Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach (1595 Views)

What's The Igbo Or Local Name For Spinach / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / Yoruba Name For Spinach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Pretiby(f): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
For this recipe, here's what you'll need;
Ingredients:

2 plum ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoon olive oil (can substitute with vegetable oil)
2 eggs, beaten
3 spinach leaves
1 tablespoon grated vegetarian cheddar (optional)
A pinch of salt and pepper
To get the Procedure, follow this link http://..com/2013/04/tomato-omelette-recipe-with-cheese-and.html

Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by MrSinister(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
I don't like what you are doing, if you've got a receipe for a dish post the entire thing here instead of directing us to your blog angry
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Egbagirl(f): 4:41am On Apr 17, 2013
2 whole tomatoes for only 2 eggs!! shocked shocked shocked hmmmm...
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl: 2 whole tomatoes for only 2 eggs!! shocked shocked shocked hmmmm...

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can you cook? grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by tollu: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl: 2 whole tomatoes for only 2 eggs!! shocked shocked shocked hmmmm...

It's not called "Tomato Omelette" for nothing.
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2013
tollu:

grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Egbagirl(f): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can you cook? grin

haahha well... at least I can eat my own food and comfortably serve others to eat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Looks delicious tongue tongue
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Egbagirl(f): 5:27am On Apr 17, 2013
tollu:

LOL! I guess
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl:

haahha well... at least I can eat my own food and comfortably serve others to eat grin grin

Erm... That sounds interesting...

Anyway, I'm a glutton and I love eating a lot...

So, I won't mind a plate from you... tongue grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan: Looks delicious tongue tongue

So, you want some food as well, bro? grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

So, you want some food as well, bro? grin

You betcha tongue grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:

You betcha tongue grin

You can join me on the dinner table when Ms. Egba_girl starts serving dinner... grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Egbagirl(f): 5:32am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

Erm... That sounds interesting...

Anyway, I'm a glutton and I love eating a lot...

So, I won't mind a plate from you... tongue grin

LOL! erm but my meals are limited to Nigerian dishes and random stuff I make.
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl:

LOL! erm but my meals are limited to Nigerian dishes and random stuff I make.

That's good news - I love Nigerian food... tongue
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Egbagirl(f): 5:38am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

That's good news - I love Nigerian food... tongue

ayt no probs. I gotchu! grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl:

ayt no probs. I gotchu! grin

Soon come.. wink grin
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Pretiby(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Sorry if it pisses you off, but just trying to get you guys to our blog, anyway here is the complete recipe
For this recipe, here's what you'll need;
Ingredients:

2 plum ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoon olive oil (can substitute with vegetable oil)
2 eggs, beaten
continue after the cut

3 spinach leaves
1 tablespoon grated vegetarian cheddar (optional)
A pinch of salt and pepper
Procedure:

In a medium bowl add in the chopped tomato with the cheese, spinach leaves, spring onion, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and some salt and pepper.
Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a small, non-stick frying pan
Then swirl in the eggs and cook for about 1 minute on low heat
Pour in the tomato mix and cook further until done to your liking (At this point I gave it a good stir cos I don't like my omelette to turn out all flat)
Leave for about 30 seconds, then slide onto a plate
Serve preferable with fried or boiled plantain/yam, Bread slices or chips
Mr.Sinister:
I don't like what you are doing, if you've got a receipe for a dish post the entire thing here instead of directing us to your blog angry
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by MrSinister(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=Pretiby]Sorry if it pisses you off, but just trying to get you guys to our blog

Maybe you don't know this, nobody can access your blog from a mobile device. The link you are posting is not going through. It leads to a dead end; "blogger not found"
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Meddler(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ OP u need to check the link u posted because its incorrect. There shud be the name of ur blog before the . Try doing a copy and paste from the website itself.
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by minute(f): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nice.How many calories would it be if i substitute it with egg whites?
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Pretiby(f): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
[url]click here[/url]http://..com/2013/04/tomato-omelette-recipe-with-cheese-and.html[quote author=Mr.Sinister][/quote]
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by MrSinister(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pretiby: [url]click here[/url]http://..com/2013/04/tomato-omelette-recipe-with-cheese-and.html

Still a dead end honey!
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Meddler(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2013
this is how an address to a should look like.

http://abujachowspot..com/

notice the name of the blog before the . Urs seems to lack that which is why we can't access it.

To put it another way, what is the name of ur blog?
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Pretiby(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
thank you, but i think there is something wrong here, i am trying to give a direct link to the post and not the entire blog, http://..com i hope that does it, but if not then i think there is really something wrong
Meddler: this is how an address to a should look like.

http://abujachowspot..com/

notice the name of the blog before the . Urs seems to lack that which is why we can't access it.

To put it another way, what is the name of ur blog?
Now i know something is wrong her, and am begining to think otherwise, i cannot paste the proper link to my blog here or any other place on this forum, anyway the name of my blog is . you can add the .com after it thanks, can you imagine i can't even spell out the name of my blog here? even without URL
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by Meddler(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
wow!! these mods are seriously doing their job. How about including the name of the blog in your signature. That might help.
Re: Tomato Omelette Recipe With Cheese And Spinach by MrSinister(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pretiby: thank you, but i think there is something wrong here, i am trying to give a direct link to the post and not the entire blog, http://..com i hope that does it, but if not then i think there is really something wrong Now i know something is wrong her, and am begining to think otherwise, i cannot paste the proper link to my blog here or any other place on this forum, anyway the name of my blog is . you can add the .com after it thanks, can you imagine i can't even spell out the name of my blog here? even without URL

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne / Beware Of The Contents Of Your Caprisonne! / Are U Residing Around Meiran Alagbado Area.learn How To Make Cake,chin Chin, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.