Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Have You Ever Been In An Emergency Shituation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been In An Emergency Shituation? (673 Views)

Obama Approves Emergency Contraception For 15-year-olds / My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. / Who Would You Save In An Emergency: Wife/hubby Or Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In An Emergency Shituation? by BlackOyinbo: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Defn: An emergency SHITuation is when a person is held ransom by the Shi.t in his stomach. Symptoms include paralysis, confusion, running fast, squeezed face, dizziness and sometimes shouting. Pray it never occurs where a toilet is not close by.

Well, I've found myself in such a situation twice. The first one was when I was in primary school. It happened so suddenly that all I could remember was seeing myself running for dear life. Woe betide anyone who stood in my way that day...The toilet was only a minute away but it felt like hours. I finally reached the promised land (Toilet) not after spilling a little of the goods... grin

The second case, I was in a meeting (Who sent me to experiment on a concoction that was served in the canteen that day) when the dreaded shituation started. I lost all senses of sight, hearing and even speech.The sweating that day was not easy I couldn't leave cos I had to make a presentation which was due shortly. During the presentation I had to stand still like a statue to prevent spilling. What was supposed to last 20minutes was summarized to 5mins. Escaped shortly after to the gents...Thank God no one came in. It was thunder and lightning in there.... grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In An Emergency Shituation? by EveryLadY(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin LOLZZZZZZZZZ!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Domestic Worker / Think Of Others / Genetic Inbecilic Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.