Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,168 members, 7,838,994 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January (23002 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Gudiza(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
elklehamite: As 4 those of u that doubting thomases,about this man of God(TB JOSHUA) my prayers 4 u is the mercy of God.....bla bla bla
don't forget to save some for yourself just in case the pendulum swings.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Akpan107(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
Area_boy: what a fcking load of toss!! the audacity these people have to call everyone fools. I swear if any one close to me, family or friend that believes in this bullshit, that person is dead to me angry angry angry.

The idiots predict bullshit and pray for it. and it still happened? Are they not ashamed?? That means god didn't really give a fck despite their prayers. bunch of fannies angry angry
Your name has really stopped me from saying something...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by tical(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
@All those Insulting the Prophet of God
To avert a mishap..majority of the citizens of a country has to pray to stop it from happening..the prophet cant do it alone..prophets reveal this deep things from God so that pple can pray against it.
For example..there was a time the prophet prophesied about a plane crash, the prophet alongside whole church prayed against it and it was averted, the aircraft wit 250 passengers onboard landed safely in the bank of a river wit no casualty.

Insulting the prophet here and there is just pure stup.idity...Many (pastors, Obj, politicians) hav publicly criticised, blocking his programs on National TV but cannot bring his over 2 decade old ministry down...hate all u want, u r only wasting ur time! undecided ..so u better do sumfin wit your life since u and your lineage all together cant contribute to humanity your entire lives as the prophet TB has done and he is stil doing.

Your canal minds belittle Prophets and embrace pastors and envangelists who are far beneath the prophets spiritually..u r jokers grin

We love u TB Joshua...U are a Major Prophet with RESULTS to show.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
WTF? WHAT KIND OF PREDICTION BE THIS? HE DIDNT EVEN SAY THERE WOULD BE A BOMBING IN A MARATHON AND THE EXACT DATE! THE MUMU HAS BEEN PREDICTING SINCE DECEMBER!

IT IS LIKE ME SAYING, [size=16pt]I PAGAN 9JA, PREDICT THAT WE MUST ALL PRAY IN AMADIOHAS NAME!

IN THE COMING FUTURE, I SEE SOME DEATHS IN SOMALIA. THERE WILL BE A MASSACRE! PRAY FOR THEM![/size]
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Smooyis(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
adora4u1: Ok na. Prophet of doom! When will he ever prophesy something positive?!
When he prophesied that Nigeria would win the Nations Cup, where were you. Your criticisms cant change what God has made. Prophets are sent to tell the mind of God and to warn us about those things that could affect us negatively. Ours is to believe and seek for counsel. Personally and biblically i dont see anything wrong in what the prophet does. We should be happy as Nigerians to have such a prophet in our midst.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Gudiza(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
andyanders:
(a) No other prophet has done what this great prophet of God has done for humanity.
(b) Prayer offered must have reduced the impact on the people.
(c) A nation where there is no vision,people perish. It is high time people start adhering to his prophesies .

Like, c'mon mehhnnnn.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by badnature: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
most of the time,when a divine prophet.take not of that word divine ask people to pray he is indirectly telling you what the lord show him that will hapen. now to all you pharisees and saducees if he pray and nothing hapen you will come here and shout fake prophet.if you people will hate jesus i will not expect you to love his servant tb jeshua.the world hate him because he testify against her and the have nothing against him

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
It would make perfect sense if most of the comments here against T.B Joshua came from non-christians...

I see absolutely nothing wrong in what he said in the video. As a christian I believe in prophesy, whether it's for good or bad. Non of us is in the position to judge this man. Only God knows, so I would advise that people should atleast show some sense in the comments they post about him. There's a huge differences between constructive criticism of men of God and sheer stupidity. daz all.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by fonssy(f): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
chizel: Why is it that nobody get to hear this man's predictions when they are made but rather after the event has taken place?i wonder what this people thinks they are doing in Gods name
gbam! Same question I keep asking. He don leave nollywood, now na US. Why e no dey predict Boko Haram own make people no dey near where them wan bomb. God deliver us from the hands of endtime prophets.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by infiniteloop(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
The world will never run out of stupid. That's why people like him are still in business. Shame.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by infiniteloop(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
infiniteloop: The world will never run out of stupid. That's why people like him are still in business. Shame.

Mr Seun, I said stoopid people NOT silly.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by vicese(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
You people should mind the way you talk about a man of God......its very dangerious, you may not understand and i don't expect you to.......... Just an advice....... Prophet are respected in their own place......

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Policewoman(f): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
T.B Joshua don come again. Always predicting after the event has occurred.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by alAmin13: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
emmysenior: Is he not trying to implicate himself already? Judging from a logical point of view, he could be arrested based the ground that he may have infos about the perpetrators, or better still, that he carried out or masterminded the bombing in order for his prophecies to be fulfilled. Na wa 4 dis man ooo...

He is a potential suspect indeed!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by try69: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Richieboyn: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
andyanders:

Watch what you say and name calling. If you do not like his prophesy, you can pass by but do not call him, prophet of doom.
I ask God to forgive you.No other prophet has done what this great prophet of God has done for humanity. Prophesy is to reveal the hidden things of God for mankind. It is left for us to pray and cancel it. Only him cannot pray against it.It is a collective prayer for man to offer for the prevention. Prayer offered must have reduced the impact on the people.\
A nation where there is no vision,people perish. It is high time people start adhering to his prophesies.

Abeg make I hear word...
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by GeneralJ(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Doens't this man see good things to prophesy, anytime any thing evil happen, this man will always claim to have 'prophesied' it wow and gullbile nigerians will be flocking to his church like sheep without sheperds angry angry angry
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by bizzlemie(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=14pt]As long as God is watching, i choose to reserve my comments[/size]
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by stainlessify: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yes he actually did
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by hozzy911: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Has any noticed that this guy predicts incidents the very day they happen? if you are a man of God, He should listen to your prayers and members of the church. The bible says where two or three are gathered He is right there in their midst. With the number of members all over the world he has never prayed for things to be right instead he casts demons and predicts shit. I don't trust this man. He's just all about the money and yet people are still blind to see it. BULLSHIT
PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR WORLD INFORMATION: [url]http://deucesreloaded.com [/url]
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by ALEXIS0240: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Area_boy: what a fcking load of toss!! the audacity these people have to call everyone fools. I swear if any one close to me, family or friend that believes in this bullshit, that person is dead to me angry angry angry.

The idiots predict bullshit and pray for it. and it still happened? Are they not ashamed?? That means god didn't really give a fck despite their prayers. bunch of fannies angry angry
my brother,hmmmmm,becareful o.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Valto(m): 12:25am On Apr 18, 2013
we are talking about the tragedy. and someone is talking about his predictions being correct! what a stu.pid man!!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by MarcoP: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2013
Valto: we are talking about the tragedy. and someone is talking about his predictions being correct! what a stu.pid man!!

LWKMD.
Please Prophet see all, I want you to prophesy the next target of Boko Haram attack and the number of casualty.
I want you to tell us which Nigerian governor or big politician will die this year.
Also tell us how soon Nigeria will break up peacefully!
Finally, tell us when you will give your life to Jesus Christ.
grin
Valto: we are talking about the tragedy. and someone is talking about his predictions being correct! what a stu.pid man!!

LWKMD.
Please Prophet see all, I want you to prophesy the next target of Boko Haram attack and the number of casualty.
I want you to tell us which Nigerian governor or big politician will die this year.
Also tell us how soon Nigeria will break up peacefully!
Finally, tell us when you will give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Ilekokonit: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Bombimg happens on Monday 15 Apr >>>>> T B Joshua Retroactively releases a Video Prophesying same on Tuesday 16 Apr

How Nice and convenient.

Well, I am also Prophesying that I just finished watching "Bend it like Beckham" and also that Nigerian politicians are corrupt and also that Hugo Chavez is dead.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by nduchucks: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2013
Interpol and FBI need to arrest this man for questioning. What did he know and when did he know it?

The shameless prophet of doom is using a tragic event for advertisement and self aggrandizement.May the souls of the dead RIP.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Heartscry(m): 5:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Lovine: Now I know Nairalanders are full of Pagans. God forgive those who are pagans here in Nairaland.

Pagans?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2013
Nigerian Christians are the most gullible people on earth
wow! All these defenders basically turn to prayer insults to get their points or lack of points across.
Only God knows the kind of Christianity they are practicing
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by joseph1832(m): 5:43am On Apr 18, 2013
Why don't they make these prophecies public before they actually happen Instead of publicizing it when the prophecy happen?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Emary(f): 5:43am On Apr 18, 2013
I'm sorry but if you turn on CNN now you will see that T.B. Joshua was 100% correct. I doubted before because of the flames but you need to see the Texas explosion. God help America.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by tinnymerit(m): 5:46am On Apr 18, 2013
philusaau: God will punish all those who are doubting prophet TB Joshua.
is it a must to believe somebody?,even jesus was not believed by all.I dont blame you at all.Had it been internet is blaring in naja i wud av suggested you get ur youtube on and search for ur acclaimed prophet to see what hes doing and judge it by bible standard.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by RuuDie(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Ok.
In the video footage aired on Emmanuel TV, the "prophecy" was allegedly made on January 19, 2013 or thereabouts; how come it didn't go viral then or at least catch the eye of the public. . .why is it just fully coming to the fore after the event has occurred!?

It is really hard to believe that "prophecy" is real because its all too "sneaky"!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by tinnymerit(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2013
tical: @All those Insulting the Prophet of God
To avert a mishap..majority of the citizens of a country has to pray to stop it from happening..the prophet cant do it alone..prophets reveal this deep things from God so that pple can pray against it.
For example..there was a time the prophet prophesied about a plane crash, the prophet alongside whole church prayed against it and it was averted, the aircraft wit 250 passengers onboard landed safely in the bank of a river wit no casualty.

Insulting the prophet here and there is just pure stup.idity...Many (pastors, Obj, politicians) hav publicly criticised, blocking his programs on National TV but cannot bring his over 2 decade old ministry down...hate all u want, u r only wasting ur time! undecided ..so u better do sumfin wit your life since u and your lineage all together cant contribute to humanity your entire lives as the prophet TB has done and he is stil doing.

Your canal minds belittle Prophets and embrace pastors and envangelists who are far beneath the prophets spiritually..u r jokers grin

We love u TB Joshua...U are a Major Prophet with RESULTS to show.
''In the last days knowledge will increase,......... Many people are already in the cage of the brainwashed and hypnotism.There is diff btw power of God,power of god(magic) and voodoo.Are you saying for zimbabweans to tell him not to come into their country again they are dafts? or the sky journalist dat acted poo of having HIV and d prophet prophesied shes healed witout having it was stupid?.read matt 24:36-41 for more enquiries and i pray all the blind folded,brainwashed and hypnotized shall be freed today in jesus name.Amen.Its not abt miracles(staged and faked) but abt Heaven which is our ultimate goal/aim.shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.