Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,678 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January (23001 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Revolva(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2013
cool cool cool i beg i beg i beg na every thin TB dey see..all na wash jare.....e don reach time to gbage dat man called TB...oooo carry am go haugue
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by tinnymerit(m): 6:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Marco-P :

LWKMD.
Please Prophet see all, I want you to prophesy the next target of Boko Haram attack and the number of casualty.
I want you to tell us which Nigerian governor or big politician will die this year.
Also tell us how soon Nigeria will break up peacefully!
Finally, tell us when you will give your life to Jesus Christ.
grin

LWKMD.
Please Prophet see all, I want you to prophesy the next target of Boko Haram attack and the number of casualty.
I want you to tell us which Nigerian governor or big politician will die this year.
Also tell us how soon Nigeria will break up peacefully!
Finally, tell us when you will give your life to Jesus Christ.
He prophesied the end of boko harams and that it come to halt last june but reserse has been the case.food for thought 'read your bible and not your prophet'.Prophesy should be specific and not generalizing.can you tell us when GEJ will start 2015 campaign?.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by STENACO: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2013
May God forgive those placing curse upon themselves. God says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. God is to judge and not nairalanders. If you don't belive in what the man of God say then you move to another thread than saying rubish. May God forgive us

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Ericsdm55(m): 6:35am On Apr 18, 2013
Area_boy: what a fcking load of toss!! the audacity these people have to call everyone fools. I swear if any one close to me, family or friend that believes in this bullshit, that person is dead to me angry angry angry.

The idiots predict bullshit and pray for it. and it still happened? Are they not ashamed?? That means god didn't really give a fck despite their prayers. bunch of fannies angry angry
what's your problem man? You seems to have problem with his predictn abi? What a shame.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by MEILYN(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2013
mtcheeeeww i don laff tire hahaha funny Nairaland

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Dis is INSANITY. . . In its first authenticity, it is neva authentic and a slap to d TB Joshua's face. 2nd, it is confirmed itslf an evil revelation and prediction based on sum kind of 'yeye' power. Finaly, the revelation is as useles as uselesnes, and d man behind it as ignorant as it in its ignorans.
Let me tich u wot u may nt knw:
1) Any authentic revelation, stamped and fixed, odawys knwn as a prophecy (mins dat it has no solution) and dia4 shud nt b publicisd or b med public, sins dat dos it no gud or il.
2) D ultimate aim of any revelation, nt a prophecy, is to pray agnst it wen it is evil or pray 4 its fulfilment wen it is gud.
NB: A man hu has publicisd anytin evil wich he has seen siks publicity and nt d wrk of God.
3) D uselesnes of d revelation is dia 4 all 2 c b/c it changd notin abt d revild bumbin.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Pity al u darein the man of God ......disaister awaits u....
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by eghosarita: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2013
ajetunde: Prophet Temitope Joshua founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN) has once again revealed how he predicted the recent devastating terrorist bombing attacks in Boston, Massachusetts USA long before they ever happened.

TB Joshua, who also runs a cable TV evangelical ministry called Emmanuel TV, in the past, has claimed to have correctly predicted various calamities/natural disasters in countries across the globe.

Synagogue Church of all Nations posted the prediction video on YouTUBE yesterday [Apr. 16].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7KrbpFwnA

Source >>> http://liveofofo.com/32925/video-prophet-t-b-predicts-boston-massachusetts-usa-bombing/

the is trying very hard to prove to ppl that he is a genuine prophet whosye u can only deceive those that wants to be deceived, i rest my case
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by resty4(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Lovine: Now I know Nairalanders are full of Pagans. God forgive those who are pagans here in Nairaland.

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by dondada1(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2013
The world is deep

If you do not go to SCOAN you therefore have not right to comment or judge this Man of God

Some of the ignorant people commenting on this post have not even listened or had the opportunity to watch a T.B Joshua's message
Its better to keep quite, watch and pray for only God will judge on the last day]

Be wise
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Combingmaster: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2013
TB Joshua is not just a false prophet but also the leader of the Illuminati me members in Nigeria,sooner or later he will be unveiled :DTB Joshua is not just a false prophet but also the leader of the Illuminati me members in Nigeria,sooner or later he will be unveiled
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Combingmaster: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2013
TB Joshua is not just a false prophet but also the leader of the Illuminati me members in Nigeria,sooner or later he will be unveiled.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Banitez: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2013
1 shortblackboy: Na wa God no dey show this man good things ?
It is quite disgusting the way sometimes Nlanders talked about men of God on this medium, it shows that we dont value what we have until we loose it. TB has been of spiritual help to this nation and her citizens directly or not but some neophyte still open their stinking and foul mouth to cast aspersion on him which is unfair and uncalled for. Why can you guys hold on to some fruitful discourse rather than dissipating energy on man of God whom whether you like it or not he would continue to the work of spirit.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Pain(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2013
TB is Nigeria's No1 Retro-Fitter.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2013
so which flame did he see? the Boston or the Texas? anybody can predict such stuffs-no offense intended
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by elklehamite(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2013
May God have mercy on those of you that insulting this man of God.If you wants to know about TB Joshua's prophecies before there come to pass,then always be watching Emmanuel TV as you do expect him to come and give prophecies on NTA or AIT.You can as well confirm his genuineness from there.You guys are the replica of pharisees and saducees of old who were disbelieving Jesus are still expecting the coming of Mesiah till today. Lord have mercy on them for they know not what they do.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by RespectMoneys: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2013
For the fact that all his predictions are real... Gives room for the question #HOW?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by RespectMoneys: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Combingmaster: TB Joshua is not just a false prophet but also the leader of the Illuminati me members in Nigeria,sooner or later he will be unveiled.
What is all this fckin illuminati sht all about?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by dondada1(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Combingmaster: TB Joshua is not just a false prophet but also the leader of the Illuminati me members in Nigeria,sooner or later he will be unveiled.

If you see Illuminati starring you in the eye..Am sure you wouldn't recognize
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2013
Why do we only hear about these prophesies only after they've happened? (Side Eye)
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Stylz69(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2013
"...I see flame..." i guess with the hasty release of this 'prophesy', what happens now that there was an even bigger explosion at the Texas fertilizer plant. Will they say, "oh! sorry this was the actual prophesy"
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by buklan4realyah(f): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2013
YES PASTOR" e ni duro.... grin cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by donkray: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2013
I saw the "Prophesy" video last night i didn't take it serious, but waking up this morning and hearing abt the Texas blast My mind quickly flashed back to this Prophetic Messages.May God open our eyes, ears and hearts to listen and obey him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by calabardick(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
adora4u1: Ok na. Prophet of doom! When will he ever prophesy something positive?!

I tire for this man sef, na only doom him dey prophesy, i pity those that belief him sha.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by konn: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yomii:
Thunder or no thunder, i belv the essense of prophessy is to avert the future tragedy. But in this case, tragedy still happen and you call this prophesy?
HE SAID PEOPLE SHOULD FAST AND PRAY TO AVERT THE PROBLEM DID U PRAY? TALK LESS OF FAST? IT IS HIGH TIME PEOPLE START TAKING GENUINE MEN OF GOD SERIOUS AND FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by konn: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
NA ONLY WITHCH DEY SABI WITCH IT MEANS U ARE ALSO AN ILLUMINATI URSELF STUPID THING
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by konn: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
calabardick:

I tire for this man sef, na only doom him dey prophesy, i pity those that belief him sha.
HE prohesied that nigeria will win afcon didnt it come to pass? if u dont believe then shut ur smelling gutter mouth
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by edcode(f): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
TB, Please, please,please predict when naija would have constant power supply. Let us know if it can never happen. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Valto(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
edcode: TB, Please, please,please predict when naija would have constant power supply. Let us know if it can never happen. undecided
no mind the mumu prophet
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
when God servants speaks the Wise listens.....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Richieboyn: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Banitez:
It is quite disgusting the way sometimes Nlanders talked about men of God on this medium, it shows that we dont value what we have until we loose it. TB has been of spiritual help to this nation and her citizens directly or not but some neophyte still open their stinking and foul mouth to cast aspersion on him which is unfair and uncalled for. Why can you guys hold on to some fruitful discourse rather than dissipating energy on man of God whom whether you like it or not he would continue to the work of spirit.

My friend shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.