Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster (66145 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by omanifrank(m): 5:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji may be married to her lucrative occupation now but there was a time when the beautiful spinster – a former model – was madly in love with a man; an older man who didn’t even take her seriously. That man was Dan Foster a Black American radio personality who lives and works in Nigeria.

Dan Foster: I took Linda for granted

In an interview with PUNCH the popular DJ has revealed how Linda in her modeling days – was crazy about him but then he was a cassanova dating two other women all at once.

“She was in love with me. But it didn’t work out”, Foster now married with children tells the newspaper. “I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she (Linda Ikeji) was in Lagos. Ah it was a nightmare.”

Why did you marry a Nigerian?

My father told me that my ex had moved on. In fact, he told me then that she looked heavy. I asked what he meant and I was told she was pregnant. I knew she had really moved on. But then, I didn’t marry again till almost four or five years later. I was taking my time after that. It wasn’t something I wanted to jump into. But then, I did have so many options.

We knew you had options including Linda Ikeji…

Oh yeah! I remember Linda asking me what she did wrong. She went on and on. My wife always tries to delete her number no matter how I tag it on my phone. She would always figure the number out and she would find out what I use to code it. My wife is so strong and she is the right woman. I love her because she didn’t know who I was when I met her at the theatre. She still didn’t know who I was for almost two weeks after. We just had a great conversation. My sister kept asking me how I would find somebody that would love me for who I am. I put my wife to that test. She didn’t know me. It was two weeks later that people in her office asked her if she knew who her boyfriend was and they told her. She told them she didn’t know and she hadn’t even heard me on radio.

But Linda is doing well now; don’t you feel you should have married her?

She is a nice kid. I hope she is able to find someone but she has to find the right person. She is really into what she is doing. She is an honest kid. I thought I wasn’t good enough for her. I kept asking her why me. But she was really into me. I couldn’t believe it. I took her for granted. I felt she could always find a fine model on the runway. But she was so really serious about me. She was in love with me. But it didn’t work out. I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she was in Lagos. Ah! It was a nightmare. I wouldn’t want to go through that again. I had three beautiful women at a time and I lost them all. They were all waiting. One of them knew about all the rest. She could have been the one. I hurt her so badly. She even left the country after we broke up. I felt bad. I went to the cinema to get my head together on a Saturday morning and that was where I met my wife. See how God works. Look at my kids. They are wonderful children.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-lounge/id-love-to-visit-america-with-my-family-dan-foster/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eleko1: 5:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Because he never believe she'll bbe successful in life/career.Shovel the useless talk to ur anus

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 22, 2015
And who gives a f.uck?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by ProfGday(m): 5:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Some girls sha dem no get eyes! Linda and d Beast......worworcious foster. Not her fault I think she was desperate then.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Nothing realy actractive about the man See who she go fall for self, and worst still this pig says he took her for granted!

16 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by ginawest(f): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2015
so y z he saying all did now?wen she was not yet successful, u played ha n now she z already a millionaire,u r na talking rubbish..worwor papa-mmadu lyk u

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by nedu2000(m): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2015
she's an icon,kudos to her
Dan Forster need not be surprised,he shld just look at what is written on his passport."American"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Airforce1(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2015
cry me a river fatso

You took her for granted back in the day
And today she's better than you

Lesson learnt

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by santos876(m): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2015
I dey hear ur story always...... u av always being taking ppl for granted.......y not take God for granted see if u no go slim ova nyt mumu

7 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by raziboi(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2015
woju is nw ur case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Yustash001(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2015
When the girl is now rich you dey show face....park well jawe..

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
The Book Of Lamentation Chapter 1 vs 6 to 7" Dan Foster Go Ahead And Enjoy Your Soggy "Hard" Wife". As You Can See You Don't Deserve Aunty Mi Linda. You Took Her For Granted, You Thought She Had No Future. She Has Move Forward With Her Life And The Last Time We Checked, She Gave Out Gifts And Money To Her Fans? Eyin N Ko? Baba Olori Bi AC? Abeg No Fnck Lost! No Fnck Found. Una Go Break Person Heart Finish Come Dey Lament. See His Nose Like When Puppy Dey Lick Milk. grin

28 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Sharon6(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
When she was a nobody and was head over heels in Love with you, you too her for granted. Now she's a rich independent lady and you're spewing rubbish over the internet. Cry me a river fatso!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by khalebzy(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
I kind of like this guy...he is cool

7 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by ayukdaboss(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
See old man

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Vock(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
What's there to fall for in the guy
Maybe it's because he was an American citizen

4 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Style to come back when he heard she just bought RR.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by globalresource: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
And so what?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by globalresource: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
And so what? Front page nowadays
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by kobonaire(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Wow, geezer was a player

3 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by lion042(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Does that stops me from going to church today?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by felai: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
LINDA
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Imagine this fat hawk wey no fit shine for him country!

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Sarimah(f): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
ok
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by AGgal(f): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Isn't this an old news? Mtchewwwww!

5 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by GreenBobo: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
He keeps referring to Linda as a 'kid'... Very funny!

10 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by akpumping7720(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
It is well...... When she used to be a model then, Dan had a different perception towards the so called Naija version of modelling. If Linda happens to be an American model then, Dan would ave been tripping for her.
Bottomline: 'Dan, get this into ur skull dat not all Naija models are prostitutes, dey are only doing wat they know how to do best in order to make a living'

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by CHAIRMAN1(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
space booked..........to comment after service.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
So Linda too like big thing.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by akpumping7720(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
DrWise:
E
E for Ebola or Ebele!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy With Janet Joshua, Anthony Joshua's Sister (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.