Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) (5388 Views)

Negative Reception Greets D'banj's New Single / Pictures Of D'banj's New Supermodel Girlfriend - Yaris / D'banj's New Single - Igwe Ft. Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2008
[size=15pt]Just Press the play button and it will begin playing[/size]

[center][flash=318,290]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TruSpot_Music_Player.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dsong_hifi%26band_id%3D2544%26song_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title%3Dnow+playing[/flash][/center]
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by awonboiz: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2008
what is this dbanj is singing again shocked

He has actually lost his flavour cry cry cry

make e enta Nollywood, dem fit need im face there,

Wrong Singles undecided
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by TheSly: 1:19am On Apr 09, 2008
Wtf!
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by menike(m): 5:32am On Apr 09, 2008
embarassed come witness a funeral of our beloved embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93655.544.html
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2008
Maje poses as a certified hit to me
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by tosinadeda: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2008
Dnt understand wut u peeps are sayn o!
Those songs are hot jare!
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by 9ja4eva: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2008
Maje stands out but its just there.
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by awonboiz: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2008
@Sico

how much dbanj pay u sef grin

lyrically he is DOWN, but not yet OUT undecided

I advice he pay 9ice a visit cool
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2008
lol, if only they knew I stole it from their TruSpot Page. They signed an exclusive deal with TruSpot. soo their new stuffs will always be there
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by mrjuwon: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
You cannot say D'Banj does not have fun cuz then you would not understand him as an artist. D'banj has never put himself out there as a Mos Def fella or deep like 9ice. Beside i love 9ice but you guys only think h is nice because he throws in heavyweight Yoruba proverbs. D'Banj could easily write those proverbs that are freely available in any good Yoruba Text book. D'banj writes good songs. I am not a promoter or from the Dbanj camp understand. I just feel you should understand where he is coming from. I don't see people saying biggie is crap becase he did not write as deep as Pac. Reallly. that being said, i love gbono fe le fe le
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by tRoOE(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2008
Have said it so many times that Dbanj is wack, wtf is he singing and plz don't call me an hater if you don’t like my comment don’t quote it, because am just stating my "Opinion".

Who are the people buying his album undecided, sometimes i wonder if Naija people understand the meaning of music, since they get hype over nonsense
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 2:19am On Apr 10, 2008
I hope you do understand that D'banj is a pop act and he is to appeal to the everyone in general and not to a certain type or group of people. and as for a pop act it is always best to switch up the style always and bring in new stuffs. unlike other genres
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by mrjuwon: 2:23am On Apr 10, 2008
tRoOE:

Have said it so many times that Dbanj is wack, wtf is he singing and plz don't call me an hater if you don’t like my comment don’t quote it, because am just stating my "Opinion".

Who are the people buying his album undecided, sometimes i wonder if Naija people understand the meaning of music, since they get hype over nonsense

Totally respect your opinion but if you say that D'Banj is whack then what does that make P Square
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by tRoOE(f): 6:15am On Apr 10, 2008
Sico:

I hope you do understand that D'banj is a pop act and he is to appeal to the everyone in general and not to a certain type or group of people. and as for a pop act it is always best to switch up the style always and bring in new stuffs. unlike other genres
pop ko pop ni, Naija peeps are always looking for excuses, just admit it Jjare the song is not good sad sad compared to his old songs, have said it so many times dbanj is done.

His[b] "one hit wonder"[/b]

mrjuwon:

Totally respect your opinion but if you say that D'Banj is whack then what does that make P Square
P square is okay, even though they've got no originality but their last album was quite impressive cheesy
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2008
Did you listen to all his songs ?
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by tRoOE(f): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2008
yea the one you posted above
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by pheesayor(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
maje is the type of song d'banj was known for before he stole durella's style
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by lucabrasi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2008
the single is nothing new from him as its like a copy of the loke loke one he did before and he shouldnt have released it at all,i v always said theres soo much hype and over hype will do for you before people wise up,and its so sad now because he and his mo hits have more competition or artise to compete with and i dont see the onli hot comodity in the mo hits family wande coal over staying because he ll already be checking out his options , d banj needs to realli step up his game because in showbiz anywhere in the world you are only as good as your last release
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by powerofmap(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2008
D'banj yash don open na, I don talk tire for Nairaland make em go back to em Harmonica maybe that one go pay am.
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by concrete: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2008
why us anyone surprised?

i never understood his appeal, other than looks

the "koko" garbage is played out

he's not vocally talented, just mediocre at best

his music is redudant and uninspiring. not even guilty pleasure type of good music

wande coal continues to outshine him

he'll be done soon imho

wande needs to step out of his shadow willingly because he's always being forced out by fans and the industry and it will only be better for his (wande's) career if he freely does it rather than having people push him to take the spotlight
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by awonboiz: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2008
Well, i hope peeps from dbanj camp de read sha.

Dbanj should take time OFF music, he should try ACTING as he get good looks wink
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by tRoOE(f): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2008
He went down the drain faster than I thought cheesy cheesy, yea all knew he stole durella style
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
No he didn't, there are alot of artists who has similar vibes and others who get influenced by others. would you say 9ice stole wyclef's style and changed it to yoruba ? No. So yeah. Why is Durella not the star again , since D'banj stole his style ? Cos Usher aand JT stole MJs style and they are stars, or let's say they got influenced smiley
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by tRoOE(f): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
Well you don't expect everyone to shine at once undecided, so don't worry durella time is coming soon.
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by YourFather: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2008
@Sico

Are you saying Durella will not be big?
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by anusule(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2008
mo gbono fele fele is interesting grin
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by 9ja4eva: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2008
Aside Maje i dont feel the other songs.

D'banj jst dey dere mehn
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2008
I never said Durella won't be big. He is getting better
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by charlyBoy1: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2008
Maje is Hot,The first time i heard it was yesterday during the soundcity Awards.It was the Theme Song of the Show.Can anyone please send me this song?
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by opeoluwae: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2008
so u guys really think these are d'banj's best singles. just wait. cant u see these 3 singles dropped at the same time to create hype & hate like some of u r doing now?

i repeat: THOSE R NOT D'BANJ'S BEST FROM HIS NEW ALBUM. just teasers.
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by opeoluwae: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2008
also whether or not dbanj stole durellas style durella will never be as hot as dbanj. dbanj gbono fe le bi amala to jino gon gon. durella gbona bi rice ati obe.
Re: D'banj - New Singles ( Maje, Kiwon And More) by Sico: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2008
LMAO, nice one. it's the same way usher was throwing in tracks on youtube to create hype and then brought out the main song. Now Love in the club is #1. These songs might not even make it into his new album. Let's see

Music & Lyrics: Download WAKE UP – Travis Scott Ft The Weeknd / New Heat: Mazzy Feat. Terry G – Higher(video + Mp3) / MUSIC!: Yemex - Gas Cooker (3.1MB)