Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Genetic Inbecilic Inlaws - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genetic Inbecilic Inlaws (675 Views)

The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws / Why do Ladies become disrespectful to their Inlaws after Childbirth / Is Marital Infidelity Genetic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genetic Inbecilic Inlaws by frostbyte: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2013
No offense intended, fears of marrying from a family having an im.becile amongs the siblings. Chances of giving birth to one from such marriage. I the fear just me, or unjustified?
Re: Genetic Inbecilic Inlaws by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2013
If you are a lady and your prospective inlaws have one you better take to your heels now that you still have the opportunity to because if you eventually have one which is a probability you will be the only one to carry the cross alone. as a matter of fact the day you have any misunderstanding with your inlaws,they will refer to you as the mother of an slowpoke irrespective of the fact that trhey have one in their family themselves. I am sure you dont want to gamble with the kinds of kids you will have.if its still an albino,thats still manageable but slowpoke shocked my dear this is africa.a childs challenge is the womans problem,a mans problem is the woman's fault.use your brain o shocked however if you are a man,you dont have issues.the challenges will be minimal

(1) (Reply)

Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Drama, As 14-yr-old Suspected Killer Bride Goes ‘dumb’ In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.