despite the fact that the country is corrupt,there still good eggs that can manage us to the promised land,let us elect them ,but PDP says:NO,it is selection by rigging.watch and see......
Bros! I d grit oo. No be by force 2 blow grammar oo
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by tomzman: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
PDP: The dreaming party. Dream on PDP.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by ewet: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dream on dreamer!32 states my foot so we can suffer anoda 4yrs of confusion,poverty,insecurity and all the bad things your PDP has plagued us with.
Re: PDP Will Win At Least 32 States In 2015 - Tukur by omenka(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Had the oposition sed thesame...... Your guess is as good as mine.. Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Sunday 101: My Questions On Ojukwu / BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.