Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing (1252 Views)

(PHOTO) Nigeria Police Has Released A New Sticker... So Ironical / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Funny Nemesis: How One Of The Boston Bombers Mistakenly Crushed His Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
he said he saw an explosion in a city in the US around where a lot of people gather...its kinda broad but I guess....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7KrbpFwnA
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by Cashio(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Car bomb in kano,he didnt see dt....church bomb in kaduna,he didnt prophesy dt...church bomb in military base jaji,he didnt see dt...murder of innocent students in borno,he didnt see dt...murder of entire family in plateau,he said nothing about that...invasion of villages by fulani herdsmen,he didnt prophesy dt....why overseas!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by Cashio(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
The other one prophesied how margareth thatcher died...the other one prophesied how nigeria will win de nations cup...de other one prophesied how manchester united would beat stoke city on sunday...the other one prophesied how yakowa and azazi would die in a plane crash.....how does all these silly prophesies affect the teaching of the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by nduchucks: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
Interpol and FBI need to arrest this man for questioning. What did he know and when did he know it?

The shameless prophet of doom is using a tragic event for advertisement and self aggrandizement.May the souls of the dead RIP.
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
that is prediction and not prophecy! TB Joshua needs deliverance i tell ya!
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by seanet01: 12:17am On Apr 17, 2013
berem: that is prediction and not prophecy! TB Joshua needs deliverance i tell ya!
i will get you locked up if you did not produce Rhino in the next 24 hours.
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by doctokwus: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2013
What differentiates this from an advertisement done by a company to promote its product?
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by peteregwu(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
TIME WILL TELL, ONE DAY HE WILL BE EXPOSED. ALL HE DOES IS TO MANIPULATE. HE IS VERY GOOD AT THAT. "BY THEIR FRUITS, YE SHALL KNOW THEM." IMAGINE A PROPHET PREDICTING AND PRAYING ABOUT FOOTBALL. WHAT HAS GOD TO DO WITH FOOTBALL. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS DOOMED. IF YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH FOR TB JOSHUA AS BEING A FALSE PROPHET, YOU WILL SEE HOW HIS CHURCH AND FOLLOWERS CARRY OUT DELIVERANCE WITH ALL SORTS OF OBJECT LIKE WATER, OIL ETC. IT IS SO EMBARRASING TO THE CHRISTENDOM. GOD WILL EXPOSE EVERYONE OF THEM.
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by inspirenet: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2013
If we won't get to know hear dis before it happens, we don't give a fnck after it does.
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin
seanet01: i will get you locked up if you did not produce Rhino in the next 24 hours.
is he missing?
Re: Emmanuel TV Has Released A Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying The Boston Bombing by TechRev: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2013
The whole country is going crazy, i swear, no one is exempted truly i tell you. How does all these help the common man?? Gov does not care for the common man, rather loots their common wealth, pastors and imams collect their share from common man and prophesy about bombs overseas, yet the common man is being killed by bombs and bullets at home, police men on the road collect their own, armed robbers collect their own and finally the said common man rob his fellow common man of the remaining.
The whole country is gone crazy!!!

(1) (Reply)

The True Enemies Of Ndigbo. / FAAC: “there Is Financial Crisis In Nigeria”, Says Oshiomhole / Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, Staff Embark On Strike Over Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.