Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! (2544 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Was Right On Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster (denrele Confirms) / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! by RabboniX(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
..."Linda Ikeji is also a home wrecker! On the woman who"stole" my junior cousin's then fiance Dan Foster formerly of Cool FM a month before their wedding. Deola Olunloyo ended the relationship with Dan Foster and my dad and other family members had to cancel a lot of expensive wedding expenditure.

After Deola moved on, she continued her work as an internationally recognized Journalist expertise in HIV education. Linda went ahead and dated Dan and was later dumped. She spoke about how miserable she was to the Punch newspapers. You cannot be happy when you wreck someone else's home".

that is a cut out from Kemi Omololu-olunloyo blog post on linda ikeji...

my question now is did any body know about the relationship? i certainly didnt hear anything about it!

Anybody with full details please share oh...i like gist! grin

source http://blogsinbrief..com/2013/04/why-kemi-omololu-olunloyo-madamgovernor.html
Re: Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! by stainlessify: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lol, Aproko
Re: Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! by iRepFactmart: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
smh
Re: Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! by Darlenebabe: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
dnt snatch pple things, find ur own
Re: Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! by tellwisdom: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
What is this?? angry *urinates, spits, vomites* undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
yes they dated.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Dan Foster In A Relationship?! by Ebiexy3: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
amebo no fit u

(1) (Reply)

What's Going On Between Yoruba Actors Lere Paimo And Jide Kosoko?!!! / Kim And Kanye West Spend N125Million On Golden Toilet! / Beyonce Cuts Off Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.