Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Message From Lord To The Leadership Class Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From Lord To The Leadership Class Of Nigeria (1232 Views)

How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / “lord, To Whom Shall We Go? You Have The Words Of Eternal Life. / “lord, To Whom Shall We Go? You Have The Words Of Eternal Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Lord To The Leadership Class Of Nigeria by Kunlecelica(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
MESSAGE OF THE LORD TO THE RULING CLASS THROUGH HIS ANOINTED PROPHET (DR) ADETUNJI ADEONIGBAGBE,FOUNDER,CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST,KM 7,NEW IFE ROAD,IBADAN,OYO,STATE,NIGERIA,APRIL14TH,2012.
The Lord Almighty has sent a message to the leaders of Nigeria.To all political, judicial, economic, traditional and religious leaders who have refused to heed the warnings of the Lord.All corrupt, oppressive and ungodly leaders will be swept away. All these leaders who are in the occult will face the wrath of God.The Lord likened these leaders to the people of Noah’s, Jeremiah’s and Ezekiel’s generation who refused to listen to the words of the Lord.

Hear,O leaders the message of the Lord.

NUMBERS 35:33 “Do not pollute the land where you are.Nigeria has been polluted with the blood of the innocent and the land is crying out
Jer 50: 6 “my people are a lost sheep abandoned by their shepherds”
Ezekiel 34 : 2-10 “ the nation’s leaders are like shepherds taking care of the Lord’s sheep ( citizens) but I condemn these leaders. I, the Lord God, say you, shepherds of the nation doomed! You take care of yourselves while ignoring my sheep. You drink their milk and use their wools to make your cloths. Then you bather the best ones for food but you don’t take care of the flock. You have neither protected the weak ones nor healed the sick or bandaged those that get hurt. You let them wander off and never looked for those that got lost. You are cruel and mean to my sheep. They strayed in every direction and because there was no shepherd to watch them, they were attacked and eaten by wild animals. Now listen to what I, the loving Lord, am saying to you shepherds. My sheep have been attacked and eaten by wild animals, because you refused to watch them. You never went looking for the lost ones and you fed yourselves without feeding my sheep. So I the Lord will punish you. I will rescue my sheep from you and never let you be their shepherd again or butcher them for food. I, the Lord, have spoken.
Jer 25 : 34 “ the Lord’s people are his flock and you leaders are the shepherds but now it’s your turn to be butchered like sheep you will shatter like fine pottery dropped on the floor, you will cry and mourn. You have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide”
Jer 4:11-14 “I, the Lord, am sending a windstorm from the desert, not a welcome breeze; it will sweep you away as a punishment for your sins.
Genesis 7 vs. 18-24”the waters rose and increased greatly on the earth,every living thing was wiped out in this regard all corrupt, oppressive and occultist leaders”.
Only Noah was left and those with him in the ark” the improvised and oppressed people of Nigeria. This is what the Lord did in the past, the spiritual revolution he promised in the time of Noah.
Gen 8 vs. 1” But God remembered Noah, God will remember all the oppressed people of Nigeria”.
Gen 8 vs. 20 “ Noah sacrificed burnt offerings to the Lord ,let us remember to give praise and honour to the Lord for his goodness and mercy on the populace in spite of the tribulations and challenges.
Hosea 6:45 “Leaders of the nation what can I, the Lord do with you? Your love for the Lord and justice disappears more quickly than mist or dew at sunrise when you reach the positions of power and authority. That is why I will slaughter you with the words of my prophets”

To the oppressed people of Nigeria this is the message from the Lord from the book of Malachi 3 vs. 14-18” you have said it is futile to serve God.

What did we gain in carrying out his requirements; but now we call the arrogant blessed, certainly evildoers prosper and even those who challenge God escape.
Then those whose feared the Lord talked with each other and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honoured his name. They will be mine says the Lord Almighty in the day when I make up my treasured possession. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not”.
Hear this message those who serve the Lord from the Malachi 4 vs 1-3”surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will stubble and that day that is coming will set them on fire says the Lord Almighty; not a root or branch will be left to them; but for you who revere my name the sun of righteousness will rise with healing on its wings and you will leap out like calves released from the stall; then you will trample down the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I do these things says the Lord Almighty”.
The message has been given to see if you will repent and fulfill the oaths you swore before the people and the Lord. There is still time for sincere reformation.
Failure to abide with the directives of God leads to great consequences. Amos 3:7:8 “whatever the Lord God plans to do, he tells his servants the prophets. Everyone in terrified when a lion roars and so is the voice of God. Leaders of the nation listen to the voice of God”.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. / What Do You Think Of People Who Dump Christianity ? / Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.