Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? (1066 Views)

Should I Tell My Dad Or Not? / Who Do You Like Most: Your Dad Or Your Mum? / Dad Or Mum: Who Do You Love Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Antivirus92(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2013
Growing up especially in our elementary schools,we use to discuss alot about our parents. We talk about which of them that pet us most, buy us snacks ,cane us less and so on. Then we choose the one we think we 'like' most. Growing up we realize that that person that cane us most might be the one that love us most. From this point of a grown up, i ask,which of ur parents contributed most to ur upbring?
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by dopeJemi: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2013

My sweet Mum
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Antivirus92(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2013
I also think that my mum also contributed most to mine. I thought i have met this ur name somewhere on nairaland?
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by dopeJemi: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2013
Yeah! grin grin

We had a fight buh we Later settLed it, on d mr nairaLand thread
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Antivirus92(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2013
dopeJemi: Yeah! grin grin

We had a fight buh we Later settLed it, on d mr nairaLand thread
hahaha .u r welcome bro.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by slimyem: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2013
None outdid the other..cool
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Tsmooth1(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2013
Both!

1 Like

Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Does it mean that whoever caned u d most wen u're young becomes d one with d best of lov to u? I knw my papa flog pepper and okro soup comot 4 ma eye.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
My dad first, he pampered me silly...then my mum took over with tough training and invested more on moi cheesy, after dad passed away... She try.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Antivirus92(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Chukskalidon: Does it mean that whoever caned u d most wen u're young becomes d one with d best of lov to u? I knw my papa flog pepper and okro soup comot 4 ma eye.
lol grin
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by stylesco: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2013
My mum did.
May God continue to bless her.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by zayhal(f): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2013
Both did equally.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Both of them!
They both had their different specialties.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Kween1: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
my precious mum, my sis and her Hubby
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Antivirus92(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
zayhal: Both did equally.
but you know that there is no way they can perform equal.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
tough one lol... i'd say my dad up until my junior year in high school (hes fun to be around), then my mom from then on (shes real artsy and down to earth)... wink
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by tasandra: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
@Op,just mum..and her alone.dad died wen i was a baby sadshe was a super WOMAN..may she rest in peace.
Re: Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? by Antivirus92(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2013
tasandra: @Op,just mum..and her alone.dad died wen i was a baby sadshe was a super WOMAN..may she rest in peace.
amen!is she now dead?

(1) (Reply)

Marriagewithout Trust And Commitment / What Would You Do If You Just Realised You Were Switched At Birth? / Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.