Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Is Your Nationality? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Nationality? (3257 Views)

I Want To Change My Nationality / Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? / Will You Give Up Your Nationality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Nairaland is very diverse with different users from different countries. Some have dual nationality, tell us your nationality and let see how we live and contribute together in harmony here.
You know it might be very interesting...wink

*As for me, i'm a Nigeri*n.....cheesy
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Joyland(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2013
I'm a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by claremont(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Proudly representing Nigeria worldwide! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by loverencha: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2013
smiley grin smiley (Green White Green)

NIGERIAN

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
I'm greatly, terribly, furiously ashamed to admit I'm half-Nigerian. Thank goodness for my Indian side.
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
The Writer: I'm greatly, terribly, furiously ashamed to admit I'm half-Nigerian. Thank goodness for my Indian side.

No let inferiority complex kill you. By the way, wetin you de do for Naija forum? since you de ashame of am?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by dasparrow: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
dahonestboss:

No let inferiority complex kill you. By the way, wetin you de do for Naija forum? since you de ashame of am?

LOL, good question!
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
The Writer: I'm greatly, terribly, furiously ashamed to admit I'm half-Nigerian. Thank goodness for my Indian side.
Thank God for you bro grin But what is the difference between Nigeria and this bolded part?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by chukxie(m): 2:45am On Apr 19, 2013
Proudly Niaja!
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by denzel2009: 2:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Proudly Biafran
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 19, 2013
denzel2009: Proudly Biafran

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by dominique(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by NEROSKY(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2013
As much as i hate Nigeria because of its ruler, Am from Nigeria wink
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2013
NEROSKY: As much as i hate Nigeria because of its ruler, Am from Nigeria wink
smiley
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2013
NEROSKY: As much as i hate Nigeria because of its ruler, Am from Nigeria wink
Even if there is an option for you, the spirit will be still there...smiley
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
i'm one of the whiteys on Nairailand ;-) i'm swiss/french

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
miss-sweety86:
.....smiley
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
miss-sweety86:
That's good having you on here.....smiley
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Demaejy:
Thank God for you bro grin But what is the difference between Nigeria and this bolded part?
_
Scenario: an Indian and a Nigerian, equally qualified, apply for a position at JP Morgan. Who d'ya think is gonna get the job?
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
The Writer:
_
Scenario: an Indian and a Nigerian, equally qualified, apply for a position at JP Morgan. Who d'ya think is gonna get the job?
Who did not know an Indian would get it because Nigeria is not an Asian country. I expect you saying something solid more than this... grin
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Demaejy:
That's good having you on here.....smiley

I really like Nairaland! I like to see all of these people who want to travel :-)! And the joke section is HILARIOUS!
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
miss-sweety86:

I really like Nairaland! I like to see all of these people who want to travel And the joke section is HILARIOUS!
Tell me you sure not mocking guys that having passion for travelling on Nairaland? wink
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
No. I think it's really great that people want to go to other countries, discover other cultures and meet different people. I really like travelling and I really look forward to going to Nigeria, especially because I have never been to Africa. So when I see that so many Nigerians wish to travel, it makes me think that they are open minded and culturally friendly. And I think it's unfair that it seems to be so difficult to obtain visa for some countries. So, I really admire Nigerians who want to go abroad because it seems they will face many obstacles. (btw, it's really not my type to mock anyone, the only joke I make that involves Nigerian is on Brazilian hair)

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
miss-sweety86:
No. I think it's really great that people want to go to other countries, discover other cultures and meet different people. I really like travelling and I really look forward to going to Nigeria especially because I have never been to Africa. So when I see that so many Nigerians wish to travel, it makes me think that they are open minded and culturally friendly. And I think it's unfair that it seems to be so difficult to obtain visa for some countries. So, I really admire Nigerians who want to go abroad because it seems they will face many obstacles. (btw, it's really not my type to mock anyone, the only joke I make that involves Nigerian is on Brazilian hair)
Good thought indeed, nice one miss-sweety86 ....smiley
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by saintdeby(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2013
me half-cast nija- usa
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
saintdeby: me half-cast nija- usa
Nigerian/American....smiley
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Geminilove(f): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
dont you mean bi-raical or mixed race
saintdeby: me half-cast nija- usa
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Geminilove(f): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
I am a Black European winkI rep Africa
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Geminilove: I am a Black European winkI rep Africa
Lol, please do not rep the whole Africa but tell us ur nationality....smiley
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Geminilove(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Demaejy:
Lol, please do not rep the whole Africa but tell us ur nationality....smiley

I rep five countries my parents r half everything so I rep the continent I am Black
Re: What Is Your Nationality? by Geminilove(f): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
I am British, born in London town, make some noise up in this joint..................lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantage Of Relocating Abroad / Canada / Process Of Applying For Sweden Student Visa Without Admission Letter Except Admi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.